COVID-19 vaccine #13 & general vaccine conversation

What do you think of the vaccine/booster?

• It has been a success. šŸ‘šŸ»

Votes: 65 31.1%
  • It has been a flop. šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

Votes: 122 58.4%
  • Undecided. šŸ¤”

Votes: 22 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love people like this, people who care about what really matters unselfishly. I noticed all the others nodding in agreement.
Yes, more and more speaking out. What has gone on IMO was genocide, one day the truth of it all will come out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, more and more speaking out. What has gone on IMO was genocide, one day the truth of it all will come out.
What on earth are you talking about??

Genocide definition:

'The deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.'

Reactions: 8

Genocide definition:

'The deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.'
Not sure why I am going to reply but it's been one of those days. Did you watch the video?

Also

Democide is the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder.

Reactions: 9
Not sure why I am going to reply but it's been one of those days. Did you watch the video?

Also

Democide is the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder.
The holocaust is an example of a genocide, the other groups the Nazi's targeted are examples of genocide. The Covid 19 pandemic is not an example of a genocide, not even remotely close and to do so totally disrespects actual true genocides that have taken place. It's pure trolling from you on this point and nothing else.

• Heart
  • Haha
The holocaust is an example of a genocide, the other groups the Nazi's targeted are examples of genocide. The Covid 19 pandemic is not an example of a genocide, not even remotely close and to do so totally disrespects actual true genocides that have taken place. It's pure trolling from you on this point and nothing else.

Again. Did you watch the video?

Again Democide is the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Genocide definition:

Yeah get outraged about how @Purrrrrrr worded their post but NOT about the content of the video.
Are you lacking in the mustard and onions department.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Again. Did you watch the video?

Again Democide is the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder.
Yes I watched it although the view offers no context of what/where this person was speaking. She reeks of arrogance and self importance too in my opinion. She accepts she's not a doctor but because she has some anecdotal stories to tell she thinks she's some kind of expert unveiling a great conspiracy.

So let's get this straight; you think that the governments, that is every single government in every single country of the world is conspiring the murder its citizens using an elaborate virus and vaccine method? Where does this level of conspiracy in you come from? Are you ok?

Yeah get outraged about how @Purrrrrrr worded their post but NOT about the content of the video.
Are you lacking in the mustard and onions department.
I get outraged at the general truth decay and conspiracy nonsense that this thread is full of. People deserve to be called out for it especially when they liken it to something like the holocaust.

• Sick
  • Heart
Yes I watched it although the view offers no context of what/where this person was speaking. She reeks of arrogance and self importance too in my opinion. She accepts she's not a doctor but because she has some anecdotal stories to tell she thinks she's some kind of expert unveiling a great conspiracy.

So let's get this straight; you think that the governments, that is every single government in every single country of the world is conspiring the murder its citizens using an elaborate virus and vaccine method? Where does this level of conspiracy in you come from? Are you ok?

I get outraged at the general truth decay and conspiracy nonsense that this thread is full of. People deserve to be called out for it especially when they liken it to something like the holocaust.
Iā€™ll give you credit. Youā€™re determined. I like that in people. Iā€™ve been following this thread about a week. I have seen very little conspiracy nonsense as you call it. If you wonder why people do refer to what happened as democideā€¦. Then you really need to spend some serious time looking at #weneedtotalkaboutmidazolam. You need to watch A Good Death? Documentary. You need to spend two weeks on a covid ward. As I did (as a patient and not as staff). I am in a bad bad way with what I witnessed mentally and emotionally. In time I will recover and heal. Big for now I live with the trauma daily (btw: I had anemia, not covid)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ll give you credit. Youā€™re determined. I like that in people. Iā€™ve been following this thread about a week. I have seen very little conspiracy nonsense as you call it. If you wonder why people do refer to what happened as democideā€¦. Then you really need to spend some serious time looking at #weneedtotalkaboutmidazolam. You need to watch A Good Death? Documentary. You need to spend two weeks on a covid ward. As I did (as a patient and not as staff). I am in a bad bad way with what I witnessed mentally and emotionally. In time I will recover and heal. Big for now I live with the trauma daily (btw: I had anemia, not covid)
You've just read a post whereby somebody is suggesting there is a worldwide deliberate, concerted effort by governments to murder its own citizens with a virus/vaccine. I think that is the most conspiratorial nonsense I've seen on this thread to date.

I presume you witnessed seriously ill people with Covid? It mustn't have been a pretty sight and I empathise if you're struggling mentally after that.

Reactions: 5
You've just read a post whereby somebody is suggesting there is a worldwide deliberate, concerted effort by governments to murder its own citizens with a virus/vaccine. I think that is the most conspiratorial nonsense I've seen on this thread to date.

I presume you witnessed seriously ill people with Covid? It mustn't have been a pretty sight and I empathise if you're struggling mentally after that.
You know what I didnā€™t. Iā€™d be here all day if I got into a fraction of what I witnessed. I did learn something tho! The nurses GENUINELY believe they are fighting a pandemic and these people in there couldnā€™t breathe. Genuinely. Their hearts and their intentions are pure. Or at least in the hospital I was in. Iā€™ve pulled my hair out since (and I mean LITERALLY). I donā€™t sleep, because the second my head hits the pillow it goes over and over in my mind. I hide my agony from my children and my parents see it when my kids arenā€™t there, when Iā€™m sobbing on the kitchen floor and my mum is picking me up. I donā€™t talk about this, I donā€™t tell anyone. I canā€™t. This was September and itā€™s only been a matter of weeks since Iā€™ve told my mum. My brother has been my rock. Call me a liar, Iā€™m not arsed. I will heal. But one thing I believe in is karma. And that little blonde slag of a doctor will get hers. To stand there screaming in my face hysterically because I didnā€™t NEED (not wantā€¦ need) oxygen while Iā€™m having a blood transfusion, her judgement day will come

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You know what I didnā€™t. Iā€™d be here all day if I got into a fraction of what I witnessed. I did learn something tho! The nurses GENUINELY believe they are fighting a pandemic and these people in there couldnā€™t breathe. Genuinely. Their hearts and their intentions are pure. Or at least in the hospital I was in. Iā€™ve pulled my hair out since (and I mean LITERALLY). I donā€™t sleep, because the second my head hits the pillow it goes over and over in my mind. I hide my agony from my children and my parents see it when my kids arenā€™t there, when Iā€™m sobbing on the kitchen floor and my mum is picking me up. I donā€™t talk about this, I donā€™t tell anyone. I canā€™t. This was September and itā€™s only been a matter of weeks since Iā€™ve told my mum. My brother has been my rock. Call me a liar, Iā€™m not arsed. I will heal. But one thing I believe in is karma. And that little blonde hag of a doctor will get hers. To stand there screaming in my face hysterically because I didnā€™t NEED (not wantā€¦ need) oxygen while Iā€™m having a blood transfusion, her judgement day will come
You can take it further by contacting the ombudsman and making a formal complaint.

You know what I didnā€™t. Iā€™d be here all day if I got into a fraction of what I witnessed. I did learn something tho! The nurses GENUINELY believe they are fighting a pandemic and these people in there couldnā€™t breathe. Genuinely. Their hearts and their intentions are pure. Or at least in the hospital I was in. Iā€™ve pulled my hair out since (and I mean LITERALLY). I donā€™t sleep, because the second my head hits the pillow it goes over and over in my mind. I hide my agony from my children and my parents see it when my kids arenā€™t there, when Iā€™m sobbing on the kitchen floor and my mum is picking me up. I donā€™t talk about this, I donā€™t tell anyone. I canā€™t. This was September and itā€™s only been a matter of weeks since Iā€™ve told my mum. My brother has been my rock. Call me a liar, Iā€™m not arsed. I will heal. But one thing I believe in is karma. And that little blonde hag of a doctor will get hers. To stand there screaming in my face hysterically because I didnā€™t NEED (not wantā€¦ need) oxygen while Iā€™m having a blood transfusion, her judgement day will come
I'm so sorry you've experienced trauma. I wish I could offer you a big hug.
It takes bravery to open up and I'm glad you have love and support.
Wishing you peace and healing šŸ’•

As for Javid et al... sneaky, duplicitous bastards šŸ¤¬

Last edited:
  • Heart
You can take it further by contacting the ombudsman and making a formal complaint.
Iā€™ve been offered a solicitor who is ā€œawakeā€ and was intrigued by what happened to me. I spoke to him but I explained from the off, I have NO evidence. I was seriously ill, I was in hospital, rightly so, so the thought of filming etc didnā€™t cross my mind. I have more faith in karma than the legal system anyway. I struggle everyday with what I witnessed. Every day. And I think Iā€™ve said this much this evening is because itā€™s in an anon space on the internet and the previous poster triggered me by saying itā€™s all ā€œconspiracyā€. I literally have no hair šŸ˜¢. My suffering is not a conspiracy. Sorry to go on on this post.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve been offered a solicitor who is ā€œawakeā€ and was intrigued by what happened to me. I spoke to him but I explained from the off, I have NO evidence. I was seriously ill, I was in hospital, rightly so, so the thought of filming etc didnā€™t cross my mind. I have more faith in karma than the legal system anyway. I struggle everyday with what I witnessed. Every day. And I think Iā€™ve said this much this evening is because itā€™s in an anon space on the internet and the previous poster triggered me by saying itā€™s all ā€œconspiracyā€. I literally have no hair šŸ˜¢. My suffering is not a conspiracy. Sorry to go on on this post.
With the ombudsman you donā€™t need proof they look into your concerns and then decide if you have a case ,itā€™s worth a shot it seems to have had a big impact on your life .

No more fake covid cures allowed onlinešŸ¤Ø
520359CC-6A89-4287-BB05-5DC0122EA40F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
'' Under changes to the draft legislation announced yesterday, the Government has also added three new criminal offences to deal with internet trolls.

The worst offenders could be jailed for up to five years for threatening to kill MPs and celebrities.

Spreading Covid-19 disinformation would also be covered under a crime of sending a false communication.''

Hate crime, people trafficking etc. of course, I can understand that but does this reach too far?
What about the vast number of experts currently being censored? If this goes through then only the official narrative and any other is deemed criminal?

Who watches the watchers?
A very slippery slope imho šŸ™

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
SNIP

Can I just say I never likened it to the holocaust, that was you There is someone else here obsessed with the holocaust and putting words into my mouth. is it a new trend? šŸ¤”

What do you think about them putting covid patients into care homes?
What do you think about them giving DNR orders on not only the vulnerable and the elderly but children and young people with learning difficulties?

That's just off the top of my head. I know many were being put onto ventilators even though they had already been told that they were not the correct treatment

I followed a few people who got covid and they were chatting away posting on FB from their ICU bed getting takeaways etc then they would say the Dr isn't happy with my breathing and are putting me on a ventilator. They all died.

the reason I followed those people is media saying "anti-vaxer" or "covid denier" gets covid.
So I always do a search, none were covid deniers and none were anti-vax they just hadn't had their vaccine for whatever reason, Nothing on their SM said CT, anti-vax, anti masker or anything of the sort.

The truth will come out fully one day and that isn't a CT. that is a fact!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well said @Purrrrrrr !

the truth absolutely will come out. I always believe light wins. It is so true about ventilation. This doctor I dealt with was adamant and furious that I wouldnā€™t go to ICU. I didnā€™t need to. I was ill and receiving the appropriate treatment with my transfusions. She kept screaming at me I couldnā€™t breath, while Iā€™m on a monitor telling us my oxygen is fine and Iā€™m sat there having a long conversation with her about this šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø. She was over and over telling me I needed prepping for ventilation. Absolutely surreal. I believe, on my childrens lives, left to her I wouldnā€™t be here today. And it horrifies me every second of everyday. So you are right in what you seen with others. How many before and after me had she done this to?

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.