COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he was already serving a suspension from parliament for failing to declare some financial stuff.
I remember reading that here and it seems this was only discovered after he became vaccine critical ;)
As for his outspoken comments, most of those behind the covid jab were as bad if not worse exclaiming it would stop you getting covid/dying(no idea how they could prove that) :unsure: stop you spreading it........

Reactions: 6
Still questions remain and answers are few .

Reactions: 5
I remember reading that here and it seems this was only discovered after he became vaccine critical ;)
As for his outspoken comments, most of those behind the covid jab were as bad if not worse exclaiming it would stop you getting covid/dying(no idea how they could prove that) :unsure: stop you spreading it........
He said that the vaccine was the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust which isn't far off tbh. How many people have been disabled and killed from this injection!?

All MPs fiddle, I mean look at bloody Matt Hancock for Christ sake and that hasn't even been remotely investigated.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember reading that here and it seems this was only discovered after he became vaccine critical
I think he had already been under investigation for some months prior to the decision to suspend him? I'm wondering if for some of this he got wind of what was in the pipeline and figured better to speak while he had the chance.

He said that the vaccine was the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust which isn't far off tbh. How many people have been disabled and killed from this injection!?

All MPs fiddle, I mean look at bloody Matt Hancock for Christ sake and that hasn't even been remotely investigated.
An honest MP is as scare as hen's teeth ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 1
So now thousands of excess deaths are being acknowledged in the news what do we think? Jabs? Delay in treatment due to fucked healthcare? Or covid complications?
I think mostly jabs with the second reason being used to disguise that but also the second reason partly as there's a lot more cancer cases since the doors were closed to people in the covid era (unless you had covid).

Probably all three but weโ€™ll never know as the latter two will impede the first.

Comrade please offer for your most sincere apology immediately. How dare you laugh at unapproved things?
Itโ€™s not my fault if people are hovering over threads waiting to fact check everything posted and end up looking a right ass ๐Ÿคชโ€ฆAt least you get my humour ๐Ÿคฉ

• Heart
People arenโ€™t only dying with cardiac problems .I remember reading about old people in Tokyo having an increased mortality rate after the vaccines were rolled out Iโ€™m sure some EU country reported similar.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.