COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm missing the point, but I love that they walk past that Palantir building.

They are literally Big Brother online for those who don't know. 🤪 They have contracts with the US government too.

Laughing that they managed to get so close to him too. What happened to the 100% safe and effective halo!?!

Did the #science change or just get updated at the speed of science?

Forgot about the leprechauns 😂

Gary lightbody is all the Irish luck I need in my life. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"How many boosters do you think it will take to make you happy?" :ROFLMAO:

No liability as everyone chose to take it knowing #alltherisks.

I'm missing the point, but I love that they walk past that Palantir building.

They are literally Big Brother online for those who don't know. 🤪 They have contracts with the US government too.

Laughing that they managed to get so close to him too. What happened to the 100% safe and effective halo!?!

Did the #science change or just get updated at the speed of science?

Gary lightbody is all the Irish luck I need in my life. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“Abigail had six Covid vaccines but her body failed to produce the antibodies needed to fight the virus.”

Evusheld was approved for use in March, but was reviewed after the Omicron variant emerged.

Data published in July last year showed people who had taken it were half as likely to get Covid-19 as those who did not take the drug.

Its manufacturer AstraZeneca said there was "ample real-world data" that it worked. It is currently available in 32 countries, including the United States, France, and Canada.

As well as the cost of the dose she had to pay for a private consultation, for the drug to be administered, and for her own travel to London, costing her around £2,000 in total.
She said: "I didn't have the money, I had to put it on credit card. And I will have to with the next dose again."

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
“Abigail had six Covid vaccines but her body failed to produce the antibodies needed to fight the virus.”

Evusheld was approved for use in March, but was reviewed after the Omicron variant emerged.

Data published in July last year showed people who had taken it were half as likely to get Covid-19 as those who did not take the drug.

Its manufacturer AstraZeneca said there was "ample real-world data" that it worked. It is currently available in 32 countries, including the United States, France, and Canada.

As well as the cost of the dose she had to pay for a private consultation, for the drug to be administered, and for her own travel to London, costing her around £2,000 in total.
She said: "I didn't have the money, I had to put it on credit card. And I will have to with the next dose again."
Maybe she got the antibodies by going in and out of her friends houses, it’s startling the the things people are driven to because of gov / media, antibodies don’t equal immunity, did they tell her that 🤨

Who’s going to buy them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe she got the antibodies by going in and out of her friends houses, it’s startling the the things people are driven to because of gov / media, antibodies don’t equal immunity, did they tell her that 🤨

Who’s going to buy them
More pointless plastic pollution :mad:

Confirmation of greed
Two reports released on Thursday and authored by Global Health Advocates and STOPAIDS, a UK-based non-profit, accuse the EU's executive of redacting contracts with pharmaceutical companies and accommodating industry requests on such things as pricing, intellectual property and confidentiality requirements in a bid to quickly roll out the vaccines for its population.

This was despite the fact that some of these confidentiality requirements weren’t consistent with EU legislation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.