COVID-19 vaccine #12 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The WHO have said that from the Omicron was detected they don't want the poorer nations losing out they didn't want countries shutting the Africans out , banning travel is not the answer it was always about the health measures for them.
well we having a pretty good time here with the Omicron nose tickle, hardly worth talking about really, more bare faces than nappies when I go to shop, meet friends, have lunch, take walks in the lovely fresh air. I listen to and think about the dialogue on the FLCCC alliance and Dark Horse pod casts - WHO, CDC, that evil Dr F - can all go to hell. CASES mean f all. Old people like me are meant to die off, lots of treatments being suppressed. But big Pharma making big bucks as usual. The pill one cannot mention works very well indeed, 100% and there are case studies to prove it. Glad to live in Africa and to think I was dreaming of places like the UK and Australia. Just goes to show..... ja sorry I dont beat about the bush but not aiming my diatribe at anyone in particular.

Apparently they were only tested on unvaccinated people View attachment 1015205
my god. even when I was travelling on a couple of gap years, I was not interested in being part of a drug trial. They must be mental. "world leading trial" what on earth does that actually mean?

The vaccine works with the immune system (trains it) to respond to the virus (immune memory) once you are infected. So when we say ‘vaccine immunity’ it still is essentially your immune system doing the fighting.
and now, people are becoming immune compromised.

Reactions: 6
well we having a pretty good time here with the Omicron nose tickle, hardly worth talking about really, more bare faces than nappies when I go to shop, meet friends, have lunch, take walks in the lovely fresh air. I listen to and think about the dialogue on the FLCCC alliance and Dark Horse pod casts - WHO, CDC, that evil Dr F - can all go to hell. CASES mean f all. Old people like me are meant to die off, lots of treatments being suppressed. But big Pharma making big bucks as usual. The pill one cannot mention works very well indeed, 100% and there are case studies to prove it. Glad to live in Africa and to think I was dreaming of places like the UK and Australia. Just goes to show..... ja sorry I dont beat about the bush but not aiming my diatribe at anyone in particular.

my god. even when I was travelling on a couple of gap years, I was not interested in being part of a drug trial. They must be mental. "world leading trial" what on earth does that actually mean?
They basically want a real world study as they roll it out.

So sorry to read this. I have no doubt if I had not have looked into my own health problems I would be dead by now. Two whole carrier bags of pills and inhalers. went from a size 14 to a size 34 in a year bedridden for most of the week. It all started because of antibiotics and Drs and consultants giving me things for the symptoms, that created more symptoms/side effects. no one thought to look into why or how except me.
I cured myself and dropped my weight back down to size 16 and guess what the Drs said. "it was the weight" 🤔🤣
Doctors "practice"medicine, a large percentage of them treat symptoms only and not the cause. We have to do our own research - and find a real Dr who actually cares about causes. They are around.

I love it when people compare not having the covid vaccine to being a flat earther because it makes them look absolutely ridiculous.
I was just going to ask what flat earther meant. thanks for that. Absurd. If you have no legal recourse if you end up in a wheelchair or dead from a vaccine, surely that is a red flag to most people with a modicom of grey matter?? and the non flat earthers are poisoning their children too. so sad

Very good points you make. Especially regarding the people who push alternative medicine/selling things that have not been approved. This industry makes millions, as well as their talks, wellness retreats and whatever else they like to market.
"approved"? the one that cant be mentioned has had over 50 yrs of use in Africa for river blindness without a doubt works for this SARS virus too. Its too cheap to be approved, thats the reason its banned in some countries = thank god not here, although the human tabs are quite easy to get hold of.

Why would I take any covid vax. Covids no risk to me.

And before you say looooong covid. I had covid, I was only actually properly ill for a day. And seeing as I now have natural immunity which is proven to be superior to the vax, there is definitely no reason for me to get it.

You and your lot seem to think we're all scared of the vax or too wrapped up in conspiracy theories. Many of us are just logical and could see from day one we didn't need it.
my god. the voice of reason and critical thought. good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
"approved"? the one that cant be mentioned has had over 50 yrs of use in Africa for river blindness without a doubt works for this SARS virus too. Its too cheap to be approved, thats the reason its banned in some countries = thank god not here, although the human tabs are quite easy to get hold of.
If you are talking about Ivermectin, it has not been proven to do anything for Covid-19. It has been approved to be used to treat something else - but not approved or authorised to be use against Covid-19.

Reactions: 3
the vaccines of course. But you wont find that on MSM or from your 1st world leaders. If you cant find the links to what is really going on, I am not going to assist.
That isn’t how the vaccines work. You obviously have different views to me and whatever you link is not going to change my opinion, nor what I link will change yours. Agree to disagree.

If you are talking about Ivermectin, it has not been proven to do anything for Covid-19.
Really? really? gosh, what ignorance. !!! Trial site news, **** FLCCC - Mexico, India and here in my country lots of non sheep use it, as I have done, and I am 69, heart condition and overweight. Just about everyone I know has it in their med cupboard. You cannot, cannot say it does not work. You would be telling a pig porky. lol so amusing. Cant wait to tell my mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That isn’t how the vaccines work. You obviously have different views to me and whatever you link is not going to change my opinion, nor what I link will change yours. Agree to disagree.
I have to first respect your opinion before I try to change it. Means nothing to me apart from amusement. so have a nice evening. bye now

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Really? really? gosh, what ignorance. !!! Trial site news, **** FLCCC - Mexico, India and here in my country lots of non sheep use it, as I have done, and I am 69, heart condition and overweight. Just about everyone I know has it in their med cupboard. You cannot, cannot say it does not work. You would be telling a pig porky. lol so amusing. Cant wait to tell my mates.
Non sheep? Okay. 👍🏻 I can and will say it should not be used against Covid-19.

I have to first respect your opinion before I try to change it. Means nothing to me apart from amusement. so have a nice evening. bye now
Glad I could provide some amusement. Have a good day.

Reactions: 2
Good to see new people to the thread being friendly. :D
I've heard there is a shortage of tinfoil in bembazaan's area and I think I know why :ROFLMAO:

I love how some anti-vaxxers won't have the vaccine because they think it hasn't been tested enough but are quite happy to take invermectin/other unproven 'remedies' which have had even less testing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've heard there is a shortage of tinfoil in bembazaan's area and I think I know why :ROFLMAO:

I love how some anti-vaxxers won't have the vaccine because they think it hasn't been tested enough but are quite happy to take invermectin/other unproven 'remedies' which have had even less testing :ROFLMAO:
Some of them have 0 testing. 🤯

If you cannot tell the difference between a new vaccine and a very old drug that has been used for many years without problem .. Then there isn't any point in a debate with you.

How anyone can say about tin foil after all this time and all thats come out is a mystery.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you cannot tell the difference between a new vaccine and a very old drug that has been used for many years without problem .. Then there isn't any point in a debate with you.

How anyone can say about tin foil after all this time and all thats come out is a mystery.
Ivermectin was never made to be used for treatment of Covid-19, the current vaccines were. You cannot say Ivermectin is without problems as it can have toxic effects.

“Six of the 21 persons were hospitalized for toxic effects from ivermectin use; all 6 reported preventive use, including the 3 who had obtained the drug by prescription. Four received care in an intensive care unit, and none died. Symptoms were gastrointestinal distress in 4 persons, confusion in 3, ataxia and weakness in 2, hypotension in 2, and seizures in 1. Of the persons who were not admitted to a hospital, most had gastrointestinal distress, dizziness, confusion, vision symptoms, or rash.”

That's an interesting response as it hasn't been tested at all on Covid (as far as I'm aware). Can I ask what time scale do you consider long enough before you trust a drug? Can you envisage a time in the future where you think you will be able to trust the Covid vaccines?

Bembazaan comes across as a full on tinfoil hatter to be fair. You are at least more measured in your responses so I wouldn't accuse you of that.

Reactions: 3
There's no good evidence that ivermectin has any benefit for treating covid. Plus some people who were struggling to get hold of human versions of the medication resorted to the animal version which can't be good.

There's no good evidence that ivermectin has any benefit for treating covid. Plus some people who were struggling to get hold of human versions of the medication resorted to the animal version which can't be good.
Also, who can forget Trump's suggestion that we might be able to inject disinfectant in to our veins as a Covid cure? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.