COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As always when someone posts about those who died or were injured we get the usual coming in taking offence at absolutely nothing.

This is why I stopped posting on this thread. stupid things seem to be more important than the death of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As always when someone posts about those who died or were injured we get the usual coming in taking offence at absolutely nothing.

This is why I rarely post on this thread anymore.
Every death/illness is sad, regardless of the cause.

When people have posted about their experiences with Covid/long Covid on here - they were told it is an attention seeker’s disease or a mental health condition…

Double standards.

Reactions: 1

This is why I stopped posting on this thread. stupid things seem to be more important than the death of a person.
Just ignore them and continue to post. That's what I do. I'm not wasting my time engaging with these posters anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Deaths and injuries don’t count if they’re from the vaccine! We just need to sweep it under the carpet and get faux offended at a comment on a gossip forum 😬 citing sources like a YouTube vlog as gospel is only ok if you had the vaccines and still agree with them, cite YouTube if you didn’t have a vaccine and you’re a conspiracy theorist - in fact decline any medical advice or vaccine and you’re a conspiracy theorist apparently 😬 gets so boring the repeat comments every time, I thought it was safe to come back, in fact they even jibed they have somewhere else to talk now but yet here they are 🤔 screams to me that they love the drama!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Every death/illness is sad, regardless of the cause.

When people have posted about their experiences with Covid/long Covid on here - they were told it is an attention seeker’s disease or a mental health condition…

Double standards.
one or two people isn't everyone, you always cherry-pick and will fight to the death over things we have people here who are not vaccinated who have or have had LC. Stop lumping everyone together, that is what the anti-thread is for, you believe there we all think and believe the same things. it's tiresome and it's a lie.

Just ignore them and continue to post. That's what I do. I'm not wasting my time engaging with these posters anymore.
Yes, its the best way.

Deaths and injuries don’t count if they’re from the vaccine! We just need to sweep it under the carpet and get faux offended at a comment on a gossip forum 😬 citing sources like a YouTube vlog as gospel is only ok if you had the vaccines and still agree with them, cite YouTube if you didn’t have a vaccine and you’re a conspiracy theorist - in fact decline any medical advice or vaccine and you’re a conspiracy theorist apparently 😬 gets so boring the repeat comments every time, I thought it was safe to come back, in fact they even jibed they have somewhere else to talk now but yet here they are 🤔 screams to me that they love the drama!
I think you are right. I cant be doing with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes they've even got their own "anti" thread to post on. On that note I've come to the conclusion that the word "anti" is only used to demonise and demoralise a certain sector of society for not sharing the same beliefs as other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
😂 are you referring to the Hailey Bieber video? The amount of times posters use tweets or random websites as reputable sources…

one or two people isn't everyone, you always cherry-pick and will fight to the death over things we have people here who are not vaccinated who have or have had LC. Stop lumping everyone together, that is what the anti-thread is for, you believe there we all think and believe the same things. it's tiresome and it's a lie.
I didn’t say everyone. 👍🏻 Why the mention of the other thread, people can post wherever they want.

Reactions: 1
😂 are you referring to the Hailey Bieber video? The amount of times posters use tweets or random websites as reputable sources…

I didn’t say everyone. 👍🏻 Why the mention of the other thread, people can post wherever they want.
If you’re looking for drama you won’t get any out of me. Have a lovely evening 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why do they try and palm these off on everyone? What did people do before statins? Why are people not controlling their cholesterol? Are the gps getting extra cash to prescribe them? It's ALWAYS money.
It's because doctors are nothing but pharmaceutical reps these days. Everything is treated with pills instead of addressing the root cause of the problem.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that the reasons I try to ignore certain posters has absolutely zero to do with their points of view on vaccines.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's because doctors are nothing but pharmaceutical reps these days. Everything is treated with pills instead of addressing the root cause of the problem.
i think the opposite may more likely be the case - doctors are generally reluctant to prescribe medication that may become habit-forming or needed for life unless they're absolutely necessary. My GP is a case in point. He'll try any other interventions first, ie diet and lifestyle changes before resorting to prescribing medication. Even got accupuncture from him for pain from a dislocated elbow once, which worked brilliantly.

i think the opposite may more likely be the case - doctors are generally reluctant to prescribe medication that may become habit-forming or needed for life unless they're absolutely necessary. My GP is a case in point. He'll try any other interventions first, ie diet and lifestyle changes before resorting to prescribing medication. Even got accupuncture from him for pain from a dislocated elbow once, which worked brilliantly.
That’s only your experience though, it’s not reflective of all doctors. Are personal anecdotes only reliable when they’re from people who choose to vaccinate? With respect, you’ve dismissed anyone here with personal anecdotes about vaccine injury yet you share your own experience of your GP in a way to try and suggest someone else’s opinion is wrong.

My GP could also be a case in point. When I was struggling with my mental health I wanted referred for some counselling and CBT, I asked her this and she suggested instead I try antidepressants and diazepam- I didn’t consent to either (does that make me anti-medicine too😜) instead I ended up paying privately for counselling.

Your GP is different to mine it seems so that in itself suggests it’s pot luck what kind of care you get. You might get someone who only wants to treat symptoms by giving you drugs and send you on your way, then you might get another who wants to treat the root cause of your health concern and use other methods of treatment.

The fact is that pharmaceutical company’s incentivise doctors for using their drugs and vaccines - whether it’s money, fancy lunches or merchandise and gifts.

• Heart
That’s only your experience though, it’s not reflective of all doctors. Are personal anecdotes only reliable when they’re from people who choose to vaccinate? With respect, you’ve dismissed anyone here with personal anecdotes about vaccine injury yet you share your own experience of your GP in a way to try and suggest someone else’s opinion is wrong.

My GP could also be a case in point. When I was struggling with my mental health I wanted referred for some counselling and CBT, I asked her this and she suggested instead I try antidepressants and diazepam- I didn’t consent to either (does that make me anti-medicine too😜) instead I ended up paying privately for counselling.

Your GP is different to mine it seems so that in itself suggests it’s pot luck what kind of care you get. You might get someone who only wants to treat symptoms by giving you drugs and send you on your way, then you might get another who wants to treat the root cause of your health concern and use other methods of treatment.

The fact is that pharmaceutical company’s incentivise doctors for using their drugs and vaccines - whether it’s money, fancy lunches or merchandise and gifts.
I was responding to a sweeping statement by another poster saying "all doctors are nothing but pharmaceutical reps these days"
All personal stories, mine included, are just that, valuable (maybe interesting) in themselves but unfortunately not very useful statisically.
I've always supported people's right to choose whether to get the covid vaccination or not, even if I personally thought from a scientific viewpoint it was better to get them. I never agreed with vaccine mandates.
I'm not aware I ever dismissed anyone on here's personal stories of vaccine injury.
I agree it can be pot luck with GPs. Sorry to hear yours was pushing medication instead of considering counselling. Glad you found an alternative.

I was responding to a sweeping statement by another poster saying "all doctors are nothing but pharmaceutical reps these days"
All personal stories, mine included, are just that, valuable (maybe interesting) in themselves but unfortunately not very useful statisically.
I've always supported people's right to choose whether to get the covid vaccination or not, even if I personally thought from a scientific viewpoint it was better to get them. I never agreed with vaccine mandates.
I'm not aware I ever dismissed anyone on here's personal stories of vaccine injury.
I agree it can be pot luck with GPs. Sorry to hear yours was pushing medication instead of considering counselling. Glad you found an alternative.
The other posters opinion is also valid and valuable is the point I am making as your post, in my opinion, came across as though the other poster was exaggerating as even now you say it was a sweeping statement. Many do have the experience that they are just pharmaceutical reps - myself included in that. I’ve also met great doctors too but more often than not I feel drugs are all that’s offered.

I have felt you have been very harsh and critical of those opposing vaccines with many of your snide remarks and bitchy comments you’ve made but as we all know feelings are subjective.

Thanks, it was many years ago - I wouldn’t get the pleasure of speaking to a doctor in this climate 😅 300 phone calls later maybe 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.