COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But most of us will put either put a heart or a sad reaction on anyone's post who is or has suffered from Covid. You and those who think like you don't do it to those who have vaccine injury stories. You and the rest will either ignore or tell the poster they don't know 100% it was the vaccine. Even though you say you know the vaccine can harm.

Anyway, I'm once again done on this unless you can show me the 15 videos I asked for.
The 15 minute videos you have previously shared don’t really say much. Some were also found to be inaccurate, using people who have sadly died from other causes and before the vaccine rollout.

I am not going to go and compile a 15 minute video to prove something to you or change your mind. Just like you cannot change mine. Hope you have a nice Sunday. ☀

Reactions: 1
The 15 minute videos you have previously shared don’t really say much. Some were also found to be inaccurate using people who have sadly died from other causes and before the vaccine rollout.
And it was said at the time that not all would have been vaccine-related. As the videos went on they were done in a shorter time frame as I don't expect Hugo thought that he would be up to 15 at this time. 16 very soon

if it's the case that most are not vaccine-related, then you won't have trouble finding me the 15 videos.

Have a lovely day enjoying the sun. I've just done 16 trays of cuttings for my baskets ❤

Reactions: 3
And it was said at the time that not all would have been vaccine-related. As the videos went on they were done in a shorter time frame as I don't expect Hugo thought that he would be up to 15 at this time. 16 very soon

if it's the case that most are not vaccine-related, then you won't have trouble finding me the 15 videos.

Have a lovely day enjoying the sun. I've just done 16 trays of cuttings for my baskets ❤
Like I said we won’t ever change each other’s minds and the way we think.

That’s great, perfect weather for it! Make the most of it. ☀

If it's not the vax, what has caused heart problems to increase so much in 2021 (as seen in the earlier posted FOI response)

I'm interested to hear what other theories people have. Stress from lockdowns? Inactivaty from lockdowns?

Something happened in 2021 to cause a massive increase in heart problems. It's not covid because covid has been around since late 2019.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If it's not the vax, what has caused heart problems to increase so much in 2021 (as seen in the earlier posted FOI response)

I'm interested to hear what other theories people have. Stress from lockdowns? Inactivaty from lockdowns?

Something happened in 2021 to cause a massive increase in heart problems. It's not covid because covid has been around since late 2019.
I dont agree that covid infection can ruled out as a potential cause. Symptoms take a while to manifest (i.e. infection from covid in mid 2020 but no heart related symptoms until a few months later) and then to get a referral - coupled with the fact that referrals for many departments where down in 2020 due to people being unable to or reluctant to attend the doctor thus a backlog starts to fill.

Just to be clear before I'm jumped on, I am not ruling out the vaccine as a potential cause - I am hypothesising other potential causes as well.

Reactions: 1
I dont agree that covid infection can ruled out as a potential cause. Symptoms take a while to manifest (i.e. infection from covid in mid 2020 but no heart related symptoms until a few months later) and then to get a referral - coupled with the fact that referrals for many departments where down in 2020 due to people being unable to or reluctant to attend the doctor thus a backlog starts to fill.

Just to be clear before I'm jumped on, I am not ruling out the vaccine as a potential cause - I am hypothesising other potential causes as well.
Heart referrals are usually pretty quick though. Although yes heart problems could be a delayed symptom of covid. I know if you have breathing difficulty it can enlarge and over work your heart. So that would tie in a guess.

Id be interested to know if anyone in the NHS or gov is doing any research into the hightened numbers

Reactions: 7
It has already been said that the children were not vaccinated.
Maybe their parents were vaccinated and had acute hepatitis unbeknownst to them and the kids are catching it from them , if it’s a viral thing you’d expect a lot more cases so makes me think it’s very rare as are the hepatitis cases in adults that have been picked up.

Reactions: 2
This is also odd. Surprised they haven't connected the dots to the former plant that handled Uranium that's close by.

Must be something else though.

1650276140837.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Update on Jonathan's FOIs:

I can believe that someone who lists his qualifications after his name could make vexatious FOI requests. :ROFLMAO:

I've got a BSc, too, which I've never disclosed here before because no one would care and I wouldn't like to imply that my views should be listened to more than anyone else's purely because of a degree. I've only mentioned it now because of this guy.

They sound overlapping to me. Submitting five separate requests about the same main subjects is vexatious. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he did it to spin this "they're trying to suppress my requests!" narrative.

It'll be interesting to read the ICO's response. I hope they'll speak to the MHRA themselves to find what information they've supplied Weissman with, as that'll be key. I suspect he won't mention that to the ICO.

For one time only:
Ensay BSc

• Haha
This is also odd. Surprised they haven't connected the dots to the former plant that handled Uranium that's close by.

Must be something else though.

View attachment 1202575
I was reading about that a couple of days ago the guy that discovered the connection was being interviewed both himself and his wife have the same condition as have many of his former schoolfriends must be something in that school or nearby too coincidental .

The vaccine can be ruled out since they are former students and staff. 👍🏻
Did anyone say it was vaccine related ?

I can believe that someone who lists his qualifications after his name could make vexatious FOI requests. :ROFLMAO:

I've got a BSc, too, which I've never disclosed here before because no one would care and I wouldn't like to imply that my views should be listened to more than anyone else's purely because of a degree. I've only mentioned it now because of this guy.

They sound overlapping to me. Submitting five separate requests about the same main subjects is vexatious. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he did it to spin this "they're trying to suppress my requests!" narrative.

It'll be interesting to read the ICO's response. I hope they'll speak to the MHRA themselves to find what information they've supplied Weissman with, as that'll be key. I suspect he won't mention that to the ICO.

For one time only:
Ensay BSc
This is him. He lost me at 2:30 minutes in when he refers to the vaccine as “experiemental genetic vaccine.”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.