COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this thread thought I’d post here.
I’m sure someone will be along to dismiss it because it’s ‘some rando on Twitter’ 😕

This all makes me so mad. That people are suffering and are being discredited, for the sake of what? Money. Just disgusting.

I've pulled out a couple of things he shared.

Screenshot_20220414-111055_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220414-111114_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 9
To some as long as the vaccine didn’t kill you or if they've had no effects it's not that bad, but then even if you did happen to die within 12 hours it was something else. Blame and discrete the victims and never think it was the vaccine which was sold as "safe" .

1649938922451.png

1649939138649.png

The FDA truly can not be independent if some of it's advisory committee has previous links to Pfizer.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No fear hun. It's NOT Pfizer developing them, but everyone's favourite billionaire.

Hopefully they could program them with Asimov's three laws of robotics.

It should be the sex robots you're afraid of.

Don't need a virus to reduce the population. Just get them hooked on the best sex ever.

Disclaimer : Post sponsored by Tesla.
#BuyTelsasharestodaytheyregoingtothemoon.
#InTeslawetrust.
#Elonwillsaveus

The stock will also be splitting too so even more affordable.
Only the most desperate would take a chance on having sex with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Reactions: 1
In Japan someone married a hologram... ;)

$$$ To be made.

View attachment 1194159

*Blame and discredit in the typo above
I’ve seen someone married their dog as they couldn’t find anyone they loved more than it and someone married their sex doll but cheated on her when she was being repaired 🤣… Tears for Fears were right it’s a mad world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As long as the parents are still happy with their choice 5 years down the line I can't say much. Pretty sure Maddie's mother regrets signing her daughter up though.

Jordon the jabby lion is an awful name.

Reactions: 6
I believe there's a new variant in Australia and a new nasel over the counter vaccine should be available soon ,being tested on mice atm but it's set to target numerous varients.

Absolutely no need 😡

Cant believe some folk actually believe this far down the line that being double, triple vaccinated gives them a milder dose of the latest variant. The power of propaganda.

Reactions: 6
I believe there's a new variant in Australia and a new nasel over the counter vaccine should be available soon ,being tested on mice atm but it's set to target numerous varients.
I've posted before about the development of a PAN vaccine which would be for ALL CV's.

Someone should be held accountable
Someone should but no one will be.

Pretty sure the parents have full knowledge of what their getting themselves into. Their child their choice.

1649964880410.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
1649965322151.png
1649965373162.png

1649965472532.png
1649965472532.png

1649965733837.png

Monga can we get a table for two seeing as it's just us tonight? :ROFLMAO:

1649965978067.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.