COVID-19 vaccine #15 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids hep cases still growing

There's a theory that aids came from using infected monkey tissue in polio vaccines that were then tested on Africans and later homeless (which included rent boys and drug addicts) in new York. A Dr involved said he thought that was the case.

There was also a similar theory about bovine tissue in vaccines and mad cow/cjd.

Could be this new monkey pox is the same. Although I'm more inclined to think the papers are making it up. Funny how this children's hepatitis thing has stopped now they've got monkey pox to freak everyone out with
Do you mean HIV ? Aids is different. It could be peoples immune systems aren’t coping for some reason and what they’d usually shrug off as a mild infection is now materialising into something more.

Reactions: 2
Kids hep cases still growing

Do you mean HIV ? Aids is different. It could be peoples immune systems aren’t coping for some reason and what they’d usually shrug off as a mild infection is now materialising into something more.
Yes sorry my mistake the virus hiv could have come from polio vax.

It said in the news yesterday that the hep cases had stopped or slowed

I know there’s been period changes when having the vaccine, has anyone not had any vaccines but had covid and found their period changed after having the actual virus?

I know there’s been period changes when having the vaccine, has anyone not had any vaccines but had covid and found their period changed after having the actual virus?
I had covid very mild in Feb and March-May periods were very heavy, (Leaking through clothes) and agony, which is unusual for me. However this coincides with me also doing keto diet and loosing weight so I put it down to a mixture of both.
one thing I do believe to be related to the virus is my skin complaints. I would have a rash that would just flare up and be so unbelievably itchy.GP prescribed a steroidcream but it didn’t help, it just eased over time

• Sad
I had covid very mild in Feb and March-May periods were very heavy, (Leaking through clothes) and agony, which is unusual for me. However this coincides with me also doing keto diet and loosing weight so I put it down to a mixture of both.
one thing I do believe to be related to the virus is my skin complaints. I would have a rash that would just flare up and be so unbelievably itchy.GP prescribed a steroidcream but it didn’t help, it just eased over time
I got really bad eczema after having covid, it hasn't been that bad since I was a kid. My mum got the same thing after the 3rd vax. I wondered if it was something other people had had because I'd not heard anything about skin problems.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.