COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social media, the Youtube video.
I haven't read the comments I thought you were implying it was someone here I only shared Christina Pagels article on the hepatitis and that was attached so thought I'd put the full speech incase people were trying to make out it was a CT

Reactions: 2
I haven't read the comments I thought you were implying it was someone here I only shared Christina Pagels article on the hepatitis and that was attached so thought I'd put the full speech incase people were trying to make out it was a CT
No I was not implying it was someone on here. Next time I’ll put a disclaimer on my comment.

Whilst I agree it didn’t make sense I don’t think it was an experiment - it was just rarely badly managed with bureaucrats making stupid decisions. Look at the state of Shanghai, people starving in apartments because they aren’t allowed to go to the supermarket, and if their children get covid they get sent to isolation centres without their parents. It’s crazy!
I don't visit this thread much but I will never stop being angry that the government thought we should copy China's strategy for managing a pandemic. China should not be a model for anything.

Also did anyone else see that Boris has not ruled out further lockdowns if a new, (apparently) deadly variant emerges? Completely deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't visit this thread much but I will never stop being angry that the government thought we should copy China's strategy for managing a pandemic. China should not be a model for anything.

Also did anyone else see that Boris has not ruled out further lockdowns if a new, (apparently) deadly variant emerges? Completely deluded
Well, it wouldn't be wise to rule anything out, given no one knows what's around the corner.

A fair few idiots would actually do it too.

Reactions: 4
Wise not to! They'll only make you think "wtf??" :D Though there's some amusement in it as well.
I love weird and wonderful facts and fiction so I'm open to reading anything doesn't mean I have to believe everything .

Reactions: 4
I love weird and wonderful facts and fiction so I'm open to reading anything doesn't mean I have to believe everything .
Same. I've always liked reading, but I cast a critical eye over it all; especially stuff on social media.

I wonder what their exact ages are we don't know the longer term outcome of the vaccines in pregnancy yet
The children should be followed until they try to have kids of their own. With their kids followed too.

Who would fund that longitudinal study though?

Pfizer's and co have already made their money. Zero liability with governments in charge of compensation. They only said it could help it ultimately the choice was yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
CNN said viral shedding was real though.

View attachment 1180384

Who said it wasn’t real?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.