COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t quite believe it because of the so many comments along the lines of…

Why are people still getting the vaccine? Why are people buying into this BS? When are people going to wake up?

Also comments such as this. So what if there is a vaccination booth? It’s there for people who want it. 😅👇🏻
to be honest I don't know anyone who is having anymore, even my die-hard anti, anti-vaxers family members who made my life hell are not having anymore. None of my friends are having any more as its not done what it said on the tin. in their opinion.
I know some people will be having them and no I don't understand why but it's still their choice, yes some will take the piss, but then so do those on the Anti thread take the piss out of us. meh who cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not quite as my heart rate is usually stable unless I'm actively moving, but all of these heart related issues have began since my last covid vaccine. I also had covid in May and felt worse than when I had it in Feb 2021 before any vaccines!!
it must be really restricting and of course a worry ,at least now you've been diagnosed and hopefully offered treatment things will settle down for you x

to be honest I don't know anyone who is having anymore, even my die-hard anti, anti-vaxers family members who made my life hell are not having anymore. None of my friends are having any more as its not done what it said on the tin. in their opinion.
I know some people will be having them and no I don't understand why but it's still their choice, yes some will take the piss, but then so do those on the Anti thread take the piss out of us. meh who cares?
I can't believe people take everything personally ,how do they get out of bed in the morning 😂

I don’t quite believe it because of the so many comments along the lines of…

Why are people still getting the vaccine? Why are people buying into this BS? When are people going to wake up?

Also comments such as this. So what if there is a vaccination booth? It’s there for people who want it. 😅👇🏻
Humm first time I've ever posted in this thread just making an observation of something I saw today. Looks like I'm getting dragged into some petty squabbles, so won't be posting here again! 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Humm first time I've ever posted in this thread just making an observation of something I saw today. Looks like I'm getting dragged into some petty squabbles, so won't be posting here again! 🤷
Don't feel put off from posting. Lots feel exactly the same as you on this thread. My mum had 4 vaccines and said she is never getting another one. Regrets them now. Think that's the same for most people.

No one is squabbling. 🙃 I just don’t see the issue with a vaccination booth, if people want to have the vaccine then they can use this facility, if people don’t want to, then they walk on by.

I didnt see it as anything other than an observation. no taking the piss out of people having a vaccine, some read what they want

I go to physio at a place that also does the vaccines that same day and I've not seen anyone go in there. of course, I'm not there all day but I am there a good three hours as eat my lunch in the car and wait as I'm between appointments on that day and my home is too far away to go home and back again

Reactions: 6
You’re entitled to an opinion like everyone else , it’s not your fault if people take it personally.

Reactions: 5
This so heartbreaking 💔 it really brings it to life when you seen it there in black and white and see that these people injured or dead are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, sons, daughters 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This so heartbreaking 💔 it really brings it to life when you seen it there in black and white and see that these people injured or dead are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, sons, daughters 😭

Sad thing is the child will probably have no memories of her :(

• Sad
It came across like you were jumping on them for sharing their opinion because it differs from yours .
Right, so all the comments from other posters on here (opinions that differ from mine) would also be classed as this or posted with the intention of initimidating?

God help that wee boy. It’s just so cruel 💔 can’t imagine how her husband and family are coping it’s so devastating 😢
Money will never compensate , when you think the AZ has now disappeared ,no longer in use ,another year may have saved her .

Right, so all the comments from other posters on here whose opinion differs from mine would also be classed as this or posted with the intention of initimidating?
Only if they've been directed at you .I didn't see the new poster direct their comment at anyone ,like they said it was an observation they'd made earlier ,it was you quoted them .

• Heart
Reactions: 4

See this is why I will never shut up about it until justice is done. So many people are suffering as a result of these vaccines, and all the government can do is name call and quite frankly insult those that want answers.

• Heart
I do hope you do continue to post if you need the support. My brother was also injured by the Pfizer vaccine. He was fine with the first, but the second left him with severe pain and he was unable to even walk properly. The pain was so bad, but it was the change in lifestyle that was the biggest blow for him as he was a runner doing and training for half marathons etc.

Being believed (on the CT thread) was the biggest support I had. I was told by an ex friend that as long as he hadn't died it was still okay and could I please also get vaccinated. Another told me it was "rare" almost automatically. Think this was before the time we ( the UK ) even had the vaccine compensation program set up and vaccine injuries didn't even appear in the news. He is much better then he was but still can't be on his feet too long and has adjustments at work.

My 32 year old cousin also developed blood clots in her lungs just after her second. She herself believes it's because of the vaccine she felt she was coerced into taking. She was a working doctor in Surrey who is no longer even working today as she gets very breathless. She is however deemed not disabled enough and doesn't have the mental energy to take her case to tribunal. (PIP related).

It's "rare" until it happens to you or someone you know. .

How can you fully consent to something if the full list of ingredients has not been released and new links have only been found and admitted months afterwards?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Right, so all the comments from other posters on here (opinions that differ from mine) would also be classed as this or posted with the intention of initimidating?
The double standards on here are off the scale, Pre! 😳 Regulars on here jump on posts all the time from those whose opinions differ from theirs 🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.