COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea thats why I was asking if you agreed with the experts or if you go off your own instinct.
Well, it's not a realistic scenario in my view because I'll only be given the choice of whether I have future vaccines after experts have consulted on the matter.

It's not like the NHS will say: "Dear Ensay, we've got all the boosters you want, just let us know when you've decided how many you want and when you want them".

This isn't a real vintage ad, btw. It's a parody done for a 'bad ads' competition. I've seen all the vintage ads with doctors proclaiming cigarettes are great but this most definitely is not real.

The joke is pretty clear.

Reactions: 5
Are you serious? You're just embarrassed to be sucked in by fake news.
View attachment 1337035
Yes I am serious, I never said the picture I used was real?! I used it because it’s funny.

I think anyone capable of reading would know that’s not genuine. You’ve missed the point entirely.

Well, it's not a realistic scenario in my view because I'll only be given the choice of whether I have future vaccines after experts have consulted on the matter.

It's not like the NHS will say: "Dear Ensay, we've got all the boosters you want, just let us know when you've decided how many you want and when you want them".
No but you can pay to get vaccines if there’s a will there’s a way.

The joke is pretty clear.
Yea I thought so too! I mean they done laughing faces so they think it’s funny too but I guess the joke must be on them for being so focused on making someone else look dumb that they missed and hit the wall.

• Haha
Yes I am serious, I never said the picture I used was real?! I used it because it’s funny.

I think anyone capable of reading would know that’s not genuine. You’ve missed the point entirely.

No but you can pay to get vaccines if there’s a will there’s a way.

Yea I thought so too! I mean they done laughing faces so they think it’s funny too but I guess the joke must be on them for being so focused on making someone else look dumb that they missed and hit the wall.
it made me laugh because that is exactly what it was like back then, it was ridiculous how they would push what they were paid to push and use anything to sell their poison.

Even funnier that someone felt the need to point out that something so obviously fake was fake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it made me laugh because that is exactly what it was like back then, it was ridiculous how they would push what they were paid to push and use anything to sell their poison.

Even funnier that someone felt the need to point out that something so obviously fake was fake 🤣
Some things will never change! 🤣

Reactions: 4
It` s for our health you bigot tinfoil head wearing right wing extremist conspiracy theorist !!!
As I always say better to test on human children rather then baby mice. Why would Pfizer lie?

You forgot anti bug eater too. 🤪

#savetheanimals
#peta
#protectourmice

Last edited:
  • Haha
As I always say better to test on human children rather then baby mice. Why would Pfizer lie?

You forgot anti bug eater too. 🤪

#savetheanimals
#peta
#protectourmice
Pfizer is the best company out there and they` re interested in our health! Trust the science!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Covid-19 infection was something they were looking into, it has taken a long time for them to find answers. I wonder if more countries will say something similar about cases they have seen.
Long covid liver they’re labelling it .

Strange it’s mostly showing in young kids and not school age who have been exposed to more infections.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
When this first emerged I thought Covid-19 could potentially be behind this. It’s very worrying as a lot of cases are still emerging.
Vaccines don’t seem to be helping as some kids had / have been vaccinated and still had bad outcomes.

Wonder have there been more adult cases documented.

Reactions: 2
Vaccines don’t seem to be helping as some kids had / have been vaccinated and still had bad outcomes.

Wonder have there been more adult cases documented.
We don’t know the outcomes though do we? Did they fare better. I haven’t seen anything reported recently about adult cases.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.