COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are purposely trying to goad and cause confrontation. I mean a picture of a woman holding a sign turned into a possible abuse scenario where she’s apparently being held against her will and forced to go to a vaccination centre to protest. Like really? Why are you even trying to make that a thing? Its completely irrelevant to this thread and I feel like you just trying to look for things because a 99 year old couldn’t possibly make a decision on her own for her own health. You go on about how disrespectful it is to speculate on vaccine deaths but its also disrespectful to speculate on whether an old woman is being held captive by her granddaughter.
& then derail it to talk about anti-abortion protesters, not even remotely comparable or relevant to this thread but all in attempt to undermine anyone who has any reservations about the vaccine. No one is off limits not even someone with 99 years life experience. To then try and compare that with “iF SOmEoN3 fROm yOUR sId3 dID It” - missing the point that no one who is vaccinated has ever had to protest about their decision to have it because actually their choice is in fact universally accepted and respected across the world. Praised even.

It’s hard not to get sucked into the arguing because it is a hot topic and something I feel strongly about but I do try and stick to the point of what I’m trying to say so it isn’t irrelevant to the thread. I appreciate it can be boring for others to read though. Sorry about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
& then derail it to talk about anti-abortion protesters, not even remotely comparable or relevant to this thread but all in attempt to undermine anyone who has any reservations about the vaccine. No one is off limits not even someone with 99 years life experience. To then try and compare that with “iF SOmEoN3 fROm yOUR sId3 dID It” - missing the point that no one who is vaccinated has ever had to protest about their decision to have it because actually their choice is in fact universally accepted and respected across the world. Praised even.

It’s hard not to get sucked into the arguing because it is a hot topic and something I feel strongly about but I do try and stick to the point of what I’m trying to say so it isn’t irrelevant to the thread. I appreciate it can be boring for others to read though. Sorry about that.
I understand everything you say and agree. I'm not trying to moderate but if we just grit our teeth at what we feel is deliberate attempts to take things OT and away from the very important issues and talk around those posts rather than engaging.

Interesting.

“One in 3 trillion chance “ pretty good odds then?
😂:

bleeping CT!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand everything you say and agree. I'm not trying to moderate but if we just grit our teeth at what we feel is deliberate attempts to take things OT and away from the very important issues and talk around those posts rather than engaging.

bleeping CT!! 😂
All those pesky mouth breathers.

Reactions: 4
You are purposely trying to goad and cause confrontation. I mean a picture of a woman holding a sign turned into a possible abuse scenario where she’s apparently being held against her will and forced to go to a vaccination centre to protest. Like really? Why are you even trying to make that a thing? Its completely irrelevant to this thread and I feel like you just trying to look for things because a 99 year old couldn’t possibly make a decision on her own for her own health. You go on about how disrespectful it is to speculate on vaccine deaths but its also disrespectful to speculate on whether an old woman is being held captive by her granddaughter.
I did NOT say she was being abused or being held against her will. I just commented that I thought it was strange that she didn't say anything the whole time and didn't even react to what was being said.

It's just my opinion based on what I saw. And I wouldn't have even seen it if someone else hadn't posted the original tweet, so God knows why the blame is being placed on me - for simply commenting.

Why is that classed as goading, while you making up lies about what I said -- and continually going on about it -- isn't? I wasn't even going to say anything else about it in case I got accused of derailing again, but if someone is going to lie about what I said, then I'm going to reply. So you're keeping this going.

I did NOT say she was being abused or being held against her will. I just commented that I thought it was strange that she didn't say anything the whole time and didn't even react to what was being said.

It's just my opinion based on what I saw. And I wouldn't have even seen it if someone else hadn't posted the original tweet, so God knows why the blame is being placed on me - for simply commenting.

Why is that classed as goading, while you making up lies about what I said -- and continually going on about it -- isn't? I wasn't even going to say anything else about it in case I got accused of derailing again, but if someone is going to lie about what I said, then I'm going to reply. So you're keeping this going.
You knew exactly what you were alluding to, just because you didn’t say the word abuse doesn't mean thats not what you were trying to imply. Please don't act innocent you do it all the time thats why posters get frustrated with you because you say things to cause arguments then come back and say thats not what you meant. The tweet was posted because it was relevant to the thread, your implications or observations were not. Im not conversing anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Conclusion -

“Systemic immune response after BNT162b2 vaccine is a reasonable cause for transient semen concentration and TMC decline. Long-term prognosis remains good.”

Just had a look at the article in full and -

“Therefore, rather than a direct effect on testicular cells (ex. viaACE receptor), we believe that systemic immune response is a more reasonable explanation for the temporary concentraion decline.”

“While on first look, these results may seem concerning, from a clinical perspective they confirm previous reports regarding vaccines' overall safety and reliability despite minor short-termside effects. Since misinformation about health-related subjects represents a public health threat, our findings should support vaccination programs.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
This is absolute madness, no longterm data whatsoever and they seem to be ignoring the serious short term data we've seen not to mind Pfizer's own documents? This is experimental on the public now at this stage, it's actually staggering how they are just not even adhering to previous phases of trials? They are going to seriously hurt people because you cannot account at all for anomalies? But that's acceptable?🤯

Fingers crossed they go India’s 🇮🇳 way and demand their own safety trials first and also refuse to sign any contracts which give the manufacturers a get out of jail free card.

Africa will be the future.
India have their own vaccine, my fiance works for an American software company and he manages staff in India. They told him they have had their own vaccine which millions of them have had, it's behaved very well, actually little side effects and it actually worked. According to those lads , Pfizer tried to buy and rebrand it but they didn't let them and the West in general wouldn't buy this Indian vaccine, pledged allegiance to Pfizer etc only, very interesting what they had to say! Especially back when they were trying to scare us all with the "Indian Variant". His staff in India said it was all lies, it was bad in some of the major cities for a while but not like what they were telling us here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm ever frustrated by this whole virus situation. Ever since 2020 when it all started it changed me mentally. I lost my job before lockdown and then lockdown happened and I was locked down on benefits and using savings, mentally I took a hammering. I wish I could rewind to 2019 again when things were far more ideal.

Now we are hit with covid, cost of living rises, a war etc. It's all really ridiculous. Now we are being told that there are other covid variants still present, we will probably need more jabs. Oh, and then we have to be aware of potentially ending up with a crappy condition from the jab, let alone covid. Thoroughly exhausted by it all.

I have decided to go out, do my own thing. I don't have the option to work from home at the moment given the job I'm in now, but I don't think I'd even want to. Home for me since lockdown has become somewhere I would rather spend less time than being outside in nature or just driving about, visiting people etc. duck all this nonsense, I have to live my life and say FU to it all. Apologises for rant haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmm interesting, but nothing to worry about it’s only “temporary” like inflation was supposed to as predicted by the experts.

Other proof of recovery in the 21 men was only a follow up of two months . Wonder if they will continue to follow the men for a year, 5 or 10+.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hmm interesting, but nothing to worry about it’s only “temporary” like inflation was supposed to as predicted by the experts.

Other proof of recovery in the 21 men was only a follow up of two months . Wonder if they will continue to follow the men for a year, 5 or 10+.
I remember rumours of jaffas and infertility issues in women about the vaccine before it was administered. Sadly in the years to come when these victims cannot have families due to this there will be excuses given by "scientists" "experts" "drs" and It was an "emergency" :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 11

This is absolute madness, no longterm data whatsoever and they seem to be ignoring the serious short term data we've seen not to mind Pfizer's own documents? This is experimental on the public now at this stage, it's actually staggering how they are just not even adhering to previous phases of trials? They are going to seriously hurt people because you cannot account at all for anomalies? But that's acceptable?🤯

India have their own vaccine, my fiance works for an American software company and he manages staff in India. They told him they have had their own vaccine which millions of them have had, it's behaved very well, actually little side effects and it actually worked. According to those lads , Pfizer tried to buy and rebrand it but they didn't let them and the West in general wouldn't buy this Indian vaccine, pledged allegiance to Pfizer etc only, very interesting what they had to say! Especially back when they were trying to scare us all with the "Indian Variant". His staff in India said it was all lies, it was bad in some of the major cities for a while but not like what they were telling us here.
Considering the heart risk seemed to increase as they went down the ages what are we setting ourselves up for here :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
708380D6-AA4F-42C2-80EC-95BBBA24980D.jpeg

Remember they done this. Taped off what they deemed as “non essential” items in shops. One store considered period products as non essential.

84129E30-23C2-45FB-982F-B720CD60784B.jpeg

#TrustTheScience #DoAsYourTold

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Exactly, just more unnecessary death and suffering which could have been prevented.

The majority of people I knew were not going to take the vaccine but when the societal pressures, discrimination and restrictions happened people changed their mind but thats not informed consent is it? Getting a vaccine to go on holiday or because you worry what your family and friends think of you is not reason enough. It disgusts me it happened and I really feel for the people who thought they were genuinely doing the right thing.

I am shamed to be one of these people. I live in an Asian country that took away the right to do anything including entering a grocery shop unless you were FULLY (the definition of this keeps changing) vaccinated (online delivery is not a thing) and so I felt pressured to take it. Everything was monitored through an app and you couldn't enter any public space or shop/service without scanning via the app which glowed yellow for the vaccinated and red for the unvaccinated (couldn't afford a smartphone? Tough). They have since dropped these rules and many people talk about regretting feeling pressured/coerced into taking a vaccine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.