COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AUS also ordered 135 million doses for it's population of approx 25 million. Enough for 6 doses for everyone. 🤭

Think what that cash could’ve been used for 🤢
More art for no. 10? :ROFLMAO:

No money for nurses and teacher but vanity projects are all the rage.

Reactions: 4
I haven't commented or read these threads before. But just wondering if anyone knows someone who has suffered from hair loss since having the jab/jabs? I ask because I know of 2 people who have lost hair in the last few months. Bald patches where the hair has just fell out. And are baffled as to why. These are young girls in their early 30s
Yes a few people including my brother and sister. But they didnt link it to jabs but had no problem prior but noticed a few people said this so researched it and heard it has happened to lots of people. Both in their 30s too.

Reactions: 5
Since when has it been seasonal 🤔 hopefully she’s fully vaccinated…
A185C014-7F37-41B2-AAFD-4B981C246E7A.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Maybe they’ve downgraded it to a cold/ flu usually classed as seasonal?

Reactions: 3
Why hun, do you not trust the science?

“They found that 2.7 percent of those who were not inoculated developed type 2 diabetes in the months or years after clearing the illness compared to one percent among those who got the shots.”

“The analysis adjusted for factors including age, sex and heart disease risk — but the study cannot conclusively prove that Covid or vaccines played a role.” 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ireland haven’t given up the ghost yet anyway
That says vulnerable kids mainly but is there any data on how much they've allocated to spending and what the current uptake has been so far for under 12s?

My triple vaccinated cousin drew the line for his three kids going for it.

Reactions: 7
That says vulnerable kids mainly but is there any data on how much they've allocated to spending and what the current uptake has been so far for under 12s?

My triple vaccinated cousin drew the line for his three kids going for it.
I think It’s all kids in that age group if I’m reading it right, I’m not sure what the uptake is I haven’t looked into it.

Last edited:
Who knew our immune systems were effective at keeping us healthy

Sounds promising. Looks like infection-caused immunity and vaccine immunity might last roughly the same time too, though the study warns of the potential risks of initial covid infection (in order to attain this natural immunity) so still advises vaccination.
Surprised no one has commented that this ongoing research is partly funded by the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation... When I mentioned this study on here some time ago, the Gates link was lambasted. 😳

Found something for the land of Game of Thrones. Week 06 2023 (week ending Sunday 12th February 2023)

Data were provided by HSE Office of the Chief Information Officer. Population estimated at 4,963,363 total.

4,634,508 for eligible 5+ year olds
4,152,710 for eligible 12+ year olds

1676665096200.png

1676665266193.png

What Aaron Siri has been up to:

Who knew the lawyers actually run the world? 🤪

---
1676666094302.png

Oh dear they're going to create more rabid tin foiler's with this antivax propaganda.

In contrast, vaccines are not required to undergo long-term double-blind inert-placebo controlled trials to assess safety. In fact, not a single one of the clinical trials for vaccines given to babies and toddlers had a control group receiving an inert placebo. Further, most pediatric vaccines currently on the market have been approved based on studies with inadequate followup periods of only a few days or weeks.

For example, of the two Hepatitis B vaccines licensed by the FDA for injection into one day-old babies, Merck’s was licensed after trials that solicited adverse reactions for only five days after vaccination and GlaxoSmithKline’s was licensed after trials that solicited adverse reactions for only four days after vaccination.6 Similarly, the HiB vaccines sold by these same companies were licensed based on trials which solicited adverse reactions for three and four days, respectively, after vaccination. The only stand-alone polio vaccine was licensed after a mere 48- hour follow-up period.

Moreover, these trials either had no control group or a control group which received other vaccines as a “placebo. This means each new vaccine need only be roughly as safe as one (or in some cases numerous) previously licensed vaccines. Such flawed and unscientific study designs cannot establish the actual safety profile of any vaccine. The real adverse event rate for a vaccine can only be determined by comparing subjects receiving the vaccine with those receiving an inert placebo. Yet, this basic study design, required for every drug, is not required before or after licensing a vaccine.
---
That's just the intro page of a 37 page document about how traditional vaccines for kids are done.
---
Always good to know chickens are protected more then real kids lol. :unsure:

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
  • Wow

"However, soon after the war, almost 36% of soldiers (approximately 250,000 of the 697,000 who served) came down with a debilitating illness that eventually came to be known as “Gulf War Syndrome (GWS).” Initially, the military gaslighted the veterans by insisting that the illness was due to stress (which for many reasons was nonsensical), and then introduced a variety of contradictory studies to explain what else could be causing GWS.

Although a case can be made for many of the potential causes of GWS, by far the strongest case exists for the experimental anthrax vaccination campaign that was conducted during the Gulf War. This is because GWS was almost nonexistent in the other nations who participated in the Gulf War but did not vaccinate their troops, and an illness identical to GWS was observed in troops who were vaccinated but never left the United States (including those who were vaccinated a decade after the Gulf War).

In addition to the COVID-19 vaccines, a few other vaccines that were administered to the general population were dangerous enough to provoke widespread resistance to their use. The original smallpox vaccine (which frequently failed to work) had a catastrophic rate of injuries and inspired one of the largest protest movements of the era a century ago to end the vaccine mandates (which ultimately played a critical role in ending smallpox). In recent times, smallpox vaccination has been reserved for the military, where its use was halted due to the significant adverse events it created.

First approved in 2006, the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine (which, like the COVID-19 vaccine, was approved based on fraudulent clinical trials that concealed many adverse events by gaslighting the trial participants) caused a large number of injuries once it entered the market. This, in turn, required the government to utilize a similar playbook with the COVID-19 vaccines so that they could continue being sold."

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is Die Welt also run by a bunch of conspiracy theorists? 🤪

They are a German national daily newspaper, published as a broadsheet by Axel Springer SE. Die Welt is the flagship newspaper of the Axel Springer publishing group.

Surprised they're only noticing this now. I've mentioned the lawyer they talk about here before months ago. If he wasn't a lawyer how many normal folks could even demand to get access? #Lawyersruntheworld

Brook Jackson the Pfizer whistle-blower also mentioned trial fraud almost 2 years ago. If a company has been previously been found to be guilty of fraud before it couldn't possibly happen again.

1676705063560.png

1676706028094.png

Also I remember us talking about it being a coincidence that in our small circles, those who had been vaccinated were getting covid again and again. It was the case with my cousins.

The #recent science from a Cleveland Clinic study.

1676705458137.png

Last edited:
I liked this episode. Just like Ivor Cummins, looking at the data, which can't be argued with.

Interesting that the points he makes, whilst not being a crazy tinfoil hat wearer, are the same points we 'crazies' have been saying on here for over 2 years.

How people can still defend it at this point is lunacy 🤯

Statistical Illusion: What happened when a Mathematician examined the Covid numbers.

"In this episode Dr. Ben welcomes Dr. Norman Fenton, Professor of Risk Information Management at Queen Mary University of London and a Director of Agena, a company that specializes in risk management for critical systems. Dr. Fenton holds a PhD in Mathematics from Sheffield University and shares his insight on what happened when he examined purported numbers of COVID deaths with greater scrutiny."

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.