COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vaccine side effect that’s not widely discussed (yet).
My niece has had to completely shave off her long hair due to hair loss. Started after her jab. Doctor said stress, she disagrees. People like to laugh and say its coincidence ☹
She hasn't had covid

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Another vaccine side effect that’s not widely discussed (yet).
If I’m not mistaken these are the 9 pages of Pfizer documents (the post authorisation ones). In clinical trials, they have to include potential adverse events to keep an eye out for.

They are pre-specified and not isolated to just this vaccine. It would have been done before for other drugs and vaccines. I’ve seen many posts on social media saying the vaccine causes everything listed on these 9 pages which is not accurate.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1178211

I found this reply to the alopecia tweet. I like how she acknowledges it's being seen in both vaxxed and unvaxxed (so surely the more likely cause is Covid) but then says "Thanks Pfizer". Logic isn't strong with this one.
I wouldn’t surprised at all if pro-vaxxers are lying about vaccination status to ‘prove’ any illnesses or diseases they have developed can’t be vaccine related by saying they are unvaccinated. I’m quite suspicious of these people that say this and then say ‘but Iv has covid so could be that!’
Really unlikely that you’d hear an unvaccinated person trying to blame covid for things like blood clots, heart attacks, alopecia etc, IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My niece is not a post on social media. She is very real with very real hair loss .
Like the other people in my life who have suffered minor and not so minor health issues since their vaccines.
YES IT COULD ALL BE COINCIDENCE or covid or lock down but ffs can we afford them the decency of taking them seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My niece is not a post on social media. She is very real with very real hair loss .
Like the other people in my life who have suffered minor and not so minor health issues since their vaccines.
YES IT COULD ALL BE COINCIDENCE or covid or lock down but ffs can we afford them the decency of taking them seriously!
I wasn’t referring to your niece or saying she is not real. I know how devastating alopecia can be as someone very close to me has been suffering with it since the age of 11.

My post was regarding the 9 pages of Pfizer documents that people are talking about in a misleading way.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t surprised at all if pro-vaxxers are lying about vaccination status to ‘prove’ any illnesses or diseases they have developed can’t be vaccine related by saying they are unvaccinated. I’m quite suspicious of these people that say this and then say ‘but Iv has covid so could be that!’
Really unlikely that you’d hear an unvaccinated person trying to blame covid for things like blood clots, heart attacks, alopecia etc, IMO.
That's such a strange thing to say. Why on earth would ill people lie about their vaccine status? What would they have to gain from that?

That's such a strange thing to say. Why on earth would ill people lie about their vaccine status? What would they have to gain from that?
The reason I just said? 🤔
If you are pro vax and suffer from a post vaccine reaction you can shut down any claims it was vaccine related by telling people you are unvaccinated.
I do believe that some pro vax people would do this btw, genuinely would do and say anything to defend it. Which is really sad.

Reactions: 5
Yes, and as you pointed out, Covid-19 infection levels are at an all time high in the UK at the moment, which is likely because of the total removal of all restrictions.

It therefore stands to reason that any increased incidence of liver conditions might (and I stress might) be due to how many infections there have been over recent weeks.

I think it would only be disrespectful if someone were to imply that liver conditions don't matter, which I haven't seen anybody do. It's sad regardless of the cause.
That was the point I was trying to make. Covid-19 has been linked to many organ abnormalities, even the brain shrinking. 😨

I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful.

The reason I just said? 🤔
If you are pro vax and suffer from a post vaccine reaction you can shut down any claims it was vaccine related by telling people you are unvaccinated.
I do believe that some pro vax people would do this btw, genuinely would do and say anything to defend it. Which is really sad.
What do they gain from doing this? 🤔

That was the point I was trying to make. Covid-19 has been linked to many organ abnormalities, even the brain shrinking. 😨

I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful.

What do they gain from doing this? 🤔
Deflecting from vaccine injury and trying to blame covid instead. I see these types of comments on Twitter often, ‘It can’t have been vaccine related because I’m unvaccinated but I did recently have covid so I believe that is the cause.’ 🙄
(Said no unvaccinated person ever)

Reactions: 4
Deflecting from vaccine injury and trying to blame covid instead. I see these types of comments on Twitter often, ‘It can’t have been vaccine related because I’m unvaccinated but I did recently have covid so I believe that is the cause.’ 🙄
(Said no unvaccinated person ever)
It could very well be they are unvaccinated and have complications due Covid-19 infection.

Where have I ever said this? 😐
Are you saying you don’t think this?
You certainly give that impression as whenever it’s discussed you are quick to post articles titled ‘covid vaccines are not causing heart attacks’.
Will apologise if you in fact do acknowledge that the vaccines cause heart issues and blood clots 🙂.

Reactions: 2
Are you saying you don’t think this?
You certainly give that impression as whenever it’s discussed you are quick to post articles titled ‘covid vaccines are not causing heart attacks’.
Will apologise if you in fact do acknowledge that the vaccines cause heart issues and blood clots 🙂.
We’ve has this conversation before. I don’t appreciate words being put into my mouth. I (and others) have said before that side effects are known to the vaccine, as with all medications/drugs/treatments there are risks and side effects.

We’ve has this conversation before. I don’t appreciate words being put into my mouth. I (and others) have said before that side effects are known to the vaccine, as with all medications/drugs/treatments there are risks and side effects.
We have all seen your comments on the anti ct thread taking the piss out of people who have genuine concern about the vaccines causing heart attacks in fit and healthy young people. Funnily enough no one mentions the vaccine side effects and potential risks on those discussions 🤔 all a conspiracy apparently?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We have all seen your comments on the anti ct thread taking the piss out of people who have genuine concern about the vaccines causing heart attacks in fit and healthy young people. Funnily enough no one mentions the vaccine side effects and potential risks on those discussions 🤔 all a conspiracy apparently?
First you said I don’t believe people get side effects from the vaccine, now you’re saying I take the piss out of people on another thread.

Neither are correct. I don’t take the piss, I think it’s wrong that people jump on every death and attribute it to the vaccine.

To lighten the mood.

Wonder who told him to pose like this . We have the PAN vaccines to look forward to at least.

View attachment 1178452View attachment 1178458
His manhood. Or LACK of.

Neither are correct. I don’t take the piss, I think it’s wrong that people jump on every death and attribute it to the vaccine.
I really don’t understand why it’s wrong to discuss the vaccine when in relation to people having heart attacks when it is a listed side effect? We have spoken about this on the CT thread before that people won’t bat an eyelid if you discuss the possibility of suicide or drugs as a reason for someone’s death but when you mention the vaccines it’s ‘sickening’ 🙄 many of these people want to silence all discussions on the vaccines under the guise of misinformation, people should be allowed to discuss the dangers of vaccines freely without being shut down and called names.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder how close we are to getting a vaccine that actually avoids people getting Ill/infected, a la most year’s flu vaccine. I know repeat infections suddenly spiralled when Delta turned up (or a previous strain? Can’t remember) and originally the aim was it’d be less transmissible as well. I’m really bored of trying not to get Covid along with the rest of the world.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.