COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can believe that someone who lists his qualifications after his name could make vexatious FOI requests. :ROFLMAO:

I've got a BSc, too, which I've never disclosed here before because no one would care and I wouldn't like to imply that my views should be listened to more than anyone else's purely because of a degree. I've only mentioned it now because of this guy.

They sound overlapping to me. Submitting five separate requests about the same main subjects is vexatious. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he did it to spin this "they're trying to suppress my requests!" narrative.

It'll be interesting to read the ICO's response. I hope they'll speak to the MHRA themselves to find what information they've supplied Weissman with, as that'll be key. I suspect he won't mention that to the ICO.

For one time only:
Ensay BSc
I really don’t see how having letters after your name accounts for much on here as there’s been a few that are masters of many but experts at none lol, some don’t even know the basics of covid and that’s always a good place to start 😂

I really don’t see how having letters after your name accounts for much on here as there’s been a few that are masters of many but experts at none lol, some don’t even know the basics of covid and that’s always a good place to start 😂
Tell Jonathan. :D

Reactions: 1
And many of the masters can't understand basic sarcasm or make sense of simple posts and seem to have the leisure time of the unemployed...unlike you monga who hasn't yet claimed to have letters or 3 degrees but clearly knows the score 😉.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
And many of the masters can't understand basic sarcasm or make sense of simple posts...unlike you monga who hasn't yet claimed to have letters but clearly knows the score 😉.
School of life .I’ve lived a long time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And many of the masters can't understand basic sarcasm or make sense of simple posts and seem to have the leisure time of the unemployed...unlike you monga who hasn't yet claimed to have letters or 3 degrees but clearly knows the score 😉.
If you're taking a pop at me with this, it's a bank holiday today. No work. ;)

• Haha
If you're taking a pop at me with this, it's a bank holiday today. No work. ;)
Believe it or not but not everything is about you but if the cap fits 😉.
And oh thanks for telling me its Bank Holiday 🙃, I was speaking generally.

Last edited:
Believe it or not but not everything is about you but if the cap fits 😉.
And oh thanks for telling me its Bank Holiday 🙃, I was speaking generally.
Well, you quoted a reply to a post of mine, so it's not exactly a stretch to think you might have been referring to me (notice I said "if" in my post as well).

But actually, I now know you're not referring to me because I picked up on the sarcasm in your post there, so I'm in the clear. ;)

The vaccine can be ruled out since they are former students and staff. 👍🏻
I didn't say it was vaccine related, just posted how sometimes they can't figure out the obvious.

Jonanthan is very religious- he has also said he would not be comfortable with them because of the use of aborted fetal cell lines during development, but Prefrontal + Ensay could you guys recommend anyone else going through the Pfizer documents?

I also know two people who put all of their degrees up. Wouldn't do it personally but don't see the harm in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Don't personally see anything wrong with the questions he's asking clarification for.

1650286420513.png

I would have gone with “I won the euromillions and don’t need to work.” 🤪
Source and proof needed. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure the Church heeded his message. I actually feel a bit sorry for him, as it's clearly an obsession.
I won't pretend that I can actually decode the hundreds of pages that have been uploaded by Pfizer. I'm grateful that he's giving his time and energy to raise awareness.

What do you think of the Whistle blower trial?

Don't forget MRHA logic!

1650287207466.png

Could have done this before:

1650287995039.png

Only £320 million on advertising. to go with the £20k spent on stickers.

1650288997880.png
1650289017302.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.