COVID-19 vaccine #13 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All under 18s with health conditions were only supposed to be given Pfizer. Age restrictions were in place for those youngsters from the start but some nhs trusts didn’t follow the guidelines from the medicines regulator and nhs England.
Mine was one of the young people effected.
Sorry to see your child was affected by their negligence :(...I know AZ were doing paediatric trials before the clotting issue was a thing .I wondered were they given out in exceptional circumstances where the Pfizer wasn't suitable ? when I had my first AZ the clotting issues weren't known I think it was around March/April before it came to light they did halt the kids trials although no adverse affects were seen in children but on the basis of the adult data .

Won’t it be a bit too late

Another condition linked with the vaccine

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Thanks. It’s good to get a mix of info on here. I hope your brother is okay and not anything severe!
He's 27. He's better but nowhere where he was before. His vaccine reaction left him with peripheral nerve issues and unable to even walk properly three months ago. He's been into A+E twice and seen two london neurologists but he's still dealing with the pain today.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He's 27. He's better but nowhere where he was before. His vaccine reaction left him with peripheral nerve issues and unable to even walk properly three months ago. He's been into A+E twice and seen two london neurologists but he's still dealing with the pain today.
I am sorry to hear, hope he is receiving the best care/medical treatment.

Reactions: 2
To all the sneerers there is an interview with Laurence Fox Mail online. He isn't anti Vax , just pro choice and Oxford university are doing a trial on the "horse dewormer" and covid

Reactions: 4
To all the sneerers there is an interview with Laurence Fox Mail online. He isn't anti Vax , just pro choice and Oxford university are doing a trial on the "horse dewormer"
Said article - “It is being studied as a treatment at Oxford University. But the UK drugs watchdog, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, advises against using it for this purpose outside of a clinical trial.”

…taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous’, and that doing so ‘can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.”

(Have never liked him, he is a pompous so and so!) 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Said article - “It is being studied as a treatment at Oxford University. But the UK drugs watchdog, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, advises against using it for this purpose outside of a clinical trial.”

…taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous’, and that doing so ‘can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.”

(Have never liked him, he is a pompous so and so!) 😬
Cherry picking quotes , you didn't put about the doctor giving it to patients or any other positives.
Really can't fathom why just because you don't like an actor that you wouldn't want a cheap medicine to be proven to help in any way with covid.
You jumped straight on my post like there are words that trigger a response.🤔
Goodnight

Cherry picking quotes , you didn't put about the doctor giving it to patients or any other positives.
Really can't fathom why just because you don't like an actor that you wouldn't want a cheap medicine to be proven to help in any way with covid.
Goodnight
I've shared the study on ivermectin. I don't see why people are so against them studying this cheap med like they've studied other potential treatments I thought that's what the pro brigade wanted, or is it because this med is synonymous with CT 🤷‍♀️...The Fox acting dynasty is part of the great british establishment ...be proud 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Goodnight
I’m not cherry picking, a doctor giving it to patients does not equate to it being clinically safe. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It is not authorised as a treatment against Covid-19. Not that long ago on this thread when we were discussing it, there was mention of it being successful in India - India have found it has no effect. It has nothing to do with him, I would have the same opinion if Prince William was advocating it.

“Data experts began looking into the ivermectin studies and uncovered numerous instances of research fraud: invented or plagiarised results, details of patients who never existed and even trials that may never have take place. The Egyptian study had included patients who had died before the trial started. Dozens of patient records had been duplicated, and large sections of text were copied from other papers or press releases.”

I've shared the study on ivermectin. I don't see why people are so against them studying this cheap med like they've studied other potential treatments I thought that's what the pro brigade wanted, or is it because this med is synonymous with CT 🤷‍♀️
I have a problem with people advocating it at present when it has not been authorised to be used against Covid-19.

Reactions: 5
I’m not cherry picking, a doctor giving it to patients does not equate to it being clinically safe. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It is not authorised as a treatment against Covid-19. Not that long ago on this thread when we were discussing it, there was mention of it being successful in India - India have found it has no effect. It has nothing to do with him, I would have the same opinion if Prince William was advocating it.

“Data experts began looking into the ivermectin studies and uncovered numerous instances of research fraud: invented or plagiarised results, details of patients who never existed and even trials that may never have take place. The Egyptian study had included patients who had died before the trial started. Dozens of patient records had been duplicated, and large sections of text were copied from other papers or press releases.”

I have a problem with people advocating it at present when it has not been authorised to be used against Covid-19.
They've authorised antivirals in the treatment of Covid but only gathering data as they're passing them out ?
Got an invite myself https://www.gov.uk/government/news/public-urged-to-sign-up-to-world-first-covid-19-antiviral-study

Last edited:
3.5 million doses at approx £22 each binned.

View attachment 1042112
Does anyone know if this graph looks at just those in each age group actually eligible for the booster? Is it just looking at the already double jabbed or is it taking everyone into that age group into account, booster eligible or otherwise?!

I may get slammed by some for posting this here and not on the conspiracy thread, but, I really don't care anymore.

It's not about 'sides' and not about passing judgement on whether someone has received the jab or not.
It is about freedom of choice. It is about the need for full transparency. It is about honest and open debate without censor. It is about stopping now before we slide any further down a slippery slope. And it is about our kids and their futures.

I believe this is a man of integrity. I believe I can hear the sincerity of his plea.

I've tried so hard to find things to convince myself that this horror couldn't be happening, that I'd been swept up on some paranoid wave. But no; the more I read, listen and learn, it cements my instinctive belief further.

And if anyone thinks I'm a total nut job, so be it- fill your boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I may get slammed by some for posting this here and not on the conspiracy thread, but, I really don't care anymore.

It's not about 'sides' and not about passing judgement on whether someone has received the jab or not.
It is about freedom of choice. It is about the need for full transparency. It is about honest and open debate without censor. It is about stopping now before we slide any further down a slippery slope. And it is about our kids and their futures.

I believe this is a man of integrity. I believe I can hear the sincerity of his plea.

I've tried so hard to find things to convince myself that this horror couldn't be happening, that I'd been swept up on some paranoid wave. But no; the more I read, listen and learn, it cements my instinctive belief further.

Thanks for sharing

I found myself holding my breath whilst reading the Dr on twitter.

• Heart

I agree with you. I do not think you are a nut job. People either see it or they don’t. Please have more confidence in your truth. The light needs you. Care less what others think and continue to confidently raise awareness ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
She certainly does know the question we all want the answer to ...what the feck is the appeal of BJ 😂

Wonder what they’ll do now
I’m not surprised by the stalled uptake in the booster campaign but I don’t think it’s got anything to do with what Boris has been up to party wise. I live in a fairly middle class area with a high uptake. A large amount of my acquaintances rolled up their sleeves initially to get back to normal and travel to their villas on the Algarve or their in-laws chalet in the Alps. They didn’t get to go and they’ve still had to have darling Tabitha and Tarquin at home for extended periods due to school closures so the appetite to roll up their sleeve has now become apathy.

Reactions: 10
I’m not surprised by the stalled uptake in the booster campaign but I don’t think it’s got anything to do with what Boris has been up to party wise. I live in a fairly middle class area with a high uptake. A large amount of my acquaintances rolled up their sleeves initially to get back to normal and travel to their villas on the Algarve or their in-laws chalet in the Alps. They didn’t get to go and they’ve still had to have darling Tabitha and Tarquin at home for extended periods due to school closures so the appetite to roll up their sleeve has now become apathy.
Uptake was waning long before partygate I think that just sealed it for them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.