COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pointing it out as there was mention of the vaccine, but seems that is not the case due to the age it is being seen in.
They didn’t mention the age of the children yesterday ?only that they were under 10 yr old I pointed out the age on my post. I don’t know why you then posted the exact same thing ,,only to point out the headline.

Reactions: 1
They didn’t mention the age of the children yesterday ? I pointed out the age on my post. I don’t know why you then posted the exact same thing only to point out the headline.
I posted the part in the article in regards to the vaccine as it was mentioned yesterday. Don’t see what the issue is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve amended my post since it is a problem.

It’s really not that deep. I posted the part about the vaccine since it was mentioned yesterday. Don’t get why you’re making a big deal out of nothing.
You know exactly why you posted that part of the article…own it 😂…it was so obvious!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There's no evidence YET.

There was no link with menstrual issues until there was.

It took 7 years before an independent study found without a doubt Dupont was guilty of poisoning people.

At least Peta will be happy the mice aren't being tested on, shame it's now on the children instead.

Picture for Monga :

1649424716253.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Basic immunology was thrown out the window and treated like a myth.

In January medical ethics professor Aaron Kheriaty was fired by the University of California-Irvine for violating the mandate that all university employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Kheriaty’s argument that since he’d already contracted COVID so his so-called “natural immunity” should serve just as well as the vaccine, if not better, fell on deaf ears and he was let go. But now evidence from Pfizer itself has revealed that the vaccine is no better at stopping contraction or the spread of COVID, yet few if any employers with vaccine mandates are reconsidering their policies to accept natural immunity. Jimmy and Professor Kheriaty discuss the various ways the justification for mandates are collapsing as additional research and information comes in.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Basic immunology was thrown out the window and treated like a myth.

In January medical ethics professor Aaron Kheriaty was fired by the University of California-Irvine for violating the mandate that all university employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Kheriaty’s argument that since he’d already contracted COVID so his so-called “natural immunity” should serve just as well as the vaccine, if not better, fell on deaf ears and he was let go. But now evidence from Pfizer itself has revealed that the vaccine is no better at stopping contraction or the spread of COVID, yet few if any employers with vaccine mandates are reconsidering their policies to accept natural immunity. Jimmy and Professor Kheriaty discuss the various ways the justification for mandates are collapsing as additional research and information comes in.

Natural immunity is not better. There are people who get infected with Covid-19 that do not develop antibodies, infection with one variant does not mean you’ll be protected from another variant. Then there’s the risk of long covid and long term complications from a Covid-19 infection - vaccines reduce the risk of both.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Misinformation: As head of Bayer's pharmaceuticals division, he clearly has no idea what he's talking about. I won't believe it until ABC news or CNN says it's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course that clip of Stefan Oelrich was circulated and people claimed he said the mRNA vaccines are gene/cell therapy which is not true.

The full statement attributed to Stefan Oelrich is:

“We are really taking that leap [to drive innovation] – us as a company, Bayer – in cell and gene therapies … ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate.”

According to Oelrich, the fact that the world population has welcomed mRNA vaccines could open the way for new technologies in the medical field such as cell and gene therapy, technologies that Bayer has studied and promoted against diseases such as anemia or Parkinson’s. Oelrich made a comparison between messenger RNA vaccines and gene therapies as an example of technological breakthroughs in the medical field.

Last edited:
Of course that clip of Stefan Oelrich was circulated and people claimed he said the mRNA vaccines are gene/cell therapy which is not true.

The full statement attributed to Stefan Oelrich is:

“We are really taking that leap [to drive innovation] – us as a company, Bayer – in cell and gene therapies … ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate.”

According to Oelrich, the fact that the world population has welcomed mRNA vaccines could open the way for new technologies in the medical field such as cell and gene therapy, technologies that Bayer has studied and promoted against diseases such as anemia or Parkinson’s. Oelrich made a comparison between messenger RNA vaccines and gene therapies as an example of technological breakthroughs in the medical field.
Who made that claim ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.