COVID-19 vaccine #5 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The swine flu jab did not go through the usual testing. I don't think it's comparable.

There are comments on both sides of the arguments. Neither is angelic. I am not triggered that I have done something that I am not comfortable with - in fact the opposite. I am at peace with the decision I made.

I don’t think there is another vaccine thread but I think it would be good to have another. I have previously suggested it.
Create on then. I think the "covid 19 vaccine" thread is mainly pro vax.

The swine flu jab did not go through the usual testing. I don't think it's comparable.
Neither has this! It has killed and injured far more than the swine flu but they have people that brain washed that people will fight to defend it.

Neither has this! It has killed and injured far more than the swine flu but they have people that brain washed that people will fight to defend it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I imagining this or did there used to be a separate thread to discuss the vaccine (which didn't have "refusing" or "accepting" in the title)? If so, maybe we could resurrect it?
Yes there was a covid vaccine thread that people were putting their experiences of how they were impacted after vaccinated on ,until the tattle police jumped on them too and told them their experiences were wrong this and that has been proven ,there was woman on there had a terrible time from sickness to heavy bleeding that she was getting medical investigations for and was made to feel terrible because hers wasn't a pos experience :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You are making ridiculous assumptions about me. She is free to post what she wants and you are free to call it out it’s as simple as that.
No I am making a conclusion based on your actions lol

For a bunch who claim to be REALLY sceptical of the news, you really will defend drawing a conclusion between two events that have no suggested link

Your behaviour of doubling down and coming back to semantics and 'well technically I didn't say that' would be funny to me, if your actions only had consequences for you - but they don't, they have consequences for everyone, which is why ACTUAL EVIDENCE is really important, and you're prepared to die on this hill of defending literally fake news - like I said, GROSS behaviour

Reactions: 3
Yes there was a covid vaccine thread that people were putting their experiences of how they were impacted after vaccinated on ,until the tattle police jumped on them too and told them their experiences were wrong this and that has been proven ,there was woman on there had a terrible time from sickness to heavy bleeding that she was getting medical investigations for and was made to feel terrible because hers wasn't a pos experience :rolleyes:
I remember that. That's why this thread is a good space for people to openly discuss their concerns and experiences without judgement. I think it's safe to say NO ONE wants to see anyone hurt from this vaccine, otherwise that would make you a sociopath 😂.

Reactions: 9
There isn’t a Covid-19 vaccine thread. There is a Covid-19 thread. This is getting confusing. 🤣
Shall we just create a thread to discuss the actual science
Please could you link this thread because I can't find it?

Reactions: 2

For a bunch who claim to be REALLY sceptical of the news, you really will defend drawing a conclusion between two events that have no suggested link

Your behaviour of doubling down and coming back to semantics and 'well technically I didn't say that' would be funny to me, if your actions only had consequences for you - but they don't, they have consequences for everyone, which is why ACTUAL EVIDENCE is really important, and you're prepared to die on this hill of defending literally fake news - like I said, GROSS behaviour
Wow I guess you really have the number on me from just a few posts 😂 You probably know me even better than my husband does.

All right, we’re going round in circles. You have a good day I’ll just carry on behaving all gross or whatever it is that I do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally I would love to see a pro vaccine discussion here - after all if you really believe in what you're saying and you're after the ACTUAL truth and evidence, you'll have no problems reading conflicting sources

Reactions: 4

The vaccine doesn't stop the spread! How many times! Also for the people saying "I trust the science". A scientist can just as easily be bought as a politician. Which science do you trust? The mainstream science. 1000s of scientists have spoken out against it all. YouTube/insta/fb remove their content! They suppress the information so you don't have access to it. The whole point of science is to question the science. To label us for not listening to mainstream crooks is absurd. Look at the great Barrington declaration at how many scientists have signed that. Look at the 10s of 1000s of healthcare workers around the world walking out when they mandate this vaccine. These people are not "anti science", they are anti corruption! This whole thing is corrupt and I scratch my head that anyone can still not see what is going on!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally I would love to see a pro vaccine discussion here - after all if you really believe in what you're saying and you're after the ACTUAL truth and evidence, you'll have no problems reading conflicting sources
I'd just be happy with a pro-science thread

Reactions: 5
That would be amazing. And hopefully anti vaxxers will have the decency to stay away
That's what this thread was made for people couldn't show any negativity on the other one but they were being accused of being ANTI-VAXX we came on here to express our concerns without the constant derailment of the other one ,so there's no fear of anyone here wanting to go back to the other thread ( personally speaking that is )

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.