COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not adamant that anyone has definitely died for from the vaccine. But what I am adamant about is that any sudden death happening at the moment is not being thoroughly investigated for any links to the vaccine. I am also certain that heart related deaths are way above average for the 24-45 age group.
When Darius Danesh’s death was confirmed as accidental inhalation of chloroethane you were adamant it was vaccine related.

You are a disingenuous person to say you were not trying to do anything the way you placed that article in this thread it seemed antagonistic to me at least the person who has reposted it for you in other thread had offered their thoughts with it

Shame and ridicule is not working to stop people from thinking what’s next shall we beat each other into submission?
You can insist all you want and I’ll repeat I did not post it to be antagonistic. I did offer my thoughts on it in the post that follow.

I was not trying to do anything. I just shared an article just like others share articles on here about how wrong it is for people getting the vaccine or parents choosing to vaccinate their children etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🙄 I haven’t been on this thread for a few months but shame to see the double standards are still very much present…
You forgot to include the pro vaxx posters that were shaming parents for not vaccinating their kids as they thought it would protect THEM 😕

Reactions: 5
When Darius Danesh’s death was confirmed as accidental inhalation of chloroethane you were adamant it was vaccine related.
I said I still believed it could be vaccine related yes. If you're purposely not looking for something then you're not ging to find it are you. Lisa Shaws death was originally not attributed to the vaccine. It was only when her family insisted on an independent autopsy was it confirmed that it was caused by the vaccine. How many more cases are just like this one.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I said I still believed it could be vaccine related yes. If you're purposely not looking for something then you're not ging to find it are you. Lisa Shaws death was originally not attributed to the vaccine. It was only when her family insisted on an independent autopsy was it confirmed that it was caused by the vaccine. How many more cases are just like this one.
You said you were not adamant but saying you still believe it was vaccine related when it was confirmed it was not… says otherwise.

Even the deaths that were attributed to the vaccine were skipped over , says it all .

Reactions: 8
You are a disingenuous person to say you were not trying to do anything the way you placed that article in this thread it seemed antagonistic to me at least the person who has reposted it for you in other thread had offered their thoughts with it

Shame and ridicule is not working to stop people from thinking what’s next shall we beat each other into submission?
That’s nothing new on here even mainstream news articles were being twisted into something else.

Reactions: 6
You can insist all you want and I’ll repeat I did not post it to be antagonistic. I did offer my thoughts on it in the post that follow.
Thank you finally we are getting somewhere yes exactly you did offer thoughts AFTER you got the reaction you knew you were going to get

I know there are people on that other thread who would like to discuss things without using disingenuous tactics hopefully you are not put off from posting here I have found it to be welcoming

Thank you finally we are getting somewhere yes exactly you did offer thoughts AFTER you got the reaction you knew you were going to get

I know there are people on that other thread who would like to discuss things without using disingenuous tactics hopefully you are not put off from posting here I have found it to be welcoming
I did not know what reaction I was going to get and again I’ll repeat what I said earlier, I did not post that article to be antagonistic.

I have been put off from posting here many times but I continued to do so as I believe sharing another perspective is needed.

Let’s all think about this some people are concerned harm is not being investigated enough and they speculate on public figures the msm tells them have suddenly died

Then you have some people who think it’s disgusting others are exploiting dead people and their families to spread disinformation

To counteract that now those people are using these same dead people as shaming tools

Who has the higher moral ground ?

Reactions: 3
Let’s all think about this some people are concerned harm is not being investigated enough and they speculate on public figures the msm tells them have suddenly died

Then you have some people who think it’s disgusting others are exploiting dead people and their families to spread disinformation

To counteract that now those people are using these same dead people as shaming tools

Who has the higher moral ground ?
Its not just public figures though, as soon as a young person 'dies suddenly' the comments under the posts on social media (its always been common that these are reported in local papers and sites) harp on about the jabs. My husband lost a close friend 'suddenly', it was posted on a local site and it was upsetting to their family and friends to see the comments and to see his image has been shared to twitter with the usual hash tags. He hadn't even had the vaccines due to a health condition but it was outrageous. I'm sure those families who have lost their children to suicide also aren't huge fans.

I absolutely believe people with vaccine damage should be heard and these instances investigated (as well as deaths that could be linked); I just don't personally agree with attributing random deaths to it when the people posting don't even know if the people have been jabbed let alone whether it contributed to their deaths. I think it is exploitative and it is spreading misinformation which for those so keen on exposing the 'truth' is ironic.

Reactions: 1
Dr Peter McCullough talking about myocarditis and how it used to be 4 in a million, now it is 25,000 per million!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Its not just public figures though, as soon as a young person 'dies suddenly' the comments under the posts on social media (its always been common that these are reported in local papers and sites) harp on about the jabs. My husband lost a close friend 'suddenly', it was posted on a local site and it was upsetting to their family and friends to see the comments and to see his image has been shared to twitter with the usual hash tags. He hadn't even had the vaccines due to a health condition but it was outrageous. I'm sure those families who have lost their children to suicide also aren't huge fans.

I absolutely believe people with vaccine damage should be heard and these instances investigated (as well as deaths that could be linked); I just don't personally agree with attributing random deaths to it when the people posting don't even know if the people have been jabbed let alone whether it contributed to their deaths. I think it is exploitative and it is spreading misinformation which for those so keen on exposing the 'truth' is ironic.
Sure isn’t that what SM is about, speculation and gossip ,unless you know the person personally they’ll always be someone wondering what happened even pre covid deaths have been speculated on , was it cancer,heart attack etc .

Sure isn’t that what SM is about, speculation and gossip ,unless you know the person personally they’ll always be someone wondering what happened even pre covid deaths have been speculated on , was it cancer,heart attack etc .
I don't remember people posting random theories underneath reports of young adults deaths, no. Usually they're filled with tributes or people posting their condolences, weird af really to see about someone's death and feel the need to speculate, especially as some of them even say in the article what the cause of death was. Its very odd to defend this as not being weird, each to their own though.

Only a few days ago a young man went missing his mum appealed through FB if anyone knew his whereabouts because he was in a vulnerable state, he was found dead in tragic circumstances, is it terrible to speculate that he died by his own hand or do we need the family to publicly clarify the circumstances 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't remember people posting random theories underneath reports of young adults deaths, no. Usually they're filled with tributes or people posting their condolences, weird af really to see about someone's death and feel the need to speculate, especially as some of them even say in the article what the cause of death was. Its very odd to defend this as not being weird, each to their own though.
Why do the families agree to it being reported on MSM you can request no reporting.

Reactions: 4
Only a few days ago a young man went missing his mum appealed through FB if anyone knew his whereabouts because he was in a vulnerable state, he was found dead in tragic circumstances, is it terrible to speculate that he died by his own hand or do we need the family to publicly clarify the circumstances 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well it depends, if the death was going to be utilised by people with some sort of viewpoint about suicide that they wanted to push then of course it's terrible. If people were to comment things underneath the posts for family to see or spread across social media when it hadn't been confirmed to be true for a start as if it was fact, or to bombard any posts about it with comments with hashtags around suicide then of course that's crass and weird. The only people who feel the need to do this without knowing facts though are people about the covid vaccine though, not sure what that says.

I just think it obstructs any progress as much as people who wildly defend the vaccines to be honest. Neither side should be wilfully spreading lies, it's just even more grotesque when people are used in this way who have no say in it.

Well it depends, if the death was going to be utilised by people with some sort of viewpoint about suicide that they wanted to push then of course it's terrible. If people were to comment things underneath the posts for family to see or spread across social media when it hadn't been confirmed to be true for a start as if it was fact, or to bombard any posts about it with comments with hashtags around suicide then of course that's crass and weird. The only people who feel the need to do this without knowing facts though are people about the covid vaccine though, not sure what that says.

I just think it obstructs any progress as much as people who wildly defend the vaccines to be honest. Neither side should be wilfully spreading lies, it's just even more grotesque when people are used in this way who have no say in it.
Like I say if you don’t know the true circumstances then people will speculate they won’t necessarily see it as a lie especially if there’s no cause of death been found, not everyone has an “agenda “ there are people with genuine concerns around these vaccines, even people suffering side effects that they felt were vaccine related were shut down on here as spreading misinformation, who are we to judge 🤷🏼‍♀️

@struggs123 Can you and others not understand the speculation is not being done on purpose at least imo to upset the family and leave it at that, using these unfortunate dead people to shame people you disagree with is not going to work it’s just causing unnecessary friction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.