COVID-19 vaccine #5 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen lots of people. There has been one or two. Just like there has been abuse given to people who take the vaccine. I have always said it happens on both sides of the argument. By your very comments - you seem bothered why I have taken the vaccine so instead of asking me why am I bothered that you are declining it - why don’t you ask yourself the same thing? Why are you so bothered about people taking it?

I have not had a go at anyone. I am having a discussion with you (well I am trying) but failing. I think I will leave it at that. I wish you well and have a nice day.
Really though? Can we "discuss" these things? I have spent 18 months researching this from the fraudulent pcr test through to the experimental vaccines and beyond. You on the other hand have taken your jabs and feel it is for the best.. we are never going to agree. I (and 1000s of experts) won't make you change your mind and you (and a billion pound marketing campaign) won't make me change my mind so what is the point in coming over to argue? Initially yes there was a case for trying to "save" people either by getting or refusing the jab but now everyone here has made their decision so why have a go at them. Like I said, I wouldn't go on a "I love the vaccine" thread and start calling them all sheep and telling them that they are going to die. So why bother coming here and doing it. No discussion needs to be had. We have REFUSED the vaccine.

Reactions: 8
People keep saying it's not experimental so they must also be saying they knew what was going to happen to womens' periods, men's libido and testes, that other people were going to die from clots, bad hearts etc

IMO They are so angry at us because they got fooled into taking a vaccine that was never needed and that no one knows what the long term effects will be.
I think it is unfair to say we got fooled into taking the vaccine. I cannot speak for everyone here or for everyone who took the vaccine but I took it based on science and my own experience of having Covid-19.

Reactions: 6
I'm not believing the 'government'. I'm believing scientific studies

Has there ever - historically - been a case of a vaccine being discovered to have been dangerous years after it was first administered? I'm not talking about contaminated batched or lab error but the realisation that the vaccine had caused mass harm and was withdrawn?
OMG YES! Of course there has been! Just a few years ago, the swine flu vaccine!

Reactions: 9
Really though? Can we "discuss" these things? I have spent 18 months researching this from the fraudulent pcr test through to the experimental vaccines and beyond. You on the other hand have taken your jabs and feel it is for the best.. we are never going to agree. I (and 1000s of experts) won't make you change your mind and you (and a billion pound marketing campaign) won't make me change my mind so what is the point in coming over to argue? Initially yes there was a case for trying to "save" people either by getting or refusing the jab but now everyone here has made their decision so why have a go at them. Like I said, I wouldn't go on a "I love the vaccine" thread and start calling them all sheep and telling them that they are going to die. So why bother coming here and doing it. No discussion needs to be had. We have REFUSED the vaccine.
You don’t think others do their research too? Again I have not seen anyone come on here calling people sheep and telling them to die so not sure what your point is and why you are asking me - I have never come on here and called someone a sheep and told them to die. You have said plenty on here and the previous thread - how is that okay?

This is also a thread for general vaccine talk so people will come on here who are pro vaccine.

Reactions: 4
She should apologize for using someone else's trauma for her own gain, and accept that what she did was wrong to do - how do you not see that she needs to apologize for that

It's disgusting behaviour, why does everyone want to defend her terrible actions
We don't know if the death is vaccine related ,it could well be ?The press reported on it ,why ? I remember people were called disgusting for linking Lisa Shaws death to the vaccine and we know what the outcome of that was ,if people young or old are dying and maimed we can't brush it under the carpet ,this is our children here ,Pfizer have applied to the EMA for emergency use on kids 5-11yrs when this is granted we're merely weeks away from being expected to grant permission for our kids to be jabbed by a vaccine less than a yr old that many countries have stopped /paused the use of due to safety concerns yet parents aren't allowed to show concern or question anything ,just happily trot along to the next vaccine clinic ,I'm sorry but as a parent it doesn't work like that(personally) if my child died with Covid( or anything else ) it would destroy me but I'd have to accept it was an illness that killed them ,if I willingly took them along to get a vaccine I had concerns over and found them dead a few days later due to an adverse reaction I'd never get over the guilt that I caused it ,I'd be done .Safety data is still being gathered on these vaccines you have to accept not everyone takes things at facevalue and prefers to look at all aspects before they reach the decision that's right for them .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately we're living through a time where we can no longer trust the media to be honest. This is why these stories are speculated about. I remember when that poor bbc radio host Lisa Shaw died and someone mentioned it on here and got attacked. Then it turned out she did die from the vaccine. The same goes for the footballer who collapsed on the pitch. Now has myocarditis. Lisa Shaws death was only put down as the vaccine because her family demanded a private post mortem. The bbc even tried to cover it up but it was her husband who demanded it get reported. My partners school friend died after the vaccine but no one would relate it to the vaccine and so his death was just put down as unknown. He was only 35!! People are naturally going to speculate when we live in such dishonest times.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think that’s an unfair assumption. All sorts of different people with different views post here.

I’m not interested in policing what news articles people want to share here, whether I agree with them or not. I understand why it’s offensive to you but I don’t think you’re going to get the apology you want. We’re all using anonymous forum accounts, no one is accountable anyway 😂
Aaaaaand there's the problem, you think that people should just be allowed to do whatever they want without been being called out on it - that's not how it works

If you are happy with her gross behaviour, trying to incite fear with no proof, then I guess that says a LOT about you and what YOU consider to be 'facts' or 'sources' or 'proof'

Haha ok. Well actually this one IS experimental and YOU are the lab rat. mRNA technology has never been used before in humans and a coronavirus vaccine has never been given either!
This is an untrue statement. mRNA technology is being used in trials for cancer vaccines, including a fairy well known one for late stage melanoma patients which appears to be yielding success. Phase 1 findings for this trial were published in 2019 (Im unsure of the start date) and this is just 1 example.

Reactions: 7
You don’t think others do their research too? Again I have not seen anyone come on here calling people sheep and telling them to die so not sure what your point is and why you are asking me - I have never come on here and called someone a sheep and told them to die. You have said plenty on here and the previous thread - how is that okay?

This is also a thread for general vaccine talk so people will come on here who are pro vaccine.
I said that we aren't going over to the pro vax threads calling them sheep.. you know, the slur that gets thrown at the jabbed. But having have came here and called us "anti vax" and said that we are going to clog up the NHS 🙄
I just don't get what you lot are trying to achieve, its an obsession with us, like I said, its probably because you are feeling triggered that you have done something that you aren't comfortable with and want others to do the same so we are in the same boat. Would a person happy in their decision really try and change somebody elses mind? The fact that I don't care whether somebody has taken it or not is because I know I made the right decision for me.

Reactions: 9
Am I imagining this or did there used to be a separate thread to discuss the vaccine (which didn't have "refusing" or "accepting" in the title)? If so, maybe we could resurrect it?

Reactions: 3
W
This is an untrue statement. mRNA technology is being used in trials for cancer vaccines, including a fairy well known one for late stage melanoma patients which appears to be yielding success. Phase 1 findings for this trial were published in 2019 (Im unsure of the start date) and this is just 1 example.
Well then that is still a TRIAL! Not approved for use in humans.

Reactions: 8
Aaaaaand there's the problem, you think that people should just be allowed to do whatever they want without been being called out on it - that's not how it works

If you are happy with her gross behaviour, trying to incite fear with no proof, then I guess that says a LOT about you and what YOU consider to be 'facts' or 'sources' or 'proof'
You are making ridiculous assumptions about me. She is free to post what she wants and you are free to call it out it’s as simple as that.

T
Am I imagining this or did there used to be a separate thread to discuss the vaccine (which didn't have "refusing" or "accepting" in the title)? If so, maybe we could resurrect it?
The vast majority of vaccine/covid threads on here are for the jab. Pick one.

W
Well then that is still a TRIAL! Not approved for use in humans.
I quoted your post, you didn't say "not approved for use in humans", you said "never been used before in humans" - which inferred that the covid vaccines were the first time mRNA technology has ever been used as medicine or for medical treatment in humans which is not factual.

Reactions: 1
I said that we aren't going over to the pro vax threads calling them sheep.. you know, the slur that gets thrown at the jabbed. But having have came here and called us "anti vax" and said that we are going to clog up the NHS 🙄
I just don't get what you lot are trying to achieve, its an obsession with us, like I said, its probably because you are feeling triggered that you have done something that you aren't comfortable with and want others to do the same so we are in the same boat. Would a person happy in their decision really try and change somebody elses mind? The fact that I don't care whether somebody has taken it or not is because I know I made the right decision for me.
There are comments on both sides of the arguments. Neither is angelic. I am not triggered that I have done something that I am not comfortable with - in fact the opposite. I am at peace with the decision I made.

This is the only vaccine thread I can see, so I've picked this one. If there's another then please link it for me.
I don’t think there is another vaccine thread but I think it would be good to have another. I have previously suggested it.

I quoted your post, you didn't say "not approved for use in humans", you said "never been used before in humans" - which inferred that the covid vaccines were the first time mRNA technology has ever been used as medicine or for medical treatment in humans which is not factual.
Ok, well I will say that it isn't APPROVED for use in humans so you are in a TRIAL and being experimented on.🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.