COVID-19 vaccine #20 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And your attempts at using homophobia to belittle someone you disagree with is pathetic. Yes it's over.
Yes keep on using the gay card ...It doesn't work to win arguments .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The reference to Craig revel horwood follows on from the laughs yesterday about piffpaffpuff profile pic of Louis spence.

It had absolutely nothing to do with homophobia.

How would anyone here even know your sexual orientation!?! This is a vaccine thread?!?! Jesus wept.

• Haha
The reference to Craig revel horwood follows on from the laughs yesterday about piffpaffpuff profile pic of Louis spence.

How would anyone here even know your sexual orientation!?! This is a vaccine thread?!?! Jesus wept.
They're two completely different people. 😂

You're only proving my point. Jesus wept indeed.

Just to make it clear I'm not homophobic in any shape or form but if a gay man takes offence to being compared to another gay man maybe he needs to ask himself some questions ...

• Heart
  • Haha

Ensay knows this he is just being pathetic. Why do you think he and prefrontal are trying to quickly move on to the new thread and change the subject. Pair of jokers.

Reactions: 8
Just to make it clear I'm not homophobic in any shape or form but if a gay man takes offence to being compared to another gay man maybe he needs to ask himself some questions ...
You were doing it in a belittling and demeaning manner. Like I said, I'm not new to that kind of thing. You knew what you were doing - trying to place the blame on me for your actions isn't going to wash.

But I really am done now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You were doing it in a belittling and demeaning manner. Like I said, I'm not new to that kind of thing. You knew what you were doing - trying to place the blame on me for your actions isn't going to wash.

But I really am done now.
No you're completely wrong in your assumptions , maybe you have more issues going on than we know ? but please don't pin your insecurities on me ,

Reactions: 7
Well you post away ...I still haven't decided if I should report these inflammatory comments
I’m still in utter shock at them tbh! Almost afraid to post in the new thread now we’ll be getting labelled all sorts. This threads gone from being a safe place with the arguments and a bitta craic to a very hostile one. Dangerous! It’s interesting it took them all night before deciding to label you homophobic which shows they’ve calculated and twisted what you’ve said.

For what it’s worth, it’s very clear you meant no malice. Plus how would anyone here even know they are gay anyway?!? Bonkers!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m still in utter shock at them tbh! Almost afraid to post in the new thread now we’ll be getting labelled all sorts. This threads gone from being a safe place with the arguments and a bitta craic to a very hostile one. Dangerous! It’s interesting it took them all night before deciding to label you homophobic which shows they’ve calculated and twisted what you’ve said.

For what it’s worth, it’s very clear you meant no malice. Plus how would anyone here even know they are gay anyway?!? Bonkers!!!
It’s no secret he’s gay he shouts it throughout the forum but to play the victim because of a jokey comment is pathetic, he can go duck himself for all I care ,but don’t label me as homophonic to try and get one up…

I don't "shout it", but even if I did, why shouldn't I? Other people talk about themselves without others getting critical.

Keep digging. 😑

The gay people I know are very loud and proud they'd never take offence to the( random ) comparison to another gay man , unless they're not as comfortable as they pretend to be , why wouldn't you want to shout it ? it's nothing to be ashamed of

I've reported the thread and comments .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.