COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bet a high amount of money that he hasn’t even had 1 vaccine dose though, they know it’s all bullshit. Same with the masks when they rip them off and laugh as soon as they think the cameras are turned off, they are laughing at us gullible fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would bet a high amount of money that he hasn’t even had 1 vaccine dose though, they know it’s all bullshit. Same with the masks when they rip them off and laugh as soon as they think the cameras are turned off, they are laughing at us gullible fools.
That will be as big of a secret as his hospitalisation for Covid where he was released straight into the arms of a vulnerable pregant woman.

Reactions: 5
It always used to make me laugh when you'd see them leave number 10 without a mask and as soon as they were outside they'd put a mask on. Then when going in they'd have the mask on walking towards number 10, and take it off as they crossed the threshold.
Obviously covid doesn't exist in there, and only in our workplaces and schools

Countries stopping use for those under 30 yet giving it to pregnant women , who most likely fall into that age bracket.
E0A81BA0-E5E6-4E66-B1C5-07E3E618EFEF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Apologies am behind and catching up.
Another friend who's had the booster and still got Covid and is feeling rough (flu).
My point have the jab or don't, but it shocks me that people still believe if they get vaccinated they will never get Covid.

• Sad
Well there's no way on earth I'm convinced on it cutting transmission going by Irelands cases today .

Apologies am behind and catching up.
Another friend who's had the booster and still got Covid and is feeling rough (flu).
My point have the jab or don't, but it shocks me that people still believe if they get vaccinated they will never get Covid.
There's so many seem to be catching it after the booster hopefully just a mild case and they recover quickly 🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
For the love of humanity make it make sense!

I bet someone will have a good F-ing try .

1636810072808.png

Three Young Belgium cyclists from Kempen, Belgium all get heart problems following the Pfizer Vaccination, with two admitted to intensive care. The three young cyclists are part of the same team.

Yarno Van Herck (15), suffered from stabbing in his chest during a race in Vorselaar which turned out to be Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle).

Joppe Erpels (17), ended up in intensive care with his heart problem.

Xander Verhagen (17), became unwell during training.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
For the love of humanity make it make sense!

I bet someone will have a good F-ing try .

View attachment 863295

Three Young Belgium cyclists from Kempen, Belgium all get heart problems following the Pfizer Vaccination, with two admitted to intensive care. The three young cyclists are part of the same team.

Yarno Van Herck (15), suffered from stabbing in his chest during a race in Vorselaar which turned out to be Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle).

Joppe Erpels (17), ended up in intensive care with his heart problem.

Xander Verhagen (17), became unwell during training.

EMA now looking into cases of capillary leak syndrome after Moderna jab.

Ireland now have the highest cases of transmission than throughout the entire pandemic 🥴 hospital cases soaring and ICU admissions at 107 ( limited health service) covid passes may be extended to include hairdressers and other venues.NI cases near 2000 today it’s a fuckin joke at this stage.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
EMA now looking into cases of capillary leak syndrome after Moderna jab.

Ireland now have the highest cases of transmission than throughout the entire pandemic 🥴 hospital cases soaring and ICU admissions at 107 ( limited health service) covid passes may be extended to include hairdressers and other venues.NI cases near 2000 today it’s a fuckin joke at this stage.
So the current covid passport rules aren't helping, they think the solution is to make it apply to even more places.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the current covid passport rules aren't helping, they think the solution is to make it apply to even more places.....?
Well according to news reports they’re looking to extend it that’s how other countries have coerced people into top ups.

Well according to news reports they’re looking to extend it that’s how other countries have coerced people into top ups.
It may well translate into more people taking up the vaccine, but what it doesn't do is lower infection numbers. Baffling that governments seem to want to double down on this, it looks like Scotland and Wales will be heading the same way.

This softly, softly, catchee monkey approach is offensive to anyone with an ounce of discernment.
At this rate scientists could tell us to get jabbed "just for the bantz" and large numbers of the population would still queue up to get it.

This softly, softly, catchee monkey approach is offensive to anyone with an ounce of discernment.
It's no surprise when you look at the rest of the world ,Israels on it's fourth shot . One of the ministers already said a few weeks ago that boosters would be a requirement of travel in the summer so it stands to reason they wouldn't only allow the old and vulnerable to travel there'd be uproar .

It may well translate into more people taking up the vaccine, but what it doesn't do is lower infection numbers. Baffling that governments seem to want to double down on this, it looks like Scotland and Wales will be heading the same way.

At this rate scientists could tell us to get jabbed "just for the bantz" and large numbers of the population would still queue up to get it.
It does nothing for transmission they know that but the hope is people will keep topping up so the healthservice can cope .I'd even go as far as saying you don't even get 6 months out of them they seem to be waning even before that ,that must be the max time . Must be why they're hoping to shorten it in future ?

Reactions: 2
It's no surprise when you look at the rest of the world ,Israels on it's fourth shot . One of the ministers already said a few weeks ago that boosters would be a requirement of travel in the summer so it stands to reason they wouldn't only allow the old and vulnerable to travel there'd be uproar .

It does nothing for transmission they know that but the hope is people will keep topping up so the healthservice can cope .I'd even go as far as saying you don't even get 6 months out of them they seem to be waning even before that ,that must be the max time . Must be why they're hoping to shorten it in future ?
I think if they were just upfront and said "this vaccine doesn't last as long as we'd have hoped so we will all need to get boosters quite frequently. This will help us keep hospitalisations and deaths down to a manageable level and that in turn will help us continue to live a fairly restriction free life" I think they'd get pretty good co-operation for that. Instead what we're getting is "get the jab or you're sacked/not allowed to travel/visit certain places etc". It's really no wonder the people who haven't been vaccinated yet are digging their heels in and those scheduled for a booster are thinking "why the hell should I bother, I've had had my first two shots and still being threatened with restrictions". I don't get how governments can't see this!!

I think if they were just upfront and said "this vaccine doesn't last as long as we'd have hoped so we will all need to get boosters quite frequently. This will help us keep hospitalisations and deaths down to a manageable level and that in turn will help us continue to live a fairly restriction free life" I think they'd get pretty good co-operation for that. Instead what we're getting is "get the jab or you're sacked/not allowed to travel/visit certain places etc". It's really no wonder the people who haven't been vaccinated yet are digging their heels in and those scheduled for a booster are thinking "why the hell should I bother, I've had had my first two shots and still being threatened with restrictions". I don't get how governments can't see this!!
I still don't think healthy people would go for it ? who would want to top up for a disease that rarely affects them .

I still don't think healthy people would go for it ? who would want to top up for a disease that rarely affects them .
Because it helps avoid having to live with restrictions. How many times have we heard of people getting it so they could go on holiday? People would do it if they knew governments would keep to their side of the bargain and not keep locking down - but we keep getting threatened with lockdowns so why should anyone bother their arse to get it anymore? I'm double vaccinated (age under 50 and no health complications) but seriously considering whether I would get another - why should I? We were told it was the way out of the pandemic, but it isn't. Not even close.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.