COVID-19 vaccine #5 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the pro-vax crowd claim we get our information from Facebook and Youtube when they are practically the biggest heavily censored platforms there are šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I just canā€™t with these people, sick of the same insults.
Also even if the whole population got this vaccine it still wouldnā€™t eradicate covid because it still transmits from person to person whether they are vaccinated or not.
That's just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone here take my aspirin for me and it might make my headache go away as thatā€™s how it works now? thanks xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I misquoted you, what you actually said was

"Taking the vaccine doesn't put you in danger"

Turns out that in some cases it does, and you didn't say none you knew at all.

Maybe less judgement and more open thinking would help?
I'm still interested in knowing your theory in how the vaccinated people spread covid to other vaccinated people, when no unvaccinated people were near them?
Or your opinion on the vaccines being leaky?

Even the government scientists know its still transmissible and have said its only protecting some people from hospitalisation. People like me aren't making a blind bit of difference to you
You misquoted me again. I said me taking the vaccine doesn't affect you. Also in a separate post I did in fact say no one I know has been affected.
Vaccines are not a bullet proof shield when you don't have 100% uptake. Of course there are always going to be people who it won't work for or work as well for. We are all different and this is the case for every single vaccine in the world. This is all information provided widely about vaccinations of all sorts. Also there are lots of immunocompromised people who cannot take the vaccine and on top of that lots of people who won't take it. So I'm unsure how anyone would ever be absolut in saying they haven't been around unvaccinated people unless they live in a bubble.

New thread

So youā€™re saying I donā€™t have a right to complain about vaccine passports or restrictions because you say so?! So my cousin who nearly died having his second jab canā€™t complain about vaccine passports because in theory he wonā€™t be fully vaxxed when the booster comes out for him. Who died and made you the ruler ffs pipe down. Donā€™t be so ridiculous. Your opinion isnā€™t the only opinion on this thread have some respect and maybe others would take your opinion more seriously.
We live in a society where laws rules and decisions are taken and made everyday in societies interest. This is no different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.