COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think come summer next year we'll all be made to enroll in intravenous injection training, so we can covid juice ourselves up every day

#canneverbetoosafe
dragging your IV bag around Asda in your allotted 1 hour out a day….

living our best lives 😐 PUT THAT bleeping STRAWBERRY POP TART DOWN IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
you’d need to offer me a flying unicorn that strokes my hair, tells me I’m pretty and connects me to super fast broadband to turn me into a booster junkie.

also, pretty sure the purchasing of figgys will be listed under non essential items that could have you thrown into prison during the next lockup 😐
Just say you went to test your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
dragging your IV bag around Asda in your allotted 1 hour out a day….

living our best lives 😐 PUT THAT bleeping STRAWBERRY POP TART DOWN IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL!
While wearing quadrupole masks and dressed in Hazmat suits as well. All shoppers will be required to wear a back pack containing sanitizer that is programmed to dispense every 30 seconds

Cos, yanno, vaccines aren't 100% and we need all defenses!!!

We will check if its really Aunty Ann's birthday using your nhs app that can tell us everything about you, just to check that the card is actually essential

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw the US has already vaccinated 4 million kids maybe Boris is trying to break Bidens record 😕

I wonder is this NV changing to be more like flu just as flu affects under 5s so it seems does this
66F7F5FB-5072-438C-8132-D15C900E0556.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm having the Covid booster jab in two weeks. I hope it's as symptomless as my first two vaccinations were.

Reactions: 6
There’s something they’re not telling us we’ve never had so much advice in place before what’s the urgency 🤔

It has been in circulation before the Africans discovered it

Reactions: 5
More and more people are saying they are done with all this now, most people I know have had 2 and won’t get a third and now seeing many people say absolutely no way they will have 4. I actually don’t know anyone in real life that has said they will happily have more than 3 shots. The tide is turning 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More and more people are saying they are done with all this now, most people I know have had 2 and won’t get a third and now seeing many people say absolutely no way they will have 4. I actually don’t know anyone in real life that has said they will happily have more than 3 shots. The tide is turning 👀
What happens when these people are derided by their family and friends or work colleagues or their employer threatens to sack them, they may be called selfish anti vaccs, when they're banned from most things in life because they're now known as unvaccinated? I can't see how they're going to stay unjabbed if they previously had jabs. I feel bad for the ones who had bad reactions or ended up debilitated through being jabbed but feel they have no choice but to compromise their health again.
I'm hoping enough of them refuse so the state has to change and back off like I think it would if people (those not old or health vulnerable) had refused in the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm having the Covid booster jab in two weeks. I hope it's as symptomless as my first two vaccinations were.
I had mine on Sunday evening and have only suffered a sore arm and some tired muscles since. I had Pfizer this time but had AZ for my initial two and had bad flu symptoms exactly three hours after both which lasted 24 hours. Been pleased to not have that to deal with this time!

Reactions: 1
Today I heard of a friend who has been told they won't get a promotion if they don't get vaccinated. Works in healthcare sector. Has also been told they can't take part in interviews for new staff as 'they won't be here in a few months'. It's a bleeping disgrace. Imagine discriminating like that against someone because of skin colour, gender, disability etc, there'd be a bleeping OUTCRY. Another thing pissing me off in its absolute unjustness - we now have to wear facemasks at work, it's mandatory unless you have a medical exemption. So - if I had a medical condition or mental health issue that I wanted kept private (the law even states that disability does not have to be disclosed) then the entire office would know that's the case just by me not wearing a mask.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What happens when these people are derided by their family and friends or work colleagues or their employer threatens to sack them, they may be called selfish anti vaccs, when they're banned from most things in life because they're now known as unvaccinated? I can't see how they're going to stay unjabbed if they previously had jabs. I feel bad for the ones who had bad reactions or ended up debilitated through being jabbed but feel they have no choice but to compromise their health again.
I'm hoping enough of them refuse so the state has to change and back off like I think it would if people (those not old or health vulnerable) had refused in the beginning.
Thats the situation I'm in.
I had a bad reaction, not as bad as some, but bad enough for me and it was enough for me to not want another one.
Unfortunately I just won't be able to do the job I love without having the second one though, and then I've signed myself up forever.
I'd love to be able to leave and stick to my guns, but I've found my vocation and I'm good at what I do, plus we need to eat.
Yeh I could work anywhere, but I don't want to, then I think that eventually it will be mandated in all jobs anyway so I may as well just get on with it and stay in the job I belong in.

Right now I can't find anywhere near me to even have a second jab, in fact people can't even get boosters here for this deadly disease, so I have time for now.
I'm so worried though when I do find somewhere though. Chances are I'll be fine, but then I might not be, even 119 and the Dr's receptionist advised against me travelling too far for it just in case.
Jab one might have been my warning. I know my body and I know it didn't like it one little bit!

People were refusing until they said no jab no holiday, no clubbing or no jobs. They've got everyone by the short and curlies and exactly where they want them.
Fair play I say to the people that can hold out! I wish I could!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Today I heard of a friend who has been told they won't get a promotion if they don't get vaccinated. Works in healthcare sector. Has also been told they can't take part in interviews for new staff as 'they won't be here in a few months'. It's a bleeping disgrace. Imagine discriminating like that against someone because of skin colour, gender, disability etc, there'd be a bleeping OUTCRY. Another thing pissing me off in its absolute unjustness - we now have to wear facemasks at work, it's mandatory unless you have a medical exemption. So - if I had a medical condition or mental health issue that I wanted kept private (the law even states that disability does not have to be disclosed) then the entire office would know that's the case just by me not wearing a mask.
It's funny they're still going ahead with their threats of sacking those in healthcare yet earlier they were looking for as many hands on deck as possible even volunteers, who will they bring in if the NV can't be held back :sneaky:

The army will be brought in to help administer them
0E8AA7B7-4262-4003-8D00-EC64C7410444.jpeg

Last edited:
Never wore a mask in Tesco today (don’t keep them in the car anymore), atmosphere was a bit tense. Felt calmer when I seen an elderly lady with no mask perusing the aisles 😄 Got the email off Jason the CEO this evening.

Wore one in Lidl as I had one on in the hospital this evening and it ruins your nose make-up so I kept it on. Not many customers in there with a mask on. Staff everywhere seem well and truly sick of policing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I notice they're putting up the screens in some of our shops again I wonder did they get a memo

Reactions: 1
It's funny they're still going ahead with their threats of sacking those in healthcare yet earlier they were looking for as many hands on deck as possible even volunteers, who will they bring in if the NV can't be held back :sneaky:

The army will be brought in to help administer them View attachment 897951
This friends manager is taking non vaccination very personally and getting very nasty about it, almost like a little Hitler....

• Sad
I wonder what would happen if a large section of those with the noose hanging over them decided to hand in their notice now instead of waiting the 3 months give the gov a taste of their own medicine :sneaky: but I'm sure a lot of them are in it for more than the money .unlike the gov :rolleyes:

I’m really in two minds about having my booster, I’m early twenties, classed as “vulnerable”, had two doses of the vaccine and caught covid about 2 weeks after my second dose..ended up in hospital on a covid ward with a temp of 39 and some sepsis like symptoms but I was fine a few days later.
I’m now thinking all these vaccines are getting out of hand! How many are we gonna have to have? We don’t even know the bloody side effects and I and people I know have had quite a lot since having the jabs….I really sorry for my child, I have a toddler, I certainly won’t be scared into her having it at her age!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Got to say it was bad enough when people excitedly asked if you were vaccinated. Now it's boasting about boosters

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Got to say it was bad enough when people excitedly asked if you were vaccinated. Now it's boasting about boosters
Following everything that the mainstream media tell them to do, falling for all the propaganda and obeying a government that they all apparently hate… really not anything to boast about.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.