COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely shocking!
They are shocking ! people wouldn't believe half the stuff they get away with they only see what goes on in Westminster .
If you notice those ADs were only aimed at one side of the community when there was terrorism on both ...But they only seemed to see one side ;)
A bit like today with the vaccinated v unvaccinated .
They sure know how to turn people against a side of their choosing I'll never trust them they've always been rotten to core.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
They are shocking ! people wouldn't believe half the stuff they get away with they only see what goes on in Westminster .
If you notice those ADs were only aimed at one side of the community when there was terrorism on both ...But they only seemed to see one side ;)
A bit like today with the vaccinated v unvaccinated .
They sure know how to turn people against a side of their choosing I'll never trust them they've always been rotten to core.
I tried to say this to my mum. From living in NI now I realise that the news coverage we saw of the Troubles very much only showed one side when it was both side
And they wonder why I watch RT 🤣 good old Russian propaganda 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Too little too late they’re already in the eye of the storm this was needed years ago

Reactions: 2
We were fed Gov propaganda from an early age. I think you'll find that's where most of the mis trust comes from not anti vaxxers in people of my generation...Here's a couple of examples although be warned they're not for the faint hearted and these were aimed at kids and young people ...They’ve now updated it and aimed it at muslims.
For those that haven't seen it, that last one is a compilation of clips from the excellent Four Lions, variously described as comedy, harsh satire etc.
I had no idea it had been used in any official antiterrorism material.

For those that haven't seen it, that last one is a compilation of clips from the excellent Four Lions, variously described as comedy, harsh satire etc.
I had no idea it had been used in any ofticial antiterrorism material.
Dark satire indeed 🙄

How long before Ugly Kid Joes Pfizers new jingle.

Seems that song has been used to push a lot of messages

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So much for moving forward 🙄
So much for vaccine passports!! :rolleyes: Once governments get 100% of the population vaccinated and wearing masks all the time everywhere - and cases continue to happen, who/what will get the blame? Genuine question. I can't wait to see what sort of mental gymnasts are performed then.

Reactions: 6
So much for vaccine passports!! :rolleyes: Once governments get 100% of the population vaccinated and wearing masks all the time everywhere - and cases continue to happen, who/what will get the blame? Genuine question. I can't wait to see what sort of mental gymnasts are performed then.
Will they ever reach that number 🤷🏼‍♀️
People are losing faith, just look how far down the UK has fallen on takeup
Vaccine fatigue is setting in.
ACBDEBC8-FDEE-4EF3-A3A3-F22ADDE405FA.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Will they ever reach that number 🤷🏼‍♀️
People are losing faith, just look how far down the UK has fallen on takeup
Vaccine fatigue is setting in.View attachment 861611
No wonder people are losing faith. We were told the vaccine was the way out of this mess. But noooooo.... here we are at the end of 2021 and being threatened with removal of freedoms unless we keep taking them!

Reactions: 14
No idea maybe the Govs embellished it 😏 that’s todays stats

I wonder is it 67% are considered fully vaccinated i.e some that will mean 3 doses and others will be 2 doses and before the 6 months so not needing a booster yet?

Reactions: 2
I wonder is it 67% are considered fully vaccinated i.e some that will mean 3 doses and others will be 2 doses and before the 6 months so not needing a booster yet?
It could be ? but I don't think all those other countries have started boosters yet ? ( if that's how they're compared on the chart ) I saw a doctor on earlier in the week saying they only had 13% take up in her area so I'd say it's definitely slowed down ,Boris said earlier we need to get the booster before the next wave lands the storm clouds are brewing and we know what happens when the rest of Europe is surging so even he doesn't sound convinced .

Just wondering how long the doses actually last should we be seeing such a big jump from July when a lot of these people would’ve had a second dose in March/April after they changed tack from the 3 weeks to 3 months from January.
14BBCEB2-4E6C-416B-AA0A-9310A81D03C9.jpeg

Jesus H Christ what is going on there must be a new variant :oops:

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/1112/1259562-ireland-covid-19/

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t think that figure includes the boosters/3rd doses as they have separate stats.

Up to and including 11th November 2021:

Booster or 3rd dose - 11,823,643 / 20.6%

I don’t think that figure includes the boosters/3rd doses as they have separate stats.

Up to and including 11th November 2021:

Booster or 3rd dose - 11,823,643 / 20.6%
What I meant though is for eg if someone is fully vaccinated for some that will only
Been double vaccinated if it’s within the past 6 months but for others that means they need to be triple vaccinated so it would be figures from the third shot/booster and part of the figures of the double vaccinated. I’m probably not making sense

What I meant though is for eg if someone is fully vaccinated for some that will only
Been double vaccinated if it’s within the past 6 months but for others that means they need to be triple vaccinated so it would be figures from the third shot/booster and part of the figures of the double vaccinated. I’m probably not making sense
I think I kind of get what you are saying. 😅 I think any doses after the 2nd dose are being included in the stats for ‘booster or 3rd dose’ but I may be wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.