COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I personally love it when they get the lawyers involved. 🤪 Only they can get to the truth even if there is a delay.

“An industry-appointed appeal board affirmed the PMCPA’s original findings that Dr Bourla’s comments on vaccinating 5 to 11-year-olds were promotional, and were both misleading and incapable of substantiation in relation to the safety of vaccinating that age group.”

It was Aaron Siri who helped get the Pfizer documents.

As Brooke Jackson’s case was also not dismissed it would be interesting to see where that one goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope she recovers, but I'm just surprised India was the only one to demand their own safety tests before signing the contracts.

Pfizer decided to pull out entirely when it would have made them millions more..

Ho hum maybe it's because like Africa they actually remember being experimented on without consent.

Pretty sad: “My life will go anyway someday,” Hira Bai, a mother of three, said sardonically. “I went because of the greed of 750 rupees, anyway we are used to dying … my life has no value.”

£7.47 in Pounds.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It'll be interesting how this turns out.

🙄 The Thai Royal Palace have issued an update on her health condition.

“In its third statement on the condition of the princess on Saturday night, the Royal Household Bureau said that royal doctors concluded her unconscious state resulted from severe heart arrhythmia due to inflammation of the heart after a mycoplasma infection.”

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It is , seems there’s lots of different theories going round.
---

Reactions: 1
It is , seems there’s lots of different theories going round.
---

This is from December, the link I posted was from 3 weeks ago. A few are reporting that the palace state the princess had collapsed from heart arrhythmia resulting from inflammation following a mycoplasma infection.

I don’t see why the push that it is vaccine related when they have already reported what it is.

This is from December, the link I posted was from 3 weeks ago. A few are reporting that the palace state the princess had collapsed from heart arrhythmia resulting from inflammation following a mycoplasma infection.

I don’t see why the push that it is vaccine related when they have already reported what it is.
Like I say there’s different reports I’m sure it’ll become clearer if she is actually dead
0E8EB4AE-0154-4A02-BE97-6B9A94CE2309.jpeg

---

5857B537-24B7-4BC5-9104-D0E155AB4D8B.jpeg

---

Must be the schools returning have triggered it
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-in...ite-levels-at-lowest-for-four-months-12802165COVID infection cases increase in children despite levels at lowest for four months
1675443017684.png

Last edited:
Not as exciting as a sick 🤢 emoji ☺
---

I wonder how those (unvaccinated )in Esters situation felt to hear those words 😕 life has a way of biting you on the arse.
View attachment 1925866
Wasnt she very Pally with Saville? Cant see past that at all.
So she thinks thats of vital importance to actually be cruel to a personal choice that people have for various reasons.

Also has she not read it cured nothing and wasnt tested like other vaccines. Theu backtracked on the peomise to stop Covid with the Vaccine and of course deem it safe hence it was reclassified From being a vaccine.

So it depends what science you read really.

Im not gonna lie I regret my doses so much. I feel like a ticking tome bomb.

You cant deny and excuse all these deaths as having none linked to the vaccine.🤨

Thats why some countries halted some brand Covid Vaccines.

If you dont give medics a platform to talk.
A place to complain. You hear of bribes,them being humiliated, struck off being a medic then isnt is logical that something is up? 🤔

Its not ok to be injured or killed post vaccine and then just ignore the matter of a link🤯
Its a human beings life ruined, over.
---

And try to get away with it.
I first read about JJ talc about 15 -20 years ago how a US woman family sued as her mum died I think it was as they found traces of powder in her ovaries and the family got to discover this was a pattern in females.

Remember the times women use to talc intimate areas as it was deemed safe and a perfumed alternative to keeping sweat at bay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wasnt she very Pally with Saville? Cant see past that at all.
So she thinks thats of vital importance to actually be cruel to a personal choice that people have for various reasons.

Also has she not read it cured nothing and wasnt tested like other vaccines. Theu backtracked on the peomise to stop Covid with the Vaccine and of course deem it safe hence it was reclassified From being a vaccine.

So it depends what science you read really.

Im not gonna lie I regret my doses so much. I feel like a ticking tome bomb.

You cant deny and excuse all these deaths as having none linked to the vaccine.🤨

Thats why some countries halted some brand Covid Vaccines.

If you dont give medics a platform to talk.
A place to complain. You hear of bribes,them being humiliated, struck off being a medic then isnt is logical that something is up? 🤔

Its not ok to be injured or killed post vaccine and then just ignore the matter of a link🤯
Its a human beings life ruined, over.
---

I first read about JJ talc about 15 -20 years ago how a US woman family sued as her mum died I think it was as they found traces of powder in her ovaries and the family got to discover this was a pattern in females.

Remember the times women use to talc intimate areas as it was deemed safe and a perfumed alternative to keeping sweat at bay.
It’s a monster of their own making by constantly muting those with concerns it’s pushed more people to question what they’re trying to hide,

• Heart
Like I say there’s different reports I’m sure it’ll become clearer if she is actually dead View attachment 1933011
---

View attachment 1933017
---

Must be the schools returning have triggered it
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-in...ite-levels-at-lowest-for-four-months-12802165COVID infection cases increase in children despite levels at lowest for four monthsView attachment 1933129
Grrrrr don't I know it, colleagues testing positive for Covid yet again this week, I haven't bothered asking how many times now, all I know is I'm going to be covering people's work yet again and I'm getting mightily passed off with it now. It made me laugh as they were adamant they weren't getting the 4th or 5th booster (I've lost count with those now as well) but when the appointments became available after a lot of umming and aahing off they went then later on sat in the break room all with their Costa coffees as NHS staff get a voucher🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Poorly princesses and talc in your fanny.
It’s all going down here 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.