COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost as if the spike proteins do have widespread systemic distribution which could trigger all of these other conditions, but that can’t be true: Pfizer is always right.

So I’ve decided they do have an awful track record but I’m going to buy shares in Pfizer.

#Ilovepfizer
#Inpfizerwetrust

Reactions: 9
Had four shots, still got covid but thankful 😳🤣
People like this 🤷‍♀️🥱🤬🙄🤢

I have every sympathy for people suffering with any type of illness and wish them well always, as our health is all we have.
But...I feel this is an illness in itself and just prolongs the whole shitshow for everyone.

Reactions: 11
Are people ready for masking up kids and isolating forevermore? I despair at the comments and quote tweets. Convinced these people are evil.
NZ must be able to afford to do it ,it won't make much difference infection wise .

Reactions: 1
Are people ready for masking up kids and isolating forevermore? I despair at the comments and quote tweets. Convinced these people are evil.
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I recently watched Keep Sweet, Pray and Obey on Netflix, it's basically about an extreme Mormon group who are polygamists in America. It is honestly so messed up. Children are married off to old men and impregnated by the time they are 14-15.

Anyway it almost made me think of covid when I was watching it because so many of that community believe what they are doing it right, no questions asked. They sacrifice their children for their so called prophet (which is actually a criminal called Warren Jeffs). And they still continue to do so to this day. I think if people are brainwashed enough to think they are doing something for the greater good then you can convince someone to do pretty much anything. Obviously covid is proof of this on a global scale.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it is evil to try and avoid a virus we still don’t fully understand and that literally damages your immune system.There are lots of kids with long covid on the groups and trust me that is incredibly heartbreaking and sad! In terms of a pandemic this is still very early days.

Edit, is this some sort of anti science conspiracy thread? I joined because I have been left very unwell after covid but I’m not sure if this is the right space 😅

I don’t think it is evil to try and avoid a virus we still don’t fully understand and that literally damages your immune system.There are lots of kids with long covid on the groups and trust me that is incredibly heartbreaking and sad! In terms of a pandemic this is still very early days.

Edit, is this some sort of anti science conspiracy thread? I joined because I have been left very unwell after covid but I’m not sure if this is the right space 😅
It’s either evil or brainwashing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not for any of the reasons you mention.

I would say the majority on here have strong views when it comes to vaccines, restrictions etc.

• Haha
You get 40cents per share every three months for Pfizer.

Just a general question but what does anti science look like? Was President Biden saying the vaccine stopped you getting sick and stopped transmission anti science ?

Would it be considered the same as going against the church’s view some 500 years ago for believing in things that are now known to be correct?

Theories have always been tested. What if Newton just accepted things because a computer software designer told him how to think.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Was this after you had your vaccines ? as it doesn't seem to stop LC vaccinated or not.

Reactions: 4
Was this after you had your vaccines ? as it doesn't seem to stop LC vaccinated or not.
Oh no it definitely doesn't, mine was before. To be fair I always thought the vaccine was about severe disease rather than long covid which the world seems to totally be ignoring. I have always been strongly against a vaccine only approach, especially because more cases increases the chance that there will be a random mutation that evades them anyway. There are a lot of people with and without vaccines with LC from what I can see online.

Oh no it definitely doesn't, mine was before. To be fair I always thought the vaccine was about severe disease rather than long covid which the world seems to totally be ignoring. I have always been strongly against a vaccine only approach, especially because more cases increases the chance that there will be a random mutation that evades them anyway. There are a lot of people with and without vaccines with LC from what I can see online.
That’s why I can’t see the point in vaccinating kids, they don’t typically suffer severe disease and the protection is short lived .

Reactions: 4
Anti science conspiracy thread 🤣
Do me a fooking favour, after the bullshit we have been fed the last two years and this is it what people still get called for standing up against the false reality of the science of vaccines, that don't work, possibly do more harm than good and most people didn’t need.

And this is coming from someone who had very bad covid early doors and hasnt been the same since. But I'm not going to start posting on LC websites. I think people should also factor in the knock on damage of all the lockdowns, being stuck at home, handgels,lack of health care access ,stress,isolation etc when talking about long term effects.
And surely children have been through enough without enforcing anymore pointless restrictions, vaccines, masks on them, especially when the risk of severe illness is so low for them. !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do me a fooking favour, after the bullshit we have been fed the last two years and this is it what people still get called for standing up against the false reality of the science of vaccines, that don't work, possibly do more harm than good and most people didn’t need.

And this is coming from someone who had very bad covid early doors and hasnt been the same since. But I'm not going to start posting on LC websites. I think people should also factor in the knock on damage of all the lockdowns, being stuck at home, handgels,lack of health care access ,stress,isolation etc when talking about long term effects.
And surely children have been through enough without enforcing anymore pointless restrictions, vaccines, masks on them, especially when the risk of severe illness is so low for them. !!!!
Bravo, well said 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6

What have LC sites got to do with anything lol? I am just stating that a lot of the stuff I have seen posted on here isn't backed up backed up by factual information. Yes the lack of investment in healthcare and everything you mention is terrible but that is the fault of the tory government and the choice to implement austerity.

Also I'm really sorry that you were so poorly and still aren't right now.
That’s why I can’t see the point in vaccinating kids, they don’t typically suffer severe disease and the protection is short lived .
That's a fair point, to be honest I haven't looked enough into vaccinating kids much I was just talking about basic protective measures.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.