COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably best not to believe anything coming out of RTE until it happens 😂
Saw a lot of our 'real' journalists on Twitter saying they're likely going to extend the digital passports I think we're getting them too.

Saw a lot of our 'real' journalists on Twitter saying they're likely going to extend the digital passports I think we're getting them too.
have to admit this is really pissing me off, if the vaccine was making a drastic difference maybe (although I don’t agree with them at all)
But right now, what are we on the sixth or twelfth jab 😐 with minimal benefits in my opinion

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t mean the vaccines are not effective. Roughly half of those in ICU are unvaccinated and the other half are vaccinated with underlying health conditions/immunocompromised.
It still doesn't matter in this instance they're waning sooner than anticipated and once again coroni has taken over .

have to admit this is really pissing me off, if the vaccine was making a drastic difference maybe (although I don’t agree with them at all)
But right now, what are we on the sixth or twelfth jab 😐 with minimal benefits in my opinion
I think a lot of it's down to people not bothering to test and then turning up at hospital ? there was a woman on earlier part of the HSE saying people are a lot sicker this time so I'm assuming they're ignoring symptoms until they're well advanced and the surge is what's causing the pressure .

It doesn’t mean the vaccines are not effective. Roughly half of those in ICU are unvaccinated and the other half are vaccinated with underlying health conditions/immunocompromised.
You say it as if the unvaccinated individuals are healthy when in reality the unvaccinated half are also mostly with underlying health conditions just like vaccinated....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder has the BBC brought in a vaccine policy 🤔 one of our top broadcasters has suddenly quit after 33yrs and taken them to a tribunal can’t wait to hear why

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry you went through that, glad you are on the mend. At least you have natural immunity to it now, should it come again. Good luck for your birth.
Totally respect what you’re saying but I am super fit and healthy and caught Covid at 35 weeks pregnant. It has absolutely broken me, two weeks later I’m starting to recover but physically, I can’t do anything and I had both jabs. Have no doubt that my baby may have made an early arrival or at the least I’d have been hospitalised without the vaccine. Hoping I can recover and regain some strength before he arrives. Just wanted to share my experience as it took me by surprise. I caught it from my husband who shook it off in 4/5 days, I just naively thought I’d get through it in the same time. On the plus side I’d rather have this battle now then deal with it when the baby has arrived!

The point I was making regards Ireland was is it the jab that is causing a negative affect on immunity, and therefore causing more vaccinated to catch it/ be ill/be hospitalised? As I said I find it interesting that everyone I know that has had CV, and suffered, have been jabbed. Whereas none of the unjabbed I know have been ill.

This article is an interesting read.

"...Vaccines do two things for the immune system. They show it the enemy and they agitate the immune system to simulate a systemic infection, to persuade it that the enemy it is being shown is really dangerous. This persuades the immune system to rush off and make loads of antibodies which can take out the offending cut up sections of the enemy protein, the spike protein, for Covid vaccines.

The purpose of the above mini course in basic immunology is to educate the reader to the point where they understand that vaccines cannot lose effectiveness. Vaccines are DIGITAL. They are not ANALOGUE. They offer a 2-3 week training course to the immune system which either works or does not work. After that they have nothing whatsoever to do. They carry out no further process which can lose efficiency. Either they show the immune system part of the virus and alert it to the danger it poses or they do not. We know that the covid19 vaccines work initially, from the initial case number results. So they succeed in training the immune system. At the point their job is done. They have nothing more to do. There is no immunological mechanism by which vaccines can lose their efficiency because they have finished the purpose of their existence within 2-3 weeks, the normal period of a viral infection. The concept that they lose efficiency after 2-3 weeks is just immunological nonsense.

So the rapid deterioration in immune response to Covid19 post vaccination can only be due to the vaccines damaging the immune system. It cannot be due to them ‘losing efficiency’. The fact that the boosters do improve covid response (by alerting the immune system even more and telling it that covid19 – which has already been identified twice by the first two shots, is really really really dangerous and it had better go to defcon3) shows categorically that vaccines have not lost their efficacy. Their training program is still effective. So the deterioration in immune response is an unwanted side effect of the vaccination. It is the gene therapy part of the vaccines. It is the continual over production of spike proteins that appears to wear out the poor old immune system. And boosters will make that worse."

Last edited:
I wonder has the BBC brought in a vaccine policy 🤔 one of our top broadcasters has suddenly quit after 33yrs and taken them to a tribunal can’t wait to hear why
Absolutely stunned when this was on the news last night but I’ve wondered for a while if something was going on. She used to be on every night then suddenly it was that god awful BBC puppet Tara Mills (she grinds my gears and I wish to god she’d stop wearing trainers 🤣🤣🤣) very interesting to find out the real reason

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely stunned when this was on the news last night but I’ve wondered for a while if something was going on. She used to be on every night then suddenly it was that god awful BBC puppet Tara Mills (she grinds my gears and I wish to god she’d stop wearing trainers 🤣🤣🤣) very interesting to find out the real reason
Dying to know 😂 I know she doesn’t wear a poppy ( but she’s never done) if it’s that? But was thinking maybe vaccine related during these times, haven’t seen anything about the BBC and vaccine policy…the mystery continues 😅

Reactions: 1
All my colleagues at work have just had their boosters last week. Anyway one of my colleagues is complaining of a really bad pain in her ovaries and it started three days after her booster, no other changes to cause this pain other than getting her booster. Shes still in alot of pain now days after, just wondering if anyone else had the same symptom? Sounds like possible inflammation to me not sure 🤔

• Sad
All my colleagues at work have just had their boosters last week. Anyway one of my colleagues is complaining of a really bad pain in her ovaries and it started three days after her booster, no other changes to cause this pain other than getting her booster. Shes still in alot of pain now days after, just wondering if anyone else had the same symptom? Sounds like possible inflammation to me not sure 🤔
Maybe ask on the painful period thread? Really worries me how this might be affecting some people's fertility. I know in my old vaccine groups there was a huge amount of girls who had the HPV vaccine who could not conceive. ( and who had cervical cancer) I know its only personal experiences but these days I trust that over official stats

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Definitely something being announced in Ireland and wee Nicola is looking at bringing in some kind of restrictions too.
0C0A2DCD-CFCE-4F60-8EE0-13715A6E7B82.jpeg

• Angry
Dying to know 😂 I know she doesn’t wear a poppy ( but she’s never done) if it’s that? But was thinking maybe vaccine related during these times, haven’t seen anything about the BBC and vaccine policy…the mystery continues 😅
A lot of speculation on twitter about the poppy but I think this has been ongoing for a long time. Dying to know 😂

Can’t speak personally as I’ve not had my vaccine but my friend has had horrendous issues with her periods and it’s since the vaccine and is now having to go private to see a gynaecologist. They obviously aren’t confirming the link but she wasn’t having the issues before

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
4?! How come? I thought they had only just started doing 3rd shots
I had 2 trial vaccines and chose to get 2 approved vaccines.

If you have certain immunity-suppressed health conditions you are entitled to have 4 already though.

4D402484-B780-4E77-ADFE-2029C57F4841.jpeg

Probably the only time I’ll support the DUP 😂

8 out of 10 people in ICU has underlying conditions

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It doesn't say that in the tweet?
I know ,working from home is another thing they've brought back but it's says that in the tweet ,hospitality will close at midnight and covid passes have been extended to include cinemas and theatres...It's Ireland btw.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.