COVID-19 vaccine #15 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the gov been running a test group to try and follow it. Asked a number of random people to document their behaviour and test everyday, so they can get an idea of how the virus effects people. Probably not.
My mum works for ons and they were going to people's houses and testing, they also more recently were testing in schools. She said their covid funding was confirmed for this year but this was just before dropping restrictions was announced so possibly changed.
Natcen were doing a covid study too.

Reactions: 1
I am dreading the possibility of having to have another jab. I'm not anti-vax at all but I do know the two jabs plus booster all affected my periods (sorry if TMI) absolutely terribly. Dreading having to go through that again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am dreading the possibility of having to have another jab. I'm not anti-vax at all but I do know the two jabs plus booster all affected my periods (sorry if TMI) absolutely terribly. Dreading having to go through that again.
You could still say no to any future jabs if you don’t want them. My mother,brother and another uncle stopped after two.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if a lot of people had the same view as me and took their first two jabs because they hoped that would be be the end of it . In hindsight ,perhaps that was naive . Those that haven't took the boosters haven't 'woken up' or whatever, they just don't see the benefits of doing so (like myself) .

A lot of people have had covid since the vaccine and the omicron variants and that has helped them weigh up the risk of vaccine versus covid.

Reactions: 10
Why if you feel like that are you getting it again? The immunity from them is next to nothing, it wanes vety quick and you are risking your long-term health not to mind I'm telling you now 4 Vaccines of ANYTHING in a year is excessive, your own immune system is constantly being hammered and your risking really messing it up, it'l bottom-out?? Say No? You've had enough and will have some immunity from 3 but you'd be far better off now just getting Covid itself as you will have a truer response plus can mount immunity to many parts of the virus?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why if you feel like that are you getting it again? The immunity from them is next to nothing, it wanes vety quick and you are risking your long-term health not to mind I'm telling you now 4 Vaccines of ANYTHING in a year is excessive, your own immune system is constantly being hammered and your risking really messing it up, it'l bottom-out?? Say No? You've had enough and will have some immunity from 3 but you'd be far better off now just getting Covid itself as you will have a truer response plus can mount immunity to many parts of the virus?
Sorry to say this but maybe let the person decide what is best for their immunity/immune system. You do come across extreme in your views and dare I say not accurate. How can you say to someone they are far better off to get Covid itself when Covid comes with risks? You don’t know if this person has underlying health issues or is immunocompromised.

I am young and healthy and had Covid 14 months ago and I am still experiencing long term problems after the infection. So no, to say to someone they are better off getting Covid is wrong. ❌

Last edited:
  • Haha
You do not know this persons medical history to be giving them advice like this.

• Haha
Sorry to say this but maybe let the person decide what is best for their immunity/immune system. You do come across extreme in your views and dare I say not accurate. How can you say to someone they are far better off to get Covid itself when Covid comes with risks? You don’t know if this person has underlying health issues or is immunocompromised.

I am young and healthy and had Covid 14 months ago and I am still experiencing long term problems after the infection. So no, to say to someone they are better off getting Covid is wrong. ❌
How can they when one side is told to shut up all the time.
I noticed once again no comfort from you for someone who has had reactions to the vaccines but you jump on anyone who might tell them to think about taking the vaccine

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How can they when one side is told to shut up all the time.
I noticed once again no comfort from you for someone who has had reactions to the vaccines
I don’t see anyone telling people here they should be getting the vaccine and forcing their views on others. Oh I’m sorry are you keeping track of what I post or don’t post? Of course I wish anyone well.

In essence. Although restricting people based on vaccine status is where this gets more complicated.
that's what I mean
coming from an egoistic conspiracy theorist science denier *add another buzz word* 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.