COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention on the BBC 😅

Isn’t it true that those weaker will always be lost to disease , it’s natures way of cleansing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s months since I’ve seen this thread but out of interest,
do people on here still get booster shots and vaccines and the likes?

Reactions: 5
Welcome back Ooh the drama.

My brother, mother and one cousin stopped after two.

My grandfather and a few others just had the usual three.

Back to the past:

"The vaccine is from G-d and what he wants." from a New York Governor.

@monga did you also get a "I'm vaccinated necklace" too? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This still makes me so angry, it was certainly a scary time and I still remember the feeling of dread in my stomach sitting in my bosses office when Savid Javid was pushing for NHS mandates. "I'm going to ask you two questions, are you going to have the vaccine?" Me: No,
"If not, why not?"
The lady from Occy health telling me if I'm unsure she could get me information on it etc., after I'd said in no uncertain terms why I wasn't having it. I never want to go through that feeling again.
View attachment 1900055
Sick. Sick. Sick. And Sick.

I can't even watch the whole thing. Absolute morons. Preaching and inciting hate when they didn't have a clue what they were talking about. Hope they can sleep well at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s months since I’ve seen this thread but out of interest,
do people on here still get booster shots and vaccines and the likes?
Welcome back x
I hung up my vaccinated necklace @rainbowlemon on 8th December 2021 lol…You may have to ask in the anti CT thread for the rest ,we’ve been blackballed 😂

Back to the past:

No 😂 not even a sticker

Reactions: 4

Back to the past:

Those extremists should have been banned like conversion therapists for gay people have been. If you believe the stats :rolleyes: we were a minority and as such should have been protected from people such as this.

Reactions: 3
I hung up my vaccinated necklace @rainbowlemon on 8th December 2021 lol…You may have to ask in the anti CT thread for the rest ,we’ve been blackballed 😂.

No 😂 not even a sticker
Damn things really are rough in Ireland. :ROFLMAO:

Hope that was just a single experience and not representative of the rest of the UK. and others did receive these stickers. I'm honestly just so outraged on your behalf though.

For a selfish bugger I still didn't cost the NHS approximately £23 x3. (All my other appointments with the doctors I have seen within the last 5 years have been private. )

• Haha
In sure the pro brigade all got stickers and an expert on hand with all the latest data so they could make an informed choice 😂

Reactions: 2
Kinder vaccine you can drink, will it have the kinder flavour to go with it
The self spreading vaccines are my new fave development, so can spread to you without your consent.

I showed off my bunker in the CT thread.

Going to head back to it when we get hit by the next pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who is that nurse with a PhD? His face looks familiar though? :ROFLMAO:

NB *My bunker is in the Imperial war museum, where they will charge you £3.50 for two bags of crisps in the Cafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And this is why Japan is one of the only countries investigating vaxx injuries and death.

I also said this before, it is because they literally can't afford to lose anyone. They've been in population decline since 2010.

Not saying it's right or wrong, but they were also amongst the first to legalize abortion in 1948. Others only started much later.

They've been pushing incentives for couples to have just three kids, but families of 5+ kids are super rare. Large families are more common in some parts of the world. My grandfather was 1 of 14. My mother 1 of 8. Russia gave the highest honour complete with a medal to the mother and father- a orthodox the priest with 18 kids.

They could also implement a Lebensborn program like the Germans which produced approximately 7000 "perfect" babies.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.