COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind over matter 😂
Ooh science at the speed of light. Dunno us Londoners would automatically get a bad score. 🤪 I would only talk to the new guy who moved in next door with dog because I thought he was cute and single. The people next door have lived there for 14 years now but it's not super deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh science at the speed of light. Dunno us Londoners would automatically get a bad score. 🤪 I would only talk to the new guy who moved in next door with dog because I thought he was cute and single. The people next door have lived there for 14 years now but it's not super deep.
You could always serenade him with chasing cars if you don’t get run over first 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You could always serenade him with chasing cars if you don’t get run over first 😂
I thought it was fate that we met. His dog was the reason why too as he literally stopped on the pavement to look at me and wouldn't budge. When he was walking the dog too we'd always meet outside. As he was going and I was coming in or the other way around. He was easy to talk to and I gave him my number. We hadn't spoken for a while, but I also saw him at a concert for a folk singer I also love (Roo panes) . He was there with his girlfriend who he had not mentioned before lamo.

I cross the road before he spots me if I ever do see him, but I haven't been home in a while.

Back to singing flowers by Miley Cyrus.

So zero covid antibodies for me I guess. :ROFLMAO: Unless I've already had it and was asymptomatic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought it was fate that we met. His dog was the reason why too as he literally stopped on the pavement to look at me and wouldn't budge. When he was walking the dog too we'd always meet outside. As he was going and I was coming in or the other way around. He was easy to talk to and I gave him my number. We hadn't spoken for a while, but I also saw him at a concert for a folk singer I also love (Roo panes) . He was there with his girlfriend who he had not mentioned before lamo.

I cross the road before he spots me if I ever do see him, but I haven't been home in a while.

Back to singing flowers by Miley Cyrus.

So zero covid antibodies for me I guess. :ROFLMAO: Unless I've already had it and was asymptomatic.
I thought that was a passage from a silhouette desire or a Hundred and One Dalmations for a minute 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Japan has a very top heavy older population.

From comments:

"Isolation periods will be abolished both for positive cases and close contacts. Masks to no longer be recommended indoors unless symptomatic or at risk. The downgrade to level 5 pathogen means the state no longer foots the medical bills."

Reactions: 4
Well well well what do we have here. Zuckerberg warning his employees not to take the vaccine.

I've seen that video before. It was leaked at least a year ago.

This still stands though:

"We just don't know the long term side effects".

Pfizer's post marketing and roll out study should be done by now at least.

I saw this tweet earlier which I thought is odd because he originally really supported the vaccine. Part of me thinks he just sways with public opinion.
He’s getting a lot of hate from the pro side including governments it made me wonder why he would change Twitter rules ( in this instance) unless it was something he believed in 🤷🏼‍♀️

This still makes me so angry, it was certainly a scary time and I still remember the feeling of dread in my stomach sitting in my bosses office when Savid Javid was pushing for NHS mandates. "I'm going to ask you two questions, are you going to have the vaccine?" Me: No,
"If not, why not?"
The lady from Occy health telling me if I'm unsure she could get me information on it etc., after I'd said in no uncertain terms why I wasn't having it. I never want to go through that feeling again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This still makes me so angry, it was certainly a scary time and I still remember the feeling of dread in my stomach sitting in my bosses office when Savid Javid was pushing for NHS mandates. "I'm going to ask you two questions, are you going to have the vaccine?" Me: No,
"If not, why not?"
The lady from Occy health telling me if I'm unsure she could get me information on it etc., after I'd said in no uncertain terms why I wasn't having it. I never want to go through that feeling again.
View attachment 1900055
All of these people should have had their public platforms removed. They basically incited hate against a minority of group of people for believing in bodily autonomy. Shows you how rotten the media is that this hate speech was allowed to be aired.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As there’s no “real “studies taking place we’ll never know 🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.