COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t phase me Strawberry I’ve had worse on instagram personally.

Just laughing right now at being called a spam bot and dramatic for stating things that are true.
Calling you a dramatic spam bot is easier than actually responding to what you posted about the CDC director I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Calling you a dramatic spam bot is easier than actually responding to what you posted about the CDC director I guess.
I could post a 2,000 word essay or say nothing and the outcome will be the same.

Nothing I say will convince you or rainbowlemon. Just as nothing you say will convince me.

I'm sure we can agree on that at least. :D

Reactions: 1
I could post a 2,000 word essay or say nothing and the outcome will be the same.

Nothing I say will convince you or rainbowlemon. Just as nothing you say will convince me.

But I thought you all trusted the science? That video proves the ‘science’ was bullshit 🤣 so who can you trust then if they are getting it wrong?

Reactions: 4

I wouldn’t mind reading a 2,000 word essay! 🤣

Not taking the moral high ground, but I was always taught to treat people as you would like to be treated. So won’t be calling anyone anything back even if they don’t agree with me. Same on insta.

Similarly I don’t think there will be a response about Maddie’s care, Moderna’s contamination issues, Jonathan posting that the spike proteins last longer and don’t break down within days as claimed and the ongoing Pfizer whistleblower trial where data integrity is called into question.

• Heart
Since when did “the science” become a religious cult? I thought science was about questioning things? Science changes all the time does it not?
Follow the science, dont think for yourself!

Reactions: 9
Since when did “the science” become a religious cult? I thought science was about questioning things? Science changes all the time does it not?
I wouldn’t say it has become a religious cult, more so people choose to believe/trust evidence-based science and sources over ones that are not.

Unless it was about the vaccine injury data of course 🙂
You like to make assumptions and put words into people’s mouths when you’re the one who denies Covid-19 causes bloods clots and heart attacks.

But I thought you all trusted the science? That video proves the ‘science’ was bullshit 🤣 so who can you trust then if they are getting it wrong?
You act like "the science" is all one thing that's thought up by one person.

There are lots of different scientists with different viewpoints and - funnily enough - they don't all agree with each other.

Yes this is all true, science was about questioning and trying to debunk theories and not always trusted, started by Aristotle in Ancient Greece. Shouldn’t our Greek friend know this!? 😀

• Haha
You act like "the science" is all one thing that's thought up by one person.

There are lots of different scientists with different viewpoints and - funnily enough - they don't all agree with each other.
I am well aware of that.
I’m not the one that says trust THE science.

Are you talking about me? News to me that we are friends. 🤣
Sorry, I know sarcasm is hard to read on text 😉

Reactions: 2
“Attacks on me are attacks on science. “ Dr Fauci.

#Trustthescience
#safesndeffective
#inpfizerwetrust

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trust THE science (but only the ones we tell you to) everything else is misinformation.

Reactions: 6
They did a good job with that slogan. From an old friend.

The worst I think personally was that your own friends and family turned on you for not complying with what you were supposed to do.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Don’t tell them that science changed the meaning of gender. Hard to keep up with all the changes science keeps making 😳
Science hasn’t changed the meaning of gender. Genetically and anatomically you are born either male or female but it’s up to the individual what they choose to identify as.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.