COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Professor Norman Fenton, a British mathematician who is Professor of Risk Information Management at Queen Mary University of London joins David Scott to discuss the statistics and data surrounding SARS-CoV-2 and covid-19-vaccines, and the failure of reason and integrity in the scientific establishment that has accompanied them.
''In a wide ranging discussion they cover the silencing of dissenting opinion across the worlds of science, mathematics and statistics and the ostracism of those who speak out to raise the alarm, limitations of models, the nature of risk assessment and the effects of uncertainty."
David and Professor Fenton also examine the issues surrounding the risks of covid-19 vaccines during pregnancy and the pressure applied to the Professor, personally and professionally, for speaking out on this subject. They cover the Professor's work raising the alarm about the data concerning miscarriage and the problem of "survivor bias" which, unless corrected for, can produce deeply misleading statistics results.

They discuss the safety signals from the vaccine monitoring statistics and the Professor outlines the reasons why the vaccine programme should now be suspended.

When people look back on the covid-19 crisis they will ask "What happened to science, what happened to logic". This discussion starts to explore the answers to those inevitable questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So that's how they're going to get the uptake of it by only giving flu jab with covid vac? I can see that backfiring if others feel the same way about that decision as yourself. Interesting post and confirms what I and others here suspected about false coroner reports.
Yeah I reckon it will now be a yearly thing! But many won't be taking it I imagine

Reactions: 4
They have to stand there for six straight hours. I'd be amazed if at least one of them didn't faint. 😂

I do think some people must be taking the piss by suggesting it's vaccine related lol.

Another video of a guardsman collapsing. Though this one is 2016, so we can rule the covid vaccines out:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Because I’m pretty sure that soldier didn’t have a covid jab and then get in a tardis to travel back to 2015. 😂
Were vaccines only invented with covid? how do you know he hadn't just been abroad and had jabs for that? The military has many more jabs than we do.

I actually believe it's more than likely standing in one place with a hot uniform on etc.. But that doesn't mean it was not the jab.

Reactions: 4
Were vaccines only invented with covid? how do you know he hadn't just been abroad and had jabs for that? The military has many more jabs than we do.

I actually believe it's more than likely standing in one place with a hot uniform on etc.. But that doesn't mean it was not the jab.
I said “Though this one is 2016, so we can rule the covid vaccines out” then the goalposts get changed to make out like I said “we can rule out any vaccine”.

I don’t know why you do it when it’s so easy to scroll back and read…

I said “Though this one is 2016, so we can rule the covid vaccines out” then the goalposts get changed to make out like I said “we can rule out any vaccine”.

I don’t know why you do it when it’s so easy to scroll back and read…
I also don't know why you posted that other clip to prove the person who passed out the other day as some kind of proof it wasn't the covid jab. But there you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also don't know why you posted that other clip to prove the person who passed out the other day as some kind of proof it wasn't the covid jab. But there you go.
The reason I did it was to show how common it is for soldiers on parade/guarding to faint. There are plenty of other pre-covid examples out there too - but I wasn’t going to fill the thread with them.

I thought the implication was obvious: this has happened many times and there’s documented evidence of it pre-covid. Yet it happens post covid and some act like it’s almost certainly the covid vaccine.

• Haha
They have to stand there for six straight hours. I'd be amazed if at least one of them didn't faint. 😂

I do think some people must be taking the piss by suggesting it's vaccine related lol.
Who said it was the vaccine?

Because I’m pretty sure that soldier didn’t have a covid jab and then get in a tardis to travel back to 2015. 😂
I thought it was related to your earlier comment where you were implying the faint couldn’t be related to the covid vaccine .

The reason I did it was to show how common it is for soldiers on parade/guarding to faint. There are plenty of other pre-covid examples out there too - but I wasn’t going to fill the thread with them.

I thought the implication was obvious: this has happened many times and there’s documented evidence of it pre-covid. Yet it happens post covid and some act like it’s almost certainly the covid vaccine.
Who implied it was the covid jab?

Reactions: 3
Who said it was the vaccine?

I thought it was related to your earlier comment where you were implying the faint couldn’t be related to the covid vaccine .

Who implied it was the covid jab?
You did by posting the tweet that contained the video from "Pandemic News" in a thread about vaccines.

You can play innocent, but if you thought it was 100% unrelated to the vaccines, then why even post it here? It would be completely off topic if you didn't think there was even a tenuous link.

And I should add that I'm not saying people shouldn't imply it's the vaccine - people can post what they like - but at least own it.

You did by posting the tweet that contained the video from "Pandemic News" in a thread about vaccines.

You can play innocent, but if you thought it was 100% unrelated to the vaccines, then why even post it here? It would be completely off topic if you didn't think there was even a tenuous link.

And I should add that I'm not saying people shouldn't imply it's the vaccine - people can post what they like - but at least own it.
It was a joke relating to the arrows in his back lol even the tweet is related to that, think the debunking has gone to your head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was a joke relating to the arrows in his back lol even the tweet is related to that, think the debunking has gone to your head 😂
But again, the joke has no relevance to this thread if it's not vaccine related, does it?

Nice try, though. 😂

But again, the joke has no relevance to this thread if it's not vaccine related, does it?

Nice try, though. 😂
There’s lots of things posted on here with no relevance to the thread, admit you didn’t read the post and tried to debunk 😂

Reactions: 2

Actually it's 20 minute shifts! Though this was during a change of the guard and I'm wondering if he had been asleep for a few minutes already (his replacement standing behind, about to step forward), it's about half midnight and all very peaceful with the gentle murmuring of the passers by...
Or he was awake and his legs had gone to sleep. As per other clips, it happens from time to time.

Poor guy is probably already embarrassed enough without extra fame from being used by tweeters as 'evidence'.

Actually it's 20 minute shifts! Though this was during a change of the guard and I'm wondering if he had been asleep for a few minutes already (his replacement standing behind, about to step forward), it's about half midnight and all very peaceful with the gentle murmuring of the passers by...
Or he was awake and his legs had gone to sleep. As per other clips, it happens from time to time.

Poor guy is probably already embarrassed enough without extra fame from being used by tweeters as 'evidence'.
Yeah I read that soldiers doing this or on parade etc are taught to bend their knees regularly to stop their knees locking, as that can happen and cause the soldier to fall over.

But yeah, he'd be embarrassed if only his colleagues saw it, but even more that it was on a live stream and then clipped and sent all around the world. That's the internet, though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.