Rise in deaths/heart attacks in of young sports stars - shane warne RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you bother to read the link I put up from 2009, yes you read that right, 2009. It has always been a known issue, you j6st weren't interested until you could push your agenda.
I don't remember the year (maybe 15 years ago or thereabouts) but I do remember a lot of seemingly health young footballers collapsing on the pitch. They did survive thankfully.

Reactions: 1
Hugo talks, has done 14 videos on young-er people having problems since the vaccines came out 14 videos! .. of course not all will be the vaccine but I'm not buying that none were or its always been a thing. Yes sadly sometimes a young person dies but if it's as common as people are saying then it should be easy for those people to put together as many as Hugo has over say a year and a half period before the vaccines came out.

Hugo is on part 16

There is solid research out there now - this from a QMU study:

Coronavirus can cause long-term heart damage and lead to deaths from cardiovascular disease months after infection, research suggests. Even mild cases of the virus were linked to a jump in the risk of developing blood clots and a tenfold increased risk of early death from any cause. The study also found that people who were admitted to hospital with Covid-19 were 17.5 times more likely to suffer a stroke within a year than people who avoided it.

• Sad
That's the thing it's all assumptions it could be related to anything , they still don't know why there's been a sudden rise in excess deaths amongst young people since the vaccine rollout

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The main stream media don't seem to be picking up on these rises in deaths. Sadly, they are still pushing the jibby jab. I hope people have the sense not to take the 4th booster or whatever number it is now.

Reactions: 13
The sad thing is that a lot of people go through life not knowing they have heart conditions. I remember watching a documentary a few years ago (before covid) about people dying from SADS. My grandfather, for example, was perfectly fine one moment and was dead the next. We later found out he had an undiagnosed heart condition which was the cause of his death.

Reactions: 3
Edward Dowd who is big in the finance world as a ex black rock fund manager is also now talking after looking at the data himself.

From this podcast:

"It's devastating. These are real people not just numbers. Every single point is someone with a life and a history with a mother and a father , friends and a life".

Reactions: 4