COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this part of the article you posted sums it up:

All vaccines and medicines have some side effects. These side effects need to be continuously balanced against the expected benefits in preventing illness.

Which is pretty much what I've said many, many times here. Yes, it's sad some people get ill after the vaccine, but in a lot of cases there's no definitive proof the vaccine caused it or didn't cause it. It may have in some cases, it may have been covid itself in some cases, or it may have been neither so we're none the wiser. And the vast majority of people have had no negative reactions to the vaccine and have had milder responses to covid when they've contracted it.

But I know what you'll say to the above because we've had the same debate many times. So it's not that I ignore your posts in favour of topics about the BBC, it's more that I'm trying to avoid Groundhog Day for you, me and everyone else in the thread.
Exactly why we still class this as a new vaccine as there is no answers /proof yet ,so can't disregard anything without it ,you and many others can continue to be happy with the data so far and never have any want/need to question further ,but that's not the case for everyone ,some people have concerns and there's nothing wrong with that .

Reactions: 6
Exactly why we still class this as a new vaccine as there is no answers /proof yet ,so can't disregard anything without it ,you and many others can continue to be happy with the data so far and never have any want/need to question further ,but that's not the case for everyone ,some people have concerns and there's nothing wrong with that .
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

Everyone's free to post what they like and choose what posts they reply to or skip. That's pretty much all I was saying.

Everyone's free to post what they like and choose what posts they reply to or skip. That's pretty much all I was saying.
Sorry I’m quoting you, just going back to what you said about no definitive proof the vaccine caused/didn’t cause it. There was a study published by The Lancet (Safety of mRNA vaccines administered during the initial 6 months of the US COVID-19 vaccination programme: an observational study of reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and v-safe) which I’ve posted before and also reported on BBC.

https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(22)00054-8

Then there's no argument to be had ! people posting stuff they feel is concerning don't need to be tarred with the anti vaxx brush and branded as having MH and other issues from the pro brigade ,it's simply not true.(not directed at you btw generally speaking)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was being a bit tongue in cheek to be honest. But there's more of a balance in favour of people who haven't had the vaccine and don't like it. I think most people who've had it take one look at the thread and bolt. :D
Because why would someone who has had it and is happy with that choice want to keep posting over and over? Most don't post here because it's not a relevant thread for them. they had the vaccine and are happy with that choice. nothing further to discuss.

No one attacks anyone for having the vaccine, those who do get short shrift, are those who are rude about those who for whatever reason didn't have the vaccine. So if you do get "attacked" its because you poke poke poke You know this thread was set up for those not having the vaccine to chat about that fact and all it entails, just because the header is changed it doesn't mean those posting in it have.

To be honest I am now believing its a case of "the lady doth protest too much" Maybe all isn't has good as you would have us believe.

Reminds me of the vegan u-tubers who day after day post how great they feel, how lovely their food is and how happy they are to be vegan and 2 years down the line they post they are giving it up ( or they gave up a while back ) because they got ill and have been for a while and didn't like to say anything as they had gone too far with their pretence.

As for people like me being an "anti truther". 🤣
All I will say to that is "mirror work" Those who say tit like that would not know the truth if it hit them on the nose. One day, as everyone will, you will see the truth and realise what a bloody fool you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The CDC foundation is the legal way to donate to the CDC. It’s largest donors amongst others include Pfizer. Clearly there can be no conflict of interest though.

A truly independent body without any links to Pfizer is needed. It took 7 years for Dupont’s 60,000 residents poisoned to be vindicated.

My brother and others like him were misled over how #safesndeffective the vaccines are.

“About 4,500 people died after being vaccinated, in the US, up to June 2021.“

Seeing as it’s a recent article I’m surprised they didn’t post the current updated VEARS numbers, but used an older one.

That doctor is doing the rounds:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
What an unnecessary death.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Because why would someone who has had it and is happy with that choice want to keep posting over and over? Most don't post here because it's not a relevant thread for them. they had the vaccine and are happy with that choice. nothing further to discuss.

No one attacks anyone for having the vaccine, those who do get short shrift, are those who are rude about those who for whatever reason didn't have the vaccine. So if you do get "attacked" its because you poke poke poke You know this thread was set up for those not having the vaccine to chat about that fact and all it entails, just because the header is changed it doesn't mean those posting in it have.

To be honest I am now believing its a case of "the lady doth protest too much" Maybe all isn't has good as you would have us believe.

Reminds me of the vegan u-tubers who day after day post how great they feel, how lovely their food is and how happy they are to be vegan and 2 years down the line they post they are giving it up ( or they gave up a while back ) because they got ill and have been for a while and didn't like to say anything as they had gone too far with their pretence.

As for people like me being an "anti truther". 🤣
All I will say to that is "mirror work" Those who say tit like that would not know the truth if it hit them on the nose. One day, as everyone will, you will see the truth and realise what a bloody fool you were.
It's easy to use your own logic against you, though. If you didn't and never want the covid vaccine your mind is made up and you surely don't need to post over and over either. ;)

And out come the insults... "bloody fool". People only tend to insult when they're losing the argument, so maybe the lady doth protest too much?

See, it's easy to do.

Reactions: 1
People only tend to insult when they're losing the argument, so maybe the lady doth protest too much?
Kinda like the kettle calling the pot black with your "spam bot" comment then? 🤪

What an unnecessary death.

Her poor family.

It's rare until it happens to you or someone you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's easy to use your own logic against you, though. If you didn't and never want the covid vaccine your mind is made up and you surely don't need to post over and over either. ;)

And out come the insults... "bloody fool". People only tend to insult when they're losing the argument, so maybe the lady doth protest too much?

See, it's easy to do.
The difference being, those who didn't have the vaccine are still being stopped from doing certain things and going to certain places . So we still have things to talk about that our decision affects.

The bloody fool comment was for the poster who called us anti_truthers. Not you. I did leave a large gap between my post to you and my post about that so you would not think it was about you. That poster is a bloody fool and has shown it over and over.l

Reactions: 9
Kinda like the kettle calling the pot black with your "spam bot" comment then? 🤪

Her poor family.

It's rare until it happens to you or someone you know.
Someone on another covid thread said their brother (a cardiologist )doesn't recommend it for kids with the amount of heart issues he's seeing after vaccination :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The difference being, those who didn't have the vaccine are still being stopped from doing certain things and going to certain places . So we still have things to talk about that our decision affects.

The bloody fool comment was for the poster who called us anti_truthers. Not you. I did leave a large gap between my post to you and my post about that so you would not think it was about you. That poster is a bloody fool and has shown it over and over.l
Hi Purrrrrrr thanks for thinking of me :)

Do you still think the vaccines are part of a global conspiracy to commit genocide?

China is way worse with it`s "zero-covid" strategy
One positive test, lock down a city of millions 😲
Dozens of cities now, and people are avoiding tests because they don't want to be sent to a quarantine facility, TBH having seen the footage I can't say I blame them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That wasn't intended as an insult, just a factual description of repeated posts with multiple links, even if there are no replies or engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.