Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Msanya36

Chatty Member
There are too many replies to my last post to go back to each individually, plus it's harder with the thread change, but I had no idea what the 77th Brigade was until someone mentioned it here recently so I had a Google. Suffice to say I'm not a member of it!

Believe it or not, every day people can and do hold different viewpoints to you. It doesn't automatically make them part of the Army. :)

And welcome @screamqueen - I can tell we have opposing viewpoints about the vaccine (though not masks), but I like the last line of your post, as I do truly believe we can all discuss differing viewpoints without getting personal/rude with each other. I'd certainly like to see more of it anyway!
Glad I found you, thanks for your condescending post earlier! To explain the difference to you about medications having side effects, yes they do but usually the Company is well aware of said side effects, they've seen how they play out AND THEY ACTUALLY KNOW DOWN TO THE LETTER THE LIKELIHOOD OF YOU GETTING ONE!! On Pfizers initial press release they claimed their Vaccine was safe and effective? Myocarditis went on to be both DISCOVERED and OBSERVED after release of the vaccine in the PUBLIC. NOT before, and THEN provided a warning and an actual likelihood of it happening? It has since been continuously seen in the public? I.e the Public has been the Test Bed? Without their CONSENT to being said TEST BED??? The same happened with Astrazeneca? So yes I will CONTINUE to ring my hands at the absolute disgusting madness of this and also will mention how Pfizer being the outstandingly ethical company they are not, were Court Ordered to release the Data they wanted to bury for 75 years🤔 . Go read the 10 pages at the back which is a white-wash of serious side effects and tell me are you STILL happy you and your family were exposed to this by a company who KNEW what they were exposing the public to. Unbeknownst to them? Go look!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The longer I spend in a hospital setting,
the more I see this vaccine as a pile of bullshit.
And this whole pandemic, the fact it’s STILL causing such fucking drama I’m so over it…
I’ve watched people face heartbreaking diagnosis’s alone because there are “no visitors” allowed,
I keep editing and deleting this,
because I want to say so much more but can’t.
(Disclaimer; Not anti anything bla bla bla)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Msanya36

Chatty Member
My whole problem with this is you would THINK these companies would have been clear about the Vaccines being fast, would have WARNED people look we have no long term data, explain the risk is higher for you having a side effect and then welcome people to take it if they wish!? You would still have had people take it in the height of the Pandemic but the companies would have at least warned them etc, it would have been informed consent? But instead they spouted complete lies? These jabs never did what they were promised, immunity in the high 90% never happened? Needing boosters so close to Primary vaccination times?? I'm a vet nurse?? This doesn't happen with your pets jabs like? Most Vaccines are your primary set of 2 a few weeks apart and you're not back til a year later for your routine say Cat flu jab like??? And then this absolute idealogy that you couldn't refuse or question it? And then Government come up with punishment tactics and coercion methods? I couldn't believe this shit like???

• Heart
Reactions: 20

gem7117

Hello all 👋

Stumbled across this thread but have spent most of today reading through the previous one, and it's really interesting to see a variety of view points on this, so thank you.
I haven't had the vaccine, all of my family and most of my close friends have. In the beginning friends got quite shirty about me not having it, said I was selfish, etc.. but since more and more boosters have been coming out, these same friends are now starting to question it all with some even saying they've had enough and won't be getting anymore jabs, so it's really interesting to see their change of thought.

Family have been a bit different - I have a narc mum who I think likely won't see me in person again as I haven't had it, and whenever we speak on the phone it's the first thing she asks 'have you had your vaccine yet?'.
I completely understand and respect her reason for having it, and as with my friends, I have not judged anyone for having it - it's your choice and you should be free to do what you like. However, I did feel there was a fair bit of negativity towards me for choosing not to have it, and in the beginning I understood their reasoning, but it was my choice too.

I'm that statistic though that says people who haven't had covid likely don't have any friends, so perhaps my hermit-lifestyle has enabled me to thankfully not catch covid (though have had a couple of colds here and there), but if I'm not hurting anyone I don't see what the problem is? I wear my mask when I go outside, and I'm quite happy to do so, despite others no longer wearing them.

Anyway, happy to be hear and learn more from others from both sides of the coin.
What you said about people’s attitudes changing towards the vaccine is very very true. Can’t tell you how many family/friend debates and arguments I had at the start. It was constant people coming for me :ROFLMAO: Now, these same people are questioning it a little bit more. I think like you said, the booster thing is putting people off. Loads of people are refusing to have any more jabs. They are done with it.

I’d say the large majority of people I know got the vaccine because of the vaccine passport thing and Holidays etc.. now they have scraped that a fair few arent happy about it. They thought that was the whole future but things were only ever supposed to be temporary though.

We also have more understanding around the whole thing now. At the start of the pandemic, I used to go supermarket, come home and I’d leave my shoes at the door, get straight in the shower and put my clothes in the wash. I was also leaving carrier bags outside the front door and spraying them with sanitiser :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: also had no hands left from sanitising them every 2 minutes, used to get shitty with people who stood to close to me in line :ROFLMAO: it was sheer fear of the unknown. Mental and bonkers it was haha! I remember watching the news and seeing men in hazard suits going into houses and wheeling people with covid out on stretchers and thinking omg it’s the zombie apocalypse :ROFLMAO: the world had gone mad, it still has but it’s got better!

I hope your mum sees sense, you can only spread covid if you have it after all! ❤

Glad I found you, thanks for your condescending post earlier! To explain the difference to you about medications having side effects, yes they do but usually the Company is well aware of said side effects, they've seen how they play out AND THEY ACTUALLY KNOW DOWN TO THE LETTER THE LIKELIHOOD OF YOU GETTING ONE!! On Pfizers initial press release they claimed their Vaccine was safe and effective? Myocarditis went on to be both DISCOVERED and OBSERVED after release of the vaccine in the PUBLIC. NOT before, and THEN provided a warning and an actual likelihood of it happening? It has since been continuously seen in the public? I.e the Public has been the Test Bed? Without their CONSENT to being said TEST BED??? The same happened with Astrazeneca? So yes I will CONTINUE to ring my hands at the absolute disgusting madness of this and also will mention how Pfizer being the outstandingly ethical company they are not, were Court Ordered to release the Data they wanted to bury for 75 years🤔 . Go read the 10 pages at the back which is a white-wash of serious side effects and tell me are you STILL happy you and your family were exposed to this by a company who KNEW what they were exposing the public to. Unbeknownst to them? Go look!
It’s a disgrace that people have the attitude of well it can have side affects. This isn’t normal, it isn’t ok and the people who have had some of these issues with it, are worth more than that. They deserve to be heard and not just brushed off like they are being!

It’s a national disgrace what is happening with that and it’s almost as if it isn’t happening at all. If social media didn’t exist no one would know a single thing. Hardly see it covered in the press or news or am I wrong? Where is the national outrage?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

screamqueen

VIP Member
Hello all 👋

Stumbled across this thread but have spent most of today reading through the previous one, and it's really interesting to see a variety of view points on this, so thank you.
I haven't had the vaccine, all of my family and most of my close friends have. In the beginning friends got quite shirty about me not having it, said I was selfish, etc.. but since more and more boosters have been coming out, these same friends are now starting to question it all with some even saying they've had enough and won't be getting anymore jabs, so it's really interesting to see their change of thought.

Family have been a bit different - I have a narc mum who I think likely won't see me in person again as I haven't had it, and whenever we speak on the phone it's the first thing she asks 'have you had your vaccine yet?'.
I completely understand and respect her reason for having it, and as with my friends, I have not judged anyone for having it - it's your choice and you should be free to do what you like. However, I did feel there was a fair bit of negativity towards me for choosing not to have it, and in the beginning I understood their reasoning, but it was my choice too.

I'm that statistic though that says people who haven't had covid likely don't have any friends, so perhaps my hermit-lifestyle has enabled me to thankfully not catch covid (though have had a couple of colds here and there), but if I'm not hurting anyone I don't see what the problem is? I wear my mask when I go outside, and I'm quite happy to do so, despite others no longer wearing them.

Anyway, happy to be hear and learn more from others from both sides of the coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Poddular

VIP Member
Please explain how he is obsessed? Because he literally never talks about Piers Morgan. Or does making one comment about a person make you obsessed now?
I used to have a secret liking for Piers because of his big gob but mainly because of his stance during the wmd and iraqi invasion.
BUT I WILL NEVER forget his ( and others) stance on unvaccinated people and therefore would never ever watch or listen or read anything of his ever again.
I know all the other unvaccinated people in my life ( very few) have similar mental lists of who said what ,when... and I for one can remember how hateful, bigoted,inciteful and unbelievably prejudiced these people were at thetime. And how it was acceptable to some.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Poddular

VIP Member
Peoples medical historys didn't seem to matter a jot when it came to the big vaccine roll out. Just roll up your arm and away you go. One size fits all.
Makes me laugh !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Msanya36

Chatty Member
And just to state the obvious - if you are immunocompromised, why would you hammer your immune system repeatedly with a vaccine? I presume you already know as an immunocompromised individual you are not going to mount the same cellular immuno response but also know you're going to be putting yourself under continous pressure every time and the very action of doing so again and again is going to weaken you if anything?

You do not know this persons medical history to be giving them advice like this.
Telling the person they have a choice to say no is hardly medical advice and stating the obvious there, OBVIOUSLY the choice is that persons,above all else!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Morning.

I believe deep down they already know, hence why they fight so hard to keep the illusion going. Most people would just accept that they have been conned. I don't understand people who not only lie to others but to themselves.

It's ok to admit you were wrong about something, it's a sign of growth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

xyzcba

VIP Member
So, in simple terms.
They lied about their trials.
Tried to get their documents sealed for 75years.
Were protected by legal immunity by Governments.

And we were the tin foil hat wearing lunatics for not getting it. Sure Jan 🤔😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Msanya36

Chatty Member
How can they when one side is told to shut up all the time.
I noticed once again no comfort from you for someone who has had reactions to the vaccines but you jump on anyone who might tell them to think about taking the vaccine
Thank you! For one I never told her what to do, OBVIOUSLY it's her choice! But she stated she's dreading getting it , therefore I responded she can say No!

I don’t see anyone telling people here they should be getting the vaccine and forcing their views on others. Oh I’m sorry are you keeping track of what I post or don’t post? Of course I wish anyone well.
You called me Extreme??? I'm a veterinary professional, merely telling her she can say no! And go look at the stats, the Covid vaxs are a failure by any stretch, don't blame me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

gem7117

I don't think there is a reliable way of knowing whether covid is more prevalent in vaxxed or unvaxxed people, because not everyone is testing. Non vaxxed people are also less likely to test. Hospitalisation would be higher in triple vaxxed because theyre the ones that have had three and are the most vulnerable.

Like throughout this pandemic, it's all a bit of a guessing game because it's hard to understand things on a population level when there are so many variables.

Have the gov been running a test group to try and follow it. Asked a number of random people to document their behaviour and test everyday, so they can get an idea of how the virus effects people. Probably not.

I really don’t agree with the comment about non vaxxed people are less likely to test. most people who aren’t vaccinated are happy to test. I went on holiday last year for a wedding and myself and my partner were the only people who had to test before we went, twice during the holiday and before we boarded the plane. The other 16 people who went didn’t have to test once. Who’s more likely to spread it in all seriousness? I think what the media shows is people who don’t want the vaccine as just anti vaxxers or conspiracy theorists and that’s part of the problem. It’s part of the divide.

id go as far to say a majority of people who haven’t had it, have just made the decision it’s not right for them. There’s no anti anything, it’s ok to not want it. It’s ok to question something. Not everything has to have a name or label.

testing is a safer way to stop the spread than the vaccine but they will never admit that. You can only spread covid, if you have it. Got covid? Cool, stay away from people until you don’t have it. Simples.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Of course we were lunatics for not blindly trusting a company that has paid the largest fines in history for fraud.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
As I have said before I thought the truth about vaccines would be blown wide open with the HPV vaccine. That one ruined so many lives and not a peep from the media.

This young boy always breaks my heart. Such a lovely soul who sadly died not from the vaccine but from suicide due to the injuries the vaccine gave him

• Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
God I'd have more respect for some people if they just now and again, took some level of criticism on the chin, indulged in some self reflection, and actually learnt about themselves (and not just about the vaccine, or defending an intractable position).

Entering this thread is like being in the trenches,and some people have dug themselves in deep ...so deep that they are wasting precious time and mental energy in trying to prove themselves right again and again?
Which begs the question if they are so confident of their interpretation of things (and that's all it is, because everyone see's reality differently) then why get so over invested in defending their position?

Bloody hell it's getting exhausting, I seriously don't know how some have so much energy to devote to this?
As for the often heard argument it's not just us...it's you as well, yes I get that, sometimes even the best of is argumentative...
We are all only human and the last two years have been incredibly stressful. However it comes back, as far as I'm concerned to the huge pressure society, family and yes even people on Tattle life, exerted on the (much maligned at the time) unvaccinated.
As has been said previously people don't forget or forgive that easily, and the fact was some vaccinated people were complicit in real discrimination,fear mongering and yes spreading misinformation...(oh yes just look at all the things the government is now backtracking on, and trying to distance itself from regarding COVID) yet (some) people had a field day having a go at others and laying down the law, and yes being judgemental...that those very same people, (in some cases) are still going on the attack (attack being the best form of defence) is actually quite sad?
In a way all they are showing is they didn't learn anything at all from this pandemic (so why should I take their opinions seriously?)...
They still believe they are right...and are even more convinced of it now ...and nothing was wrong with their behaviour... basically backing a totalitarian government (yes it was at times, even though Boris acts the Buffon, as if he was really harmless and meant well, we all know that's an act, and just because emergency powers were granted, doesn't mean that justifies very Draconian rules and regulations)
So some people haven't moved on...they want to bask in the satisfaction (smugness anyone?) of being the good virtuous ones, and righteous citizens of the pandemic....woo hoo....good for them!

Then if anyone dares to say anything....it wasn't them (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) it was you (the observer ....god give me strength...and rinse and repeat!

I really think (with certain people) as intelligent as some of them obviously are (and no I'm not being sarcastic) that in itself is not enough to justify how rigid their position and analysis is?
So basically some of us (again I'm not naming names) are basically getting dragged into (yet another) frustrating back and forth...and yes it's from both sides...but the crucial different is (imo) one side supported the bullying and discrimination of others (in society and online) yes I'm repeating myself....some people don't want to admit this....now they have to prove themselves right to justify that....least it reveal not very pleasant things about their own personalities ..
So we have the zealots....and if you argue with them you get gaslit. .and tbh of the very numerous back and forth exchanges I have witnessed...the heavily ridiculed ones (that will be us tin foil hat wearing so called conspiracy theorists) and you know they aren't daft ...we are easy targets...to dump a lot of uncomfortable emotions onto ...yeah we usually get provoked and baited....(how many times has that happened?)
Then we get fed up and respond....e viola...they got the reaction they were after ..... whatever they are guilty of now gets passed onto us....well done...

So many eloquent, heartbreaking posts have been written (and disregarded by some) about genuine worry and concern and yes love for our families and friends....(and yes in some cases vaccine side effects and reactions)....
Yet we are demonised as vultures and ghouls :rolleyes: (projection)...
I thought this was supposed to be an open forum...yet don't you dare diss the vaccine...or you'll get a dressing down 😬 and taken down a peg or two....for goodness sake....even I can see how ludicrous that is.....why can't (some) others?
Not to mention its downright insensitive sometimes..yeah stop dismissing people's experiences just because it doesn't fit in with the dominant Narrative!

Then again this was never really about the vaccine was it? That was just a pretext ...for blatant self righteousness and Virtue signalling....and rinse and repeat...and onto the next issue....and the next...

They support the current issue... whatever that is... because (probably) it gives a sense of belonging, (which maybe doesn't come from inside)?
So that's the labyrinth we get tangled up in, in pointing out other people's shortcomings they have justification (they think,)...in saying we are on the same level....
Actually no, we are not on the same level....I don't support the current issue of the day,(because i can draw my own conclusions) and I don't support mandate's or coercion or telling others what to do ...or discrimination...just because the unvaxxed (or conspiracy theorists) gave (,some) people justification in being bullies and acting like fascists.... doesn't mean they are right....?
In my opinion they never will be...and it's not about vaccines or truth....it's about people's attitude and lack of respect and (unfounded) superiority complex ...that they (have to) relentlessly hammer home .....again and again ....

Some just can't face the fact that they are wrong (in attitude, and feeling about others, such animosity for example)...sorry (not sorry) but this is arrested development....and it quickly gets petty and small minded and yes vindictive...so people maybe shouldn't be so quick in condemning others, least they actually condemn themselves...and that's exactly what some of them are doing in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
This is what people happily forget. if you read back on the old threads and the same on FB and other SM and forums you will see people saying the same things as this over and over. Now that what they believed has been proved to be BS. Not one apology or explanation on why they thought this way "I'm sorry I was just scared" would suffice, but I've not seen one apology only lots of excuses and many saying this didn't even happen and we imagined it all.
I don’t have to read through the threads. I’ve got the text messages (as does my double jabbed husband) uninviting me (but he’s still welcome) from various things over the past 2 years. My SIL did briefly relax her views to allow me to help with end of life care for my MIL but I suspect that was more due to the fact that she herself was stuck in the Alps after testing positive prior to flying home from a ski trip. She arrived home 3 days after MIL passed and suggested I should take my own transport and stand outside the crematorium so as not to put anyone at risk. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13