COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following everything that the mainstream media tell you to do, falling for all the propaganda and obeying a government that they all apparently hate… really not anything to boast about.
Exactly, someone told me they were like a pin cushion (he was proud of it). I kept 2 metres away from him 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly, someone told me they were like a pin cushion (he was proud of it). I kept 2 metres away from him 😜
I saw somebody say on Twitter that they'd had Covid and been double jabbed so their antibodies would be sky high and didn't want the booster......and someone replied "your antibodies can never be high enough!!" 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I saw somebody say on Twitter that they'd had Covid and been double jabbed so their antibodies would be sky high and didn't want the booster......and someone replied "your antibodies can never be high enough!!" 🤡
I wonder how they think man has evolved for centuries disease is natures way of cleansing sometimes the cure can be worse than the disease .

• Heart
Got to say it was bad enough when people excitedly asked if you were vaccinated. Now it's boasting about boosters
At which point will people stop boasting about it and taking selfies? Booster 12? 36?
They will keep rolling them out every few months
It will never end!

I wonder how many will come forward every 3 months I think even for those that readily accept any medication it's excessive.
The papers are reporting the new measures will be in place for four months .

This is Omicron eve tomorrow we find out if Ireland has any cases if it's nil we'll be locked down 😟

Wow shocked at this! I thought they said they weren’t mandatory it was only advice but you need an exemption I wonder what they’ll do if kids don’t have one but don’t want to wear one.https://twitter.com/rtenewspaulc/status/1465773068165566473?s=21

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Ive had one PCR test this whole time as a result of being a close contact. No symptoms for me in the 2 years. Ive not been in the office since LFT became the norm so I havent bothered as I dont go anywhere.

My kids who constantly have symptoms coughing / temp have had quite a few. They attend school with teachers and also immune compromised kids (who have cancer and are either receiving treatment or have recently) so I feel when my kids show symptoms I have a duty to test them as there are other people around them relying on everyone doing the right thing.
I don’t test on a regular basis as I’m not really going anywhere and if I feel sick then I’m definitely not going anywhere anyway. I have only done some tests when I had some symptoms and when I’ve been a contact of someone positive. The only time I do test regardless of symptoms is whenever I get a chance to see a little family member who is 5 and currently has leukemia, her dad actually gave my boyfriend covid and I slept next to my boyfriend for a week before we knew and I only ever tested negative - whether that is down to having my jabs I don’t know but I’m classed as clinically vulnerable and previously shielded, my immune system is pretty tit so how I’ve managed to avoid it then idk. But this little one who has leukemia actually got COVID and was in hospital for over a month because of it, she nearly died. I test for whenever I am going to be around her just for all our families peace of mind. The doctors have told her cos of the first lot of COVID that she is much more susceptible to getting it again and her immune system is wiped out by chemo - we were concerned she had it over the weekend as loads of coughs and colds going round schools but thankfully she doesn’t and she’s home again now.

My friend has to take a test each time she wants to go and work in the office some days, I think 1-2 times a week - which she has been doing because she really needed that back in her life. Everyone’s got their reasons to test regularly and not to test regularly, and everyone’s got reasons to get the jab and not get the jab. It’s tricky isn’t it.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many will come forward every 3 months I think even for those that readily accept any medication it's excessive.
The papers are reporting the new measures will be in place for four months .

This is Omicron eve tomorrow we find out if Ireland has any cases if it's nil we'll be locked down 😟

Wow shocked at this! I thought they said they weren’t mandatory it was only advice but you need an exemption I wonder what they’ll do if kids don’t have one but don’t want to wear one.https://twitter.com/rtenewspaulc/status/1465773068165566473?s=21

To hell with this. This is heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t test on a regular basis as I’m not really going anywhere and if I feel sick then I’m definitely not going anywhere anyway. I have only done some tests when I had some symptoms and when I’ve been a contact of someone positive. The only time I do test regardless of symptoms is whenever I get a chance to see a little family member who is 5 and currently has leukemia, her dad actually gave my boyfriend covid and I slept next to my boyfriend for a week before we knew and I only ever tested negative - whether that is down to having my jabs I don’t know but I’m classed as clinically vulnerable and previously shielded, my immune system is pretty tit so how I’ve managed to avoid it then idk. But this little one who has leukemia actually got COVID and was in hospital for over a month because of it, she nearly died. I test for whenever I am going to be around her just for all our families peace of mind. The doctors have told her cos of the first lot of COVID that she is much more susceptible to getting it again and her immune system is wiped out by chemo - we were concerned she had it over the weekend as loads of coughs and colds going round schools but thankfully she doesn’t and she’s home again now.

My friend has to take a test each time she wants to go and work in the office some days, I think 1-2 times a week - which she has been doing because she really needed that back in her life. Everyone’s got their reasons to test regularly and not to test regularly, and everyone’s got reasons to get the jab and not get the jab. It’s tricky isn’t it.
Definitely you can only do you. Im double jabbed and would take a LFT if I had to for the circumstances youve said.

2 in my household are currently positive and so far I'm not. Whether its the jab / Ive had it before who knows. Im trying to keep my distance as much is reasonably possible.

I have absolutely no animosity to those who dont want to test or get jabbed. I can only concern myself with what Im doing but I think we all deserve the same respect for our decisions.

Reactions: 6
To hell with this. This is heartbreaking.
It’s ridiculous ! especially if teachers are already vaccinated there’s nothing else you can do it will still spread 🙄 I’m just surprised as the tee -shock already said it was advice not law so why would they need to ask for an exemption?

Reactions: 9
Its heartbreaking to see that we've got to a point where people are asking questions along the lines of I'm in my 20s/30s, double vaccinated, AND then caught covid quite badly had bad side effects possibly related to the vaccine, should I have the booster.
Well two years ago there would only be one answer
NO!

P.S. looking cute @monga

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I don't think I'll be getting the booster until either the 6 months since my 2nd jab has passed, or omicron is proven to be vastly more dangerous than delta.

Reactions: 3
Its heartbreaking to see that we've got to a point where people are asking questions along the lines of I'm in my 20s/30s, double vaccinated, AND then caught covid quite badly had bad side effects possibly related to the vaccine, should I have the booster.
Well two years ago there would only be one answer
NO!

P.S. looking cute @monga
Thanks ☺ I thought I’d make myself more approachable 😜

The EU is starting the kids rollout a week early

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
  • Sick
It’s so so sad to see how this has affected everyone. My friend is double vaccinated and last night took a panic attack at a concert. Her and her husbands lives evolved around the next concert they could get to and now she doesn’t know if she wants to go to another. She’s starting to see through the MSM bullshit but they’ve planted that seed in her head and it’s heartbreaking 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that we have a gov that’s half pro and anti, Sammy’s at it again 😂
E371289D-66ED-470E-865D-E8C6593AA973.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I just ask How do they suddenly know this?
And no mention of the unvaccinated 🤔 who are also equally protected by their immune system?
For various interpretations of "fully". I would only take this as meaning the same level of protection because fully implies 100% and none of the covid vaccines do that, and that the message is one of don't panic.
(other reports seem to have avoided using the word 'fully')

As for how they know, they test everyone and their dog so they have all the results to go through and in theory it won't be total guesswork but it does seem rather early to make such a confident sounding declaration.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.