COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is why people like Andrew Bridgen are so vital to exposing the truth.

Can't believe this has made it onto the BBC.

When have statins ever been prescribed to young people as a preventative measure 🤨

I’m sure if they want a vaccine they’ll take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell it's like you are in a different reality to most of the UK. Even when you had your vaccines you had a gaggle of Drs and nurses to answer all your questions rather than a volunteer who didnt know SFA like most other people. Mind you that is one thing I have noticed with the vocally pro-vaccine crowd here. All were fully informed and had all their questions answered, staff had all the time in the world to allay any fears they had, not that they had any of course. How different from so many other tattlers.
It's such a disparity in experiences and I'm grateful mine were v. positive re: getting the vaccine. I did have concerns, due to a bad reaction to a previous vaccine years ago, which is why I talked with the nurse and doctor about the covid vaccines prior to getting them. We were fortunate to live near a large vaccination centre that did have competent medics around for questions. But yes, sounds like the experience differed hugely depending on where you live, same with GPs.

This genuinely isn't meant to be goady I am just curious.

Do people believe doctors etc coming out against the vaccines more than those who support them just because it aligns more with their views? Or is it the hope that credible people speaking out and it getting airtime means it will be properly investigated? For me the latter makes sense and I think this should have been done and addressed long ago (as it was with AZ).

I had to wait over a year for a physio appointment and then was given some printed handout exercises to do.

Was told I had left something way to late for anything to be done, and my problem was now incurable I hadnt left anything it happened during covid and no one would see me, went private (therapy not DR) and was cured in less than 20 mins.

Any GP ( except my most recent one ) I've seen writes out a script almost as soon as you sit down and I know many others who all say the same.
That's awful about the physio, and being told you'd left something too late when it clearly wasn't the case. Glad the private physio helped thought it shouldn't have had to come to that.
It's definitely a postcode lottery, and an element of luck, getting a good GP. I've had a couple of not so great ones in the past too. But I know a few GPs myself now (friends I mean, not just my actual doctor) whom I know are really decent people and good at their jobs in difficult circumstances so I'm probably biased into thinking many GPs are good, like them. But from these stories it's clear tthere are plenty of crappy ones around too, sadly. 🙁

This genuinely isn't meant to be goady I am just curious.

Do people believe doctors etc coming out against the vaccines more than those who support them just because it aligns more with their views? Or is it the hope that credible people speaking out and it getting airtime means it will be properly investigated? For me the latter makes sense and I think this should have been done and addressed long ago (as it was with AZ).
Certainly the latter for me who wants to be topping up on something that can kill or maim you and certainly wouldn’t be offering it to my children in that instance.

I remember the father from an interview last year.

Just a case of "mild myocarditis" it would seem.

"I decided to the right thing which was the worst decision of my life "

“I have to live with that for the rest of my life. No more hugs, no more ‘Dad, I love you.’”

“So, I mean, I love the hell out of my country, but I don’t trust my government anymore.”

His Gofund me was also shut down:

1673698217313.png

The new platform which he is using has $30k in donations.

There's also others up there too:

1673698423252.png

As he says FEMA asked him to change the cause of death.

They (FEMA) also offer funeral assistance up to $9k. How many others also received that call and changed the cause of death because they simply could not afford to bury their loved one?

Also in the comments a clip of Dr F just saying a vaccine for AIDs could bring up side effects only seen up to 12 years later.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So the CDC uses the Vaccine Safety Datalink which gets reports on what to look at from VAERS. Guess that useless reporting thing does have a function after all.

In that article it was important to note: "according to a CDC official who spoke to CNN on condition of anonymity ".

Did they ever find out the cause of the Scottish baby deaths.

• Sad
550,000 seniors of which 130 had strokes in the three weeks after the shot.

How many had a stroke in week one, two, four, five or six?

Did they ever find out the cause of the Scottish baby deaths.
Not that I have heard of. Just another probe that doesn't go anywhere but leaves the parents grieving.

So the CDC uses the Vaccine Safety Datalink which gets reports on what to look at from VAERS. Guess that useless reporting thing does have a function after all.

In that article it was important to note: "according to a CDC official who spoke to CNN on condition of anonymity ".
Picked up in NOVEMBER of course they’re playing it down 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Is it possible for"experts"to be baffled? I'm baffled they're baffled. They aren't living up in space, it's impossible for them not to know of vaccine injuries and deaths 🤷‍♀️
Science only works at the speed of science in one direction it would seem.

I actually have hope in Japan being the first to open the flood gates. They can't afford to lose anyone. Their population growth has already been in decline since 2010.

So for a safe vaccine how many deaths are acceptable?

Last edited:
So Dr Malhotra and Andrew Bridgen are dangerous conspiracy theorists now 🤬, get to fook! These are people who CARE and put others above themselves, like all the other cancelled, ridiculed and slandered experienced, qualified people who have dared to care. You don't have to agree with what they say BUT to pile on and try and make them something they aren't just shows how brainwashed people are in their thinking!
Thanks Freedomofspeech89, rainbowlemon, monga and everyone else for keeping on sharing stuff you won't find in msm.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.