COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A simple yes or no would suffice as I’ve said above it was a yes or no question.

You “don’t know” whether you think people should of had freedom of choice throughout the pandemic so that in itself confirms @StrawberryCream was in fact bang on. You owe her an apology. If you “don’t know” then that means you aren’t certain that people should of had freedom of choice because otherwise you would be confident in saying you believe that peoples freedom should be respected. In other words you support the control measures taken and enforced by the Tory government, it’s clear you’re supportive of them and all the measures they took in the name of public health and safety, we all know here it was all about control, but go on boo Boris again. You’re fooling no one here, anyway I’m done with tattle tennis for another day the rest of the thread will be glad to know 😂
I don't owe anyone an apology nor do I support the Tory government and ALL the measures so please stop putting words in my mouth too.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The one in our village was used this week 😔 they've installed one in the playing field at a local secondary school
All of our local schools have publicly accessible defibs. Although they've been installed recently it's not a new thing - the campaign to have them installed in public places for anyone to access has been going on for years well before Covid.

Reactions: 2
This is a good thing and the defibrillator campaign has been going on for years, I’ve been involved in campaigning for more public defibrillators years before covid, not everything is a conspiracy.
It definitely is a good thing and I agree it started years ago. Lives will be saved, whatever the cause and that's fantastic BUT It's sad that some of those will be caused by previously healthy people taking unnecessary vaccine.

Reactions: 10
All of our local schools have publicly accessible defibs. Although they've been installed recently it's not a new thing - the campaign to have them installed in public places for anyone to access has been going on for years well before Covid.
I think public defibs are good, especially where I am being rural. The ones I've seen in schools aren't accessible publicly though unless during school hours. The primary school where my girls dance had one pre covid but it's inside of the building. I do think they should also look at helping people's health so they aren't needed as much

Oh and the secondary school is next door to a hospital. If they needed a defib then then the other side/central town away from the hospital would of made more sense?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Honestly this is SO creepy!? Surely even the pro vax can see how ridiculous this is? It’s like a bloody cult 🤢
Covid vaccine aside, vaccinations have helped rid us of some absolutely terrible diseases. My grandad lost his entire family to smallpox as a child and then died early from complications himself, this doesn't happen now because of vaccinations. Same goes for Polio, measles etc. I don't understand why people want these diseases running rampant 😭.

Covid vaccine aside, vaccinations have helped rid us of some absolutely terrible diseases. My grandad lost his entire family to smallpox as a child and then died early from complications himself, this doesn't happen now because of vaccinations. Same goes for Polio, measles etc. I don't understand why people want these diseases running rampant 😭.
You cannot compare covid to the others you have listed though…. We all know the covid deaths were hugely manipulated by counting anyone that died within 28 days of a + test…
It is beyond ridiculous and it’s no wonder people are so skeptics about it, never has a vaccine been pushed on people to this extent, using likeable celebrities and millions of pounds of taxpayers money for advertisement.

Reactions: 12
You cannot compare covid to the others you have listed though…. We all know the covid deaths were hugely manipulated by counting anyone that died within 28 days of a + test…
It is beyond ridiculous and it’s no wonder people are so skeptics about it, never has a vaccine been pushed on people to this extent, using likeable celebrities and millions of pounds of taxpayers money for advertisement.
I’m not hence why I said covid vaccine aside… it seems like the person above and many here are against all vaccines in general.

Edit, just saw it was you I quoted. My comments were made based off the pro vax remark.

I’m not hence why I said covid vaccine aside… it seems like the person above and many here are against all vaccines in general.
I don’t see the issue with that tbh, isn’t it up to them what they put in there body? People are using the term anti-vax now like it’s some dirty word to be associated with when in reality it just shows you don’t respect this persons decision of what goes in their body. You take a vaccine to protect yourself so who cares if someone else doesn’t want it? Someone not taking a vax doesn’t harm you?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t see the issue with that tbh, isn’t it up to them what they put in there body? People are using the term anti-vax now like it’s some dirty word to be associated with when in reality it just shows you don’t respect this persons decision of what goes in their body. You take a vaccine to protect yourself so who cares if someone else doesn’t want it? Someone not taking a vax doesn’t harm you?
It is just crazy to me that people can’t acknowledge the amazing things vaccinations have achieved. Also it does but I don’t have time to explain how vaccination programs work.

I don’t vaccinate myself or my children, no one’s business but ours. That doesn’t translate to believing no one should have any vaccinations or that no one else should have the freedom to choose to vaccinate - it literally means I have made an informed decision for myself and my children not to have them. If my children choose to vaccinate when they are old enough to consent I would fully support them.

Reactions: 8
Oddly my neighbour had to take leave as a dental nurse after they discovered he never had his MMR vaccine, my son’s nursery school asked for proof that he had it before he was accepted, there’s still a lot put on vaccination in certain settings.

Yeah that's not ideal. I believe there still hasn't been any cases of death associated with extreme vitamin D levels. I take between 5,000IU (more commonly) to 10,000IU per day. Taken along with Vitamin K2 Mk7 once or twice a week.

Being in the sun is obviously far better for you because a person can absorb far, far more IU from the sun than supplements, but sun is rarer in this country for 10 months of the year.

Yeah that's not ideal. I believe there still hasn't been any cases of death associated with extreme vitamin D levels. I take between 5,000IU (more commonly) to 10,000IU per day. Taken along with Vitamin K2 Mk7 once or twice a week.

Being in the sun is obviously far better for you because a person can absorb far, far more IU from the sun than supplements, but sun is rarer in this country for 10 months of the year.
I take and have taken 10.000iu a day with vit k and have done for over 20 years now. when I lived in my flat I took 20.000 a day during the winter.

If we were in another thread I would be calling BS and this is to put people off taking vit D. one to watch?

Official recommendation is to consider vitamin D supplements in winter, though cautions against going nuts with it.

I don't take any supplements at all .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.