COVID-19 vaccine #18 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An investigation where "the main suspects are the vaccines"?
Makes sense, it's always easier to write a report when you know what the conclusion is supposed to be.

On the other hand, looking at the causes table, we see that covid vs non covid are almost equal on the alzheimers and dementia deaths which are lower than expected so the conclusion should in fact be that the vaccines may be a cure for those.

Pure science, this is. Can't argue with the data :cool:

Sorry but I thought it said " The main suspects are the vaccines, known to cause heart injury, AND the virus itself".

I was going to make a joke the other day about the chart, along the lines of perhaps they've accidentally found a cure for dementia. But I couldn't stomach it.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I thought it said " The main suspects are the vaccines, known to cause heart injury, AND the virus itself".

I was going to make a joke the other day about the chart, along the lines of perhaps they've accidentally found a cure for dementia. But I couldn't stomach it.
Well all I know is they put down dementia as cause of death for my nana and I can say with upmost certainty she didn't die from that. She was completely lucid before she had that last jab.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure where he's got that from unless the NHS site is due for an edit?
The government I assume? They have said the vaccine offered to children 5-11 was a “one off”. Many distressed parents after their child’s covid vaccine appointment was cancelled as they’re no longer eligible ☹

62C80E77-5356-4FA5-9DC2-67251D9715FB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The government I assume? They have said the vaccine offered to children 5-11 was a “one off”. Many distressed parents after their child’s covid vaccine appointment was cancelled as they’re no longer eligible ☹

View attachment 1564509
Dr Robert Malone is usually very thorough in his research. I can't see him saying this unless he has been informed by reputable sources.

Very interesting 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Study on Vit D

Budget cuts everywhere

Reactions: 3
Study on Vit D
The study concluded that “implementation of a population level test-and-treat approach to vitamin D supplementation was not associated with a reduction in risk of all cause acute respiratory tract infection or covid-19.”

It did not reduce the risk of respiratory infection or Covid-19.

Their null findings are in line with other studies looking at the same effect:

“…our null findings are consistent with those of several other recent phase 3 trials of vitamin D supplementation that have reported no effect of vitamin D supplementation on risk of acute respiratory tract infections. The null result for the major secondary outcome of incident covid-19 in this trial is consistent with our finding of no independent association between intake of supplementary vitamin D and risk of covid-19 in a prospective observational study undertaken in this cohort before initiation of this trial, as well as null results from a mendelian randomisation study that tested for associations between genetically predicted 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations and susceptibility to covid-19.”

The study concluded that “implementation of a population level test-and-treat approach to vitamin D supplementation was not associated with a reduction in risk of all cause acute respiratory tract infection or covid-19.”

It did not reduce the risk of respiratory infection or Covid-19.

Their null findings are in line with other studies looking at the same effect:

“…our null findings are consistent with those of several other recent phase 3 trials of vitamin D supplementation that have reported no effect of vitamin D supplementation on risk of acute respiratory tract infections. The null result for the major secondary outcome of incident covid-19 in this trial is consistent with our finding of no independent association between intake of supplementary vitamin D and risk of covid-19 in a prospective observational study undertaken in this cohort before initiation of this trial, as well as null results from a mendelian randomisation study that tested for associations between genetically predicted 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations and susceptibility to covid-19.”
Your point being ?

Reactions: 1
There is a rise in strokes since covid/vaccine. Will be interesting to see which pts have had covid and no jab, or which pts have had the jab and no covid to see which is causing them. BUT it’s not going to happen is it?

Reactions: 9
New thread.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.