COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had no side effects from any of the 3 I’ve had. Also having side effects wouldn’t stop me from getting my next vaccine so I’m not sure what you mean by that. The vaccine greatly reduces your chance of getting covid and the symptoms if you do catch it - that’s the science - it’s up to you if you want to deny it.
Some people don’t believe Covid-19 causes blood clots or heart attacks as research has shown, so they won’t believe the science regarding the vaccines.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had no side effects from any of the 3 I’ve had. Also having side effects wouldn’t stop me from getting my next vaccine so I’m not sure what you mean by that. The vaccine greatly reduces your chance of getting covid and the symptoms if you do catch it - that’s the science - it’s up to you if you want to deny it.
Oh they do want to deny it. And they obviously know what's best. 🤪

Reactions: 1
@Prefrontalmedialcortex dont worry this person won’t have side effects from covid-19 because they’ve had 3 jabs - that’s the science - apparently?

Reactions: 2

Everyone is not being treated the same in regards to international travel.
Doesn't look like there going to be much international travel as most of the fully vaccinated crew members are too sick to fly lol...Unless you fall into the vulnerable category for living with covid vaccines are supposed to be phased out for the healthy population how will they manage to travel unless they allow private companies access to paid vaccines .

Reactions: 5
@Prefrontalmedialcortex dont worry this person won’t have side effects from covid-19 because they’ve had 3 jabs - that’s the science - apparently?
You have misunderstood - they said they hope the side effects from my vaccines wouldn’t cause me to miss a future vaccine. However I have had no side effects :)

Doesn't look like there going to be much international travel as most of the fully vaccinated crew members are to sick to fly lol.
Not sure what airlines you have been looking at but I haven’t seen any flight shortages.

You have misunderstood - they said they hope the side effects from my vaccines wouldn’t cause me to miss a future vaccine. However I have had no side effects :)

Not sure what airlines you have been looking at but I haven’t seen any flight shortages.
Really!

Reactions: 3
“Do not carry the virus, do not get sick. “

I'm fine, love. You just seemed to be acting like a spam bot with an affinity for quotes. :ROFLMAO:
Just clearing up your confusion and showing that both the president of the united states and CDC director said things that now are seen as incorrect.

The only difference was time. Thank goodness it was recorded too I guess!

Reactions: 5
“Do not carry the virus, do not get sick. “

Just clearing up your confusion and showing that both the president of the united states and CDC director said things that now are seen as incorrect.

The only difference was time. Thank goodness it was recorded too I guess!
No confusion coming from me. I'm not in the United States either.

You also once called me dramatic for posting that one vaccine actually used a chimp adenovirus as a vector.

You also once called me dramatic for posting that one vaccine actually used a chimp adenovirus as a vector.
I don't remember calling you dramatic, but you do seem to be, so it'd make sense that I did.

• Haha
Are only the unvaccinated posters rude? You are being quite rude to @rainbowlemon IMO.
Well, you're rude a lot and so are a lot of vaccinated people, so no - not only the unvaccinated posters are rude.

I don't think the vaccines changed my personality. I've always been analytical and stand up for my views.

It doesn’t phase me Strawberry I’ve had worse on instagram personally.

Just laughing right now at being called a spam bot and dramatic for stating things that are true.

Reactions: 4
Well, you're rude a lot, so no - not only the unvaccinated posters are rude.
I know that I am and I don’t care.
But you complained about posters being rude and then shortly after you’re being rude to a poster. Pot kettle?

Reactions: 1
I know that I am and I don’t care.
But you complained about posters being rude and then shortly after you’re being rude to a poster. Pot kettle?
There are variations of rude and I don't think we're in the same category. You're milder here, to be fair, but elsewhere less so.

I don't care what you think of me either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.