COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't 100% stop it, but they reduce the chance.

No worries. Your anti vaxx shite will never work on me, so matter how hard you try. 😂
My anti vaxx shite? Where have I tried to convince you to do anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but for the life of me I can't believe people still think these vaccines offer protection and reduce transmission.
When they so obviously don't.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but for the life of me I can't believe people still think these vaccines offer protection and reduce transmission.

And I don't understand anti vaxxers for the life of me. But that's the world we live in.

If you don't have COVID, you can't transmit it to anyone.

The current vaccines still reduce likelihood of infection, although this has substantially been lowered by the emergence of new variants.

Offering the updated versions of Autumn/Winter should bring effectivness up to much higher levels.

As for protection - guessing you mean illness, hospitlisaitons, and deaths - there are huge amounts of robust, replicated analyses, demonstrating vaccinated people have better outcomes than unvaccinated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t understand how people think I’m trying to convince them not to take a vaccine they’ve already taken lmao. This thread has really tickled me today - thanks all for being so upbeat and comical as always 😝

Reactions: 6
Don't call me an antivaxxer because I don't want an unnecessary, experimental vaccine, it's lame.
Stop goading people it's horrible.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I find it interesting comments against the vaccine are being allowed now. I tried many times when the vaccine rollout began to urge people to look into it. See what was in the damn thing. Messages from mods and general abuse. Interesting
Oh piss off with that lie. People have always allowed to talk negatively about the vaccine.

You many times insisted on derailing influencers threads with vaccine talk. It's irrelevant if they were pro or anti vaccine posts - you were clearly told to stop derailing influencer threads and instead use the covid ones.

• Heart
I can’t understand how people think I’m trying to convince them not to take a vaccine they’ve already taken lmao. This thread has really tickled me today - thanks all for being so upbeat and comical as always 😝
It's about not taking future boosters, that's what we've been discussing.

Thanks also for providing laughs. :D

Absolutely @Poddular. It's like arguing with insanity at this point. Logic isn't just out of the window, it's ran down the road in a straight jacket and hailed a taxi.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't call me an antivaxxer because I don't want an unnecessary, experimental vaccine, it's lame.
Stop goading people it's horrible.
That's what you are. At least own it.

And stop saying people are goading, when you make comments like you've just made.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Proof of what specifically?
By how quick it took hold in my house and relatives houses, even the BMJ has confirmed they may protect against hospitalisation
and death but not transmission

If you don't have COVID, you can't transmit it to anyone.

The current vaccines still reduce likelihood of infection, although this has substantially been lowered by the emergence of new variants.

Offering the updated versions of Autumn/Winter should bring effectivness up to much higher levels.

As for protection - guessing you mean illness, hospitlisaitons, and deaths - there are huge amounts of robust, replicated analyses, demonstrating vaccinated people have better outcomes than unvaccinated.
To add to this - the governemnt are loathe to spend money on things unless it will genuinely save them money in the long term (see how kids can't access the chickenpox vaccine for free)

They wouldn't bother with an autumn/winter programme if vaccination was absolutely useless, as many are trying to claim.

Absolutely @Poddular. It's like arguing with insanity at this point. Logic isn't just out of the window, it's ran down the road in a straight jacket and hailed a taxi.
Again, more examples of goading. People who are exercising their freedom of choice to take a vaccine that they want to take are being called insane.

From someone whose name implies they're pro freedom of speech and, presumably, freedom of choice. You couldn't make it up! 😂

Reactions: 1
So the things I'm posting are not controversial - they're the scientific consensus of the vast vast majority of scientists & clinicians worldwide.

Do you never wonder how all of us, must be tens of thousands of people with expertise, have been persuaded to lie? Or we're all just insane or stupid?

It's about not taking future boosters, that's what we've been discussing.

Thanks also for providing laughs. :D
You’ve already said you’re going to take them too though? Why would I be bothered if someone I don’t even know takes a booster though?

For the record - I have no desire to convince anyone what to do with their body. I have never once tried to convince anyone on here or elsewhere to not vaccinate. I’m confident in what I want to do with my own body. I support everyone to make their own decision for their own body. So long as it’s consensual do whatever is right for you.

Reactions: 8
To add to this - the governemnt are loathe to spend money on things unless it will genuinely save them money in the long term (see how kids can't access the chickenpox vaccine for free)

They wouldn't bother with an autumn/winter programme if vaccination was absolutely useless, as many are trying to claim.
They’ve already said the covid vaccine doesn’t stop transmission isn’t yhs
Fair enough. Still having it. :)
That’s what personal choice is about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.