COVID-19 vaccine #5 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing on from “Refusing the COVID-19 vaccine #4 and general vaccine conversation.”

📢⚠This is not an anti vaccine thread this is a thread to discuss the covid vaccine (& other general vaccine conversation)⚠📢

Usual disclaimer - keep it respectful even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views 😬 scroll past if you need to. Ignore if necessary.

old thread -

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Thanks notgonnalie 💕

Went off on one there but can't bloody stand bullies!
Just remember those same people are the ones who told us we were nuts when we said they would bring in vaccine passports. You can't argue with those who can't see what's going on in front of their noses. Pointless arguing and as for trying the guilt-tripping they learnt that from the government and media and that didn't work on us either. As for saying they dislike the government if that were true they would not be doing their work for them. These are the same people laughing at my posts when I show people have died from the vaccine then try to guilt me for posting about a child.

I believe we will be on the right side of history and we did our best to get people to see what's right under their noses. Let's give this another 6mths and come back to this thread for the told you sos until then just let them argue with themselves.
I think I'm the only full-on anti-vaxxer here? I am that way because exactly what you see being done now has been done for decades kids dying and no one will listen that so many die right after their vaccine that so many are injured when they get their vaccines.. Anti-vax for a very good reason and I am not ashamed of that, nor will I be shamed for it. There is one good thing that will come out of this absolute BS and that is the truth about vaccines.
Now for some blocking life is way to short to waste it on the blind

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To those of you who will be getting more vaccinations or letting your children have them, please ask the vaccine administrator to asperate the vaccine first. It's a simple thing that could save lives. Please watch this video as it shows lots of studies that show this is how you should be administering these vaccines
in fact checking, they proved John Cambell right trying to prove him wrong.
They also told outright lies about what Jimmy said

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just remember those same people are the ones who told us we were nuts when we said they would bring in vaccine passports. You can't argue with those who can't see what's going on in front of their noses. Pointless arguing and as for trying the guilt-tripping they learnt that from the government and media and that didn't work on us either. As for saying they dislike the government if that were true they would not be doing their work for them. These are the same people laughing at my posts when I show people have died from the vaccine then try to guilt me for posting about a child.

I believe we will be on the right side of history and we did our best to get people to see what's right under their noses. Let's give this another 6mths and come back to this thread for the told you sos until then just let them argue with themselves.
I think I'm the only full-on anti-vaxxer here? I am that way because exactly what you see being done now has been done for decades kids dying and no one will listen that so many die right after their vaccine that so many are injured when they get their vaccines.. Anti-vax for a very good reason and I am not ashamed of that, nor will I be shamed for it. There is one good thing that will come out of this absolute BS and that is the truth about vaccines.
Now for some blocking life is way to short to waste it on the blind
So are you gonna stand by what you did - trying to link a girls death with the vaccine with no proof - or are you going to apologize
That's not being bullying, that's asking for YOUR accountability

Thanks notgonnalie 💕

So you agree with the anti vaxxer then, it's fine to use the death of a girl to further your anti COVID vax agenda with no proof at all orrrrr

Reactions: 4
And there we have it. Pinned to the top is the statement 'this is not an anti vaxx thread'. Followed swiftly by Purr's rant about how she is proud to be an anti vaxxer....the vaccinated are all government stooges, we're all being conned, the day of reckoning is coming. rant rant rant. madness madness madness.

Reactions: 7
Thanks notgonnalie 💕

You made quite a bold statment in the last thread and as someone who is pro vaccine, I thought to clear some things up. You will find many who are pro vaccine are NOT government loving - I am far from that - government hating perhaps? I believe they have made a lot of mistakes throughout this pandemic and even before and still continue to do so. Brainwashed - far from it again and it is a term that is thrown around a bit too much. 99.97% survial rate? Another figure that is thrown around a bit too much when we don’t actually know the true number as countries report deaths differently, some even under report. Surviving Covid-19 does not mean recovering from it either, therefore the 99.97% survival rate argument is flawed. We likely claim to be LBQTQ, BLM, Anti Tory, hate Daily Fail readers, hate Trump - not sure how this is relevant to a vaccine and in particular to this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So are you gonna stand by what you did - trying to link a girls death with the vaccine with no proof - or are you going to apologize
That's not being bullying, that's asking for YOUR accountability

So you agree with the anti vaxxer then, it's fine to use the death of a girl to further your anti COVID vax agenda with no proof at all orrrrr
I understand why you find it distasteful but I can’t see the point in demanding an apology. To who exactly do you think Purrrrrrr (she has a name) owes an apology to?

And there we have it. Pinned to the top is the statement 'this is not an anti vaxx thread'. Followed swiftly by Purr's rant about how she is proud to be an anti vaxxer....the vaccinated are all government stooges, we're all being conned, the day of reckoning is coming. rant rant rant. madness madness madness.
Yes one poster’s views on the thread defines everyone’s views… :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Quite impressed you managed to get that far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I understand why you find it distasteful but I can’t see the point in demanding an apology. To who exactly do you think Purrrrrrr (she has a name) owes an apology to?

Yes one poster’s views on the thread defines everyone’s views… :rolleyes:
It's not unrepresentative

You made quite a bold statment in the last thread and as someone who is pro vaccine, I thought to clear some things up. You will find many who are pro vaccine are NOT government loving - I am far from that - government hating perhaps? I believe they have made a lot of mistakes throughout this pandemic and even before and still continue to do so. Brainwashed - far from it again and it is a term that is thrown around a bit too much. 99.97% survial rate? Another figure that is thrown around a bit too much when we don’t actually know the true number as countries report deaths differently, some even under report. Surviving Covid-19 does not mean recovering from it either. So the 99.97% survival rate argument is flawed. We likely claim to be LBQTQ, BLM, Anti Tory, hate Daily Fail readers, hate Trump - not sure how this is relevant to a vaccine and in particlar to this thread.
The fact of the matter is that 82.. yes thats right, EIGHTY TWO healthy people died between March 2020 and May 2021 aged between 19-39. That works out at approximately 4 deaths per year of that age group for 14 months. So approximately 4 33 year olds have died in 14 months, thats roughly 1 death every 3.5 months. Covid is not a risk to me so I have declined the vaccine. There really is no need to come on here giving abuse. I don't care that you took yours. Probably unnecessarily. Perhaps the penny is starting to drop with you people that you really didn't need to take it and got duped due to societal pressure, media coercion or just straight government lies. Why not just feel thrilled that you took your "life saving vaccine😂" and leave us to it. Let the grown ups talk whilst you wait for your next instruction from your government who you do clearly love as you are obeying them very well and chastising those who are not. "Govern me harder Daddy".

20211020_092226.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact of the matter is that 82.. yes thats right, EIGHTY TWO healthy people died between March 2020 and May 2021 aged between 19-39. That works out at approximately 4 deaths per year of that age group for 14 months. So approximately 4 33 year olds have died in 14 months, thats roughly 1 death every 3.5 months. Covid is not a risk to me so I have declined the vaccine. There really is no need to come on here giving abuse. I don't care that you took yours. Probably unnecessarily. Perhaps the penny is starting to drop with you people that you really didn't need to take it and got duped due to societal pressure, media coercion or just straight government lies. Why not just feel thrilled that you took your "life saving vaccine😂" and leave us to it. Let the grown ups talk whilst you wait for your next instruction from your government who you do clearly love as you are obeying them very well and chastising those who are not. "Govern me harder Daddy".

How am I giving you abuse? I am merely responding to your comment on the previous thread. If you class my reply as abuse then let’s class your initial comment as abuse too. Why are you quoting figures of a handful of people who have died from Covid-19, what about the other millions? I didn’t ask you to care why I took the vaccine - ‘probably unnecessarily’ according to you. Because you know my medical history. 🙄 Perhaps people took it because they are immunosuppressed, perhaps people took it because they do not want to risk catching Covid-19 and having long term effects of it.

Everyone here is a grown up. You just seem to go off on a bit of a tangent… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The top of this thread has labelled as not being anti vaccine, anyone can post here. How exactly are you being given abuse?

Stop making assumptions about people's reasoning for taking the vaccine or opinion's on government. Your tangents do not come across as remotely grown up.

How am I giving you abuse? I am merely responding to your comment on the previous thread. If you class my reply as abuse then let’s class your initial comment as abuse too. Why are you quoting figures of a handful of people who have died from Covid-19, what about the other millions? I didn’t ask you to care why I took the vaccine - ‘probably unnecessarily’ according to you. Because you know my medical history. 🙄 Perhaps people took it because they are immunosuppressed, perhaps people took it because they do not want to risk catching Covid-19 and having long term effects of it.

Everyone here is a grown up. You just seem to go off on a bit of a tangent… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lots of people have come on and gave abuse about this thread being AnTi VaXX. Why does it bother you so much if we decline something that we don't need? Given to us using coercion, threats and bullying tactics by criminal pharmaceutical industries and lying governments. I just don't get the need to come on and start having a go at people who made a different medical choice from you. Also funny that you think the vaccine would help those people in any way, shape or form. I guess we won't know until the experimental is over in 2023. Lets hope it doesn't cause any more harm for those people as the vaccine was tested on healthy people, not immunocompromised people.

20211020_093453.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is perfectly normal for drugs and vaccines to be monitored and tested and data collected after they are approved. It does not make it experimental.

Reactions: 9
It's not unrepresentative
I think that’s an unfair assumption. All sorts of different people with different views post here.

She should apologize for using someone else's trauma for her own gain, and accept that what she did was wrong to do - how do you not see that she needs to apologize for that

It's disgusting behaviour, why does everyone want to defend her terrible actions
I’m not interested in policing what news articles people want to share here, whether I agree with them or not. I understand why it’s offensive to you but I don’t think you’re going to get the apology you want. We’re all using anonymous forum accounts, no one is accountable anyway 😂

Lots of people have come on and gave abuse about this thread being AnTi VaXX. Why does it bother you so much if we decline something that we don't need? Given to us using coercion, threats and bullying tactics by criminal pharmaceutical industries and lying governments. I just don't get the need to come on and start having a go at people who made a different medical choice from you. Also funny that you think the vaccine would help those people in any way, shape or form. I guess we won't know until the experimental is over in 2023. Lets hope it doesn't cause any more harm for those people as the vaccine was tested on healthy people, not immunocompromised people.

View attachment 819196
I haven’t seen lots of people. There has been one or two. Just like there has been abuse given to people who take the vaccine. I have always said it happens on both sides of the argument. By your very comments - you seem bothered why I have taken the vaccine so instead of asking me why am I bothered that you are declining it - why don’t you ask yourself the same thing? Why are you so bothered about people taking it?

I have not had a go at anyone. I am having a discussion with you (well I am trying) but failing. I think I will leave it at that. I wish you well and have a nice day.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It is perfectly normal for drugs and vaccines to be monitored and tested and data collected after they are approved. It does not make it experimental.
Haha ok. Well actually this one IS experimental and YOU are the lab rat. mRNA technology has never been used before in humans and a coronavirus vaccine has never been given either! So in the strongest sense of the word, it IS an experiment. Keep believing the government and fact checkers who are paid by the pharma industry to tell you that its not. Or actually, use your own brain and think for yourself. Lets just hope there are no long term complications for you, you know because you are taking a new drug that there is no long term data on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha ok. Well actually this one IS experimental and YOU are the lab rat. mRNA technology has never been used before in humans and a coronavirus vaccine has never been given either! So in the strongest sense of the word, it IS an experiment. Keep believing the government and fact checkers who are paid by the pharma industry to tell you that its not. Or actually, use your own brain and think for yourself. Lets just hope there are no long term complications for you, you know because you are taking a new drug that there is no long term data on.
I'm not believing the 'government'. I'm believing scientific studies

Has there ever - historically - been a case of a vaccine being discovered to have been dangerous years after it was first administered? I'm not talking about contaminated batched or lab error but the realisation that the vaccine had caused mass harm and was withdrawn?

Reactions: 6
People keep saying it's not experimental so they must also be saying they knew what was going to happen to womens' periods, men's libido and testes, that other people were going to die from clots, bad hearts etc

IMO They are so angry at us because they got fooled into taking a vaccine that was never needed and that no one knows what the long term effects will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.