COVID-19 vaccine #13 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said @Purrrrrrr !

the truth absolutely will come out. I always believe light wins. It is so true about ventilation. This doctor I dealt with was adamant and furious that I wouldn’t go to ICU. I didn’t need to. I was ill and receiving the appropriate treatment with my transfusions. She kept screaming at me I couldn’t breath, while I’m on a monitor telling us my oxygen is fine and I’m sat there having a long conversation with her about this 🤷🏼‍♀️. She was over and over telling me I needed prepping for ventilation. Absolutely surreal. I believe, on my childrens lives, left to her I wouldn’t be here today. And it horrifies me every second of everyday. So you are right in what you seen with others. How many before and after me had she done this to?
I'm sorry if I missed it did you say you had covid and that's why they wanted to ventilate you? I thought it was a blood condition you had ? either way I thought the patient gets to decide if the want a procedure or not ,you can even sign yourself out of hospital where I come from .

'' Under changes to the draft legislation announced yesterday, the Government has also added three new criminal offences to deal with internet trolls.

The worst offenders could be jailed for up to five years for threatening to kill MPs and celebrities.

Spreading Covid-19 disinformation would also be covered under a crime of sending a false communication.''

Hate crime, people trafficking etc. of course, I can understand that but does this reach too far?
What about the vast number of experts currently being censored? If this goes through then only the official narrative and any other is deemed criminal?

Who watches the watchers?
A very slippery slope imho 🙁
They seem to be saying one thing then counteracting it with another! They’re saying if you don’t know it’s mid information then it’s not an offence 🤷🏼‍♀️ Proof of age may mean id required though? may put a lot off opening accounts in the first place.

* mis information *

Last edited:
@monga no I didn’t have covid. I went in because the paramedics thought it was sepsis. In a&e they said it sounded like covid. I didn’t have one single covid symptom, standard anemia symptoms. I’ve never had anemia before so didn’t know the signs. Their first issue with me is I refuse to test, so that annoyed them. A lot. Then my refusal to go to ICU just sent them over the edge. I also asked them at some point if they were still murdering old people with Midazolam and that just ended it for me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What Dr Peter chambers testified in Congress as a whistle blower under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act to what they were seeing in US military personnel. ( He is also a Lieutenant Colonel ).

a) None of the ordered Emergency Use Covid 19 vaccines can or will provide better immunity than an infection-recovered person;
b) All three of the EUA Covid 19 vaccines (Comirnaty is not available), in the age group and fitness level of my patients, are more risky, harmful and dangerous than having no vaccine at all, whether a person is Covid recovered or facing a Covid 19 infection;
c) Direct evidence exists and suggests that all persons who have received a Covid 19 Vaccine are damaged in their cardiovascular system in an irreparable and irrevocable manner;
d) Due to the Spike protein production that is engineered into the user’s genome, each such recipient of the Covid 19 Vaccines already has micro clots in their cardiovascular system that present a danger to their health and safety;
e) That such micro clots over time will become bigger clots by the very nature of the shape and composition of the Spike proteins being produced and said proteins are found throughout the user’s body, including the brain;
f) That at the initial stage of this damage the micro clots can only be discovered by a biopsy or Magnetic Resonance Image (“MRI”) scan;
g) That due to the fact that there is no functional myocardial screening currently being conducted, it is my professional opinion that substantial foreseen risks currently exist, which require proper screening of all soldiers in this Task Force performing hazardous duties, to include, but not limited to high altitude military free-fall (MFF) operations.

FINAL court decision:

1644067337108.png

(Credit goes to Lawyer Aaron Siri )

And this group:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What Dr Peter chambers testified in Congress as a whistle blower under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act to what they were seeing in US military personnel. ( He is also a Lieutenant Colonel ).

a) None of the ordered Emergency Use Covid 19 vaccines can or will provide better immunity than an infection-recovered person;
b) All three of the EUA Covid 19 vaccines (Comirnaty is not available), in the age group and fitness level of my patients, are more risky, harmful and dangerous than having no vaccine at all, whether a person is Covid recovered or facing a Covid 19 infection;
c) Direct evidence exists and suggests that all persons who have received a Covid 19 Vaccine are damaged in their cardiovascular system in an irreparable and irrevocable manner;
d) Due to the Spike protein production that is engineered into the user’s genome, each such recipient of the Covid 19 Vaccines already has micro clots in their cardiovascular system that present a danger to their health and safety;
e) That such micro clots over time will become bigger clots by the very nature of the shape and composition of the Spike proteins being produced and said proteins are found throughout the user’s body, including the brain;
f) That at the initial stage of this damage the micro clots can only be discovered by a biopsy or Magnetic Resonance Image (“MRI”) scan;
g) That due to the fact that there is no functional myocardial screening currently being conducted, it is my professional opinion that substantial foreseen risks currently exist, which require proper screening of all soldiers in this Task Force performing hazardous duties, to include, but not limited to high altitude military free-fall (MFF) operations.

FINAL court decision:

View attachment 1041530
What vaccines are they talking about if Pfizer isn't included and AZ not used in the US ?... I have noticed a difference in my periods after the Pfizer really heavy and really sore boobs but I've had to drop my thyroid meds so don't know if it's down to that and a hormonal thing .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe they went with Johnson&Johnson + Moderna mainly,not sure.

For the heavy periods I hope you can ask your doctor and maybe ask for a gyne referral ?

Reactions: 5
Maybe they went with Johnson&Johnson + Moderna mainly,not sure.

For the heavy periods I hope you can ask your doctor ?
My endoc consultant wants my bloods checked every 6weeks again so I'll know next week if my thyroid levels have changed and that's maybe accounting for it ? AZ knocked me way under ( i didn't know this until Dec despite having a lot of symptoms )so my cycle was messed up anyway , but not heavy like this .

• Sad
  • Heart
One thing I picked up on the last thread was the figures given for the yellow card reports.
It stated- I can’t quote as the threads locked- over 18,000 under 18’s had adverse reactions to the Oxford Astra Zeneca. This was never supposed to be given to anyone under 18 and I was made to believe we were an isolated case- over 18,000 CEV young people incorrectly vaccinated with the wrong drug is not an isolated incident.
092EA817-4401-4540-A148-D20E6562CD10.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
One thing I picked up on the last thread was the figures given for the yellow card reports.
It stated- I can’t quote as the threads locked- over 18,000 under 18’s had adverse reactions to the Oxford Astra Zeneca. This was never supposed to be given to anyone under 18 and I was made to believe we were an isolated case- over 18,000 CEV young people incorrectly vaccinated with the wrong drug is not an isolated incident.
View attachment 1041851
That looks like not a copying error but the result of a typo in the report.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...irus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

"The MHRA has received 2,858 UK reports of suspected ADRs for the COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine in which the individual was reported to be under 18,253 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 18 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 15 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. "

Split for clarity should be
" The MHRA has received
2,858 UK reports of suspected ADRs for the COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine in which the individual was reported to be under 18,
253 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca,
18 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna
and 15 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified."

Seems like it was read the wrong way and summarised accordingly.

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the confusion and I hold my hand up to this mistake, but this is the full paragraph with no edits:

Under 18 , 253. My brain read it as 18,253.

1644080513086.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That looks like not a copying error but the result of a typo in the report.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...irus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

"The MHRA has received 2,858 UK reports of suspected ADRs for the COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine in which the individual was reported to be under 18,253 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 18 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 15 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. "

Split for clarity should be
" The MHRA has received
2,858 UK reports of suspected ADRs for the COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine in which the individual was reported to be under 18,
253 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca,
18 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna
and 15 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified."

Seems like it was read the wrong way and summarised accordingly.
That still makes 253 under 18s given the incorrect vaccine. It might be a smaller number but when it’s your child that’s been given it that’s still 253 too many and a few health trusts who were negligent.

That still makes 253 under 18s given the incorrect vaccine. It might be a smaller number but when it’s your child that’s been given it that’s still 253 too many and a few health trusts who were negligent.
Could those numbers be young people in the CEV category that were given the vaccine for health reasons at the start of the roll out before the age restrictions were in place ?

Reactions: 1
Could those numbers be young people in the CEV category that were given the vaccine for health reasons at the start of the roll out before the age restrictions were in place ?
All under 18s with health conditions were only supposed to be given Pfizer. Age restrictions were in place for those youngsters from the start but some nhs trusts didn’t follow the guidelines from the medicines regulator and nhs England.
Mine was one of the young people effected.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.