Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poddular

VIP Member
Most of us have a perfectly good immune system that doesn't need outside interference from god knows what, doing god knows what to it.
The human body is a magical thing ,don't mess with nature I say, unless totally necessary. If people looked after their health more on a daily basis they wouldn't be so willing to rely on a " quick fix " that just adds stress to the body.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Nah, nothing to do with guilt, just about saving time and money for the NHS. Plus for people who do want both, it's more convenient to have one appointment rather than having to arrange different ones.

They can't really win, though, because if they insisited on separate appointments, people would moan about the NHS wasting even more money.
Saving time yes but where's the data and studies saying it's perfectly safe to give two vaccinations together?

Wouldn't that put more stress on the body? Your mother was fine. Where's the disclaimer that it's not applicable to every other person?

Pfizer put at approx $23 per vax. Actual contracts sealed. So higher then £12.

We wasted more then £25,000 on stickers in London alone which you previously defended.

£6 million and a further £660k on the marble arch mound for dismantling . What's a few ££££££££ more? 🤪

My brother as a junior doctor in his first year (not including overtime) got paid more per hour working as a receptionist in his old part time job minus the stress. £14 per hour on a normal shift and £18 on a bank holiday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I could say the same about covid. Don’t know a single person who is thought to have died from it yet I’m expected to believe it’s this deadly killer disease wiping out the world 🤷‍♀️

That’s the harm in anecdotes.

Moral of the story is you do you 🙂

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Nah, nothing to do with guilt, just about saving time and money for the NHS. Plus for people who do want both, it's more convenient to have one appointment rather than having to arrange different ones.

They can't really win, though, because if they insisited on separate appointments, people would moan about the NHS wasting even more money.
Don't get me started on the NHS wasting money, too many chiefs not enough Indians, sorry if that offends anyone, tis only a phrase.
Are you happy to have 2 jabs of different stuff injected into to? If yes, then good for you, but my last covid jab fucked my shoulder for months, I felt pressurised to have it even though my gut feeling was no.

• Heart
  • Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I also think we might see a decrease in vaccinations for babies. Harder to not notice the sudden deaths as not everyone was given it the same time.

• Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Those with vaccines injuries have not be supported though, just completely dismissed and fobbed off with slogans like “safe and effective” . I can imagine the endless back and forth in trying to claim any vaccine compensation. Think there’s only been two payments of the full £120,000 so far. Why should we as taxpayers now be paying out whilst the companies get to keep their profits?

Too late to say no mandates when it was threats of “no jab no job” . “No jab no petrol” in some parts of Pakistan.

Reactions: 11

Msanya36

Chatty Member
From your previous posts you seemed firmly unmoving on the claim that the coronavirus vaccines (and maybe other vaccines) had caused an increase in cardiac issues @monga

So you accept this might not be the case, and that repeated coronavirus infections, or other related/unrealated factors may be contributing?
So, the Pfizer vaccine has been causing Myocarditis, Pericarditis and AZ wasn't it blood clots and were observed in the PUBLIC after rollout , not seen or announced in their short, inadequate trials? AFTER? So, it's not a fucking "claim", stop down-playing something that should never been allowed to happen? What do you do? I'm from a veterinary background/Bloodstock and this would never have been tolerated.

You misunderstand - vaccination still reduces the likelihood of being infected with coronavirus.

If you do not have coronavirus, you cannot pass it on, therefore vaccination reduces transmission, on a *population level*.

If we get to a point where vaccination no longer reduces risk of infection, then I will update my opinion and happily say so.

Why only offer to certain groups? Because of the cost:benefit ratio mentioned above. Again, the 'flu vaccine is a comparable example - the more people vaccinated, the lower population-level transmission, despite the fact it does not prevent 100% of infections.
Whatt??😂😂😂 Explain how please? EVERYONE vaccinated got it? Israel most vaccinated country on earth- hugely infected?? And aswell you don't seem to acknowledge what they were spouting and what we were told at the beginning??? And how they haven't been asked to explain themselves. They had no "robust research" that you speak of, yet spouted absolute nonsense and were allowed to? Pfizer with their 90% immunity promise which they never stated would only apply to the first strain. No explanation tho or media coverage of waning immunity since? They didn't know it's that simple, how could they - why does it normally take years to produce vaccines and long 5 phase trials!? It's disgusting what they did to sell, sell, sell and were given free rein by Governments.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Yep folks should be able to choose if they want both or just a flu jab, it just feels like they're lumping them both together, when I know alot of folks don't want the covid jab, it's like they're trying to make you feel guilty when you say I only want the flu jab.
It's simply a BOGOF they think they're tesco.
They know both jabs are now stunningly unpopular and are trying to find new ways to offload them. "oh well, you're here now so you might as well have both" when you decline either one.

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Wow, didn't know how much they got! I'd rather be labelled as brain less than putting that stuff in me ;)
Yep! Well that’s last years figures could have gone up again with inflation - everything else has gone up 😂😂 £10.08 per flu jab and £12.58 per covid jab! Nice earner 🥰

Me too! I’ll take my chances with the real thing, out of all the vaccines on the market- I think the most pointless are coronavirus and influenza ones. All a guessing game for what strains they’ll protect you against! Pot luck! Each to their own though, so long as it’s consensual and all that jazz

• Heart

I'm that Diva

I can't believe a poster has said that people on this thread are gleeful about young premature deaths on this thread. Majority of people on this thread have family, friends and colleagues who are mostly vaxxed. You are sick in the head if you think any of us have anything to be gleeful about.

• Heart

panache

Chatty Member
I'm struggling to understand certain people here who seem to think it's their life mission to defend the vaccine at all costs. Any time there's a negative report they go all out to dispute it. It can't be true, everything's fine etc. Are they on commission?

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
To me it feels like you're invited for a covid and flu jab at the same time, really doesn't sit right to me, all that crap going into your system at the same time 🤷‍♀️
Well essentially it means they’ll earn around £22.66 per patient who takes both and it’s done at the same time so cheaper to run! No brainer for them but anyone who declines will no doubt be labelled some variation of brain-less 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Not been on these threads for months. Good to see same people arguing over same stuff!

I have long Covid. Never previously been treated for anxiety or depression. However, for balance, also got Covid after being triple jabbed and have decided that I won't be having booster
No booster? Sorry but you are clearly an antivaxxer. Don’t you trust science?

• Haha

Poddular

VIP Member
Scratching my head as per as to what the issue is with the people who think vaccines are necessary, safe,effective and are happy to have them. Have them and be happy.

I don't see the difference in believing in boosting your immune system naturally and believing in boosting it via pharmaceuticals. Its all about what you believe in.
The huge issue that some of us try and discuss on here is the unknowns of these new vaccines that were more or less forced on everyone regardless and used in many countries and workplaces to segregate,humiliate, discriminate and even dismiss. Those of us strong enough to stand by our beliefs will never forget.
And even now every attempt at a discussion is shot down. I don't see what problems some people can have if they know of no-one vaccine injured and they are happy with the rollout.
And before anyone says but "we try to stop misinformation" , I will shout it from the rooftops the biggest purveyors of misinformation the last 2 years have been the governments and msm. We are mainly just trying to make sense of it all.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
To me it feels like you're invited for a covid and flu jab at the same time, really doesn't sit right to me, all that crap going into your system at the same time 🤷‍♀️
Yes, I think more people will look into children's vaccines now. Most people do vaccines without even thinking about them. The baby is really under the weather after and gets told it's perfectly normal. Now more will see how ill they felt after one covid vaccine and think shit my baby had 8 at the same time

• Heart
  • Sad

Mbouzer

I'm sorry- that is genuinely terrible.

People like the members of HART/FLCCC/AFD, Aseem Malhorta, Clare Craig, Michael Yeadon, Sam White et al however- they're doing very well and are profiting richly.
What is your point though? You support funded scientists and pharmaceutical companies that are profiting richly even more so than who you have mentioned above.

• Heart