COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the underlying condition perhaps be Covid? Can I ask, is your view that Covid doesn't exist at all? If so, what in your view is the reason that it has been made up? I've tried to understand conspiracy theorists views over the pandemic but I've always struggled with if what you are saying is true what is the agenda behind making it all up? Who are the people making it up and what are they getting out of it by doing so?
I know covid exists and I know plenty of people that have had it, unfortunately it’s created mass hypochondria for many people.

Reactions: 14
Could the underlying condition perhaps be Covid? Can I ask, is your view that Covid doesn't exist at all? If so, what in your view is the reason that it has been made up? I've tried to understand conspiracy theorists views over the pandemic but I've always struggled with if what you are saying is true what is the agenda behind making it all up? Who are the people making it up and what are they getting out of it by doing so?
I very much doubt I have an underlying heath condition as my breathing was fine before Covid-19, I was exercising regularly, could do long walks and sessions at the gym.

Reactions: 3
I know covid exists and I know plenty of people that have had it, unfortunately it’s created mass hypochondria in many people.
What about all the people that died pre-vaccine? I don't think they were exaggerating their symptoms. I think it was a good thing that we took measures to try and stop more people from dying. To have such disregard for people's lives as to do nothing seems very callous to me.

Reactions: 5
Here we go again, another one where you address both points of the comment but skirt over the response. I can't deal 💀🤦‍♀️
Forgive me, but your daughter's anecdotal evidence of her time on a single hospital ward is not the greatest evidence to support your point. I'm don't mean to be disrespectful as I know we're not supposed to argue with each other on here so I hope we can still be friendly?

What about all the people that died pre-vaccine? I don't think they were exaggerating their symptoms. I think it was a good thing that we took measures to try and stop more people from dying. To have such disregard for people's lives as to do nothing seems very callous to me.
Death is an inevitable part of life especially when you are of a certain age and nobody lives forever. Hope that helps.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Forgive me, but your daughter's anecdotal evidence of her time on a single hospital ward is not the greatest evidence to support your point. I'm don't mean to be disrespectful as I know we're not supposed to argue with each other on here so I hope we can still be friendly?
It is anecdotal, but what I'm trying to say is that this is not reported in the mainstream media therefore is giving a false representation to the general public.

Her ward is also extremely understaffed already and if they bring in the mandatory vaccinations and staff leave, which they will, what do the general public think is going to happen?!!

If you don't listen to people who are living and breathing it everyday there will be dire consequences.

Reactions: 8
Saw this floating around. Obviously it might be a fake image of an article from an newspaper and has not been fact checked.

So some conspiracy theories stop being called conspiracy theories and actual truth only when it's printed two years down the line? 🥴

1642036481632.png

Last edited:
I saw a quote recently that said, “they’re not conspiracy theories - they’re spoiler alerts!” And unfortunately that’s how it feels.

What gets me is, pre-vaccine, every reported death was “dies of Covid” and we all know they measured someone as dying from Covid was anyone who had a positive test and died within 28 days. Thus I could’ve had Covid, recovered, and a week later got hit by a bus and be marked as a “Covid death” (PS not interested in any debate on this, it was marked in small but clear writing on all news channels that this is how they measured Covid deaths - it’s fact).

But now, post-vaccine, not one remark in the news of how the vaccine “may” have caused someone’s death. Just “died suddenly”. I’ve never personally known so many young people or fit footballers who have “died suddenly” in my life. And that’s not mention the strangers who’s deaths are reported as “died suddenly” on the news/social media. It’s disgraceful and very very scary.

Reactions: 15
😐🙄 you are talking about covid, where the deaths were mainly over 65s. Do you get this upset about people that die from other illnesses?
Preventable ones, yeah I think it's very sad when we allow those to happen.

I saw a quote recently that said, “they’re not conspiracy theories - they’re spoiler alerts!” And unfortunately that’s how it feels.

What gets me is, pre-vaccine, every reported death was “dies of Covid” and we all know they measured someone as dying from Covid was anyone who had a positive test and died within 28 days. Thus I could’ve had Covid, recovered, and a week later got hit by a bus and be marked as a “Covid death” (PS not interested in any debate on this, it was marked in small but clear writing on all news channels that this is how they measured Covid deaths - it’s fact).

But now, post-vaccine, not one remark in the news of how the vaccine “may” have caused someone’s death. Just “died suddenly”. I’ve never personally known so many young people or fit footballers who have “died suddenly” in my life. And that’s not mention the strangers who’s deaths are reported as “died suddenly” on the news/social media. It’s disgraceful and very very scary.
There is no correlation. Footballers and people in general have died from sudden death syndrome for years. I lost a personal friend to somebody who died of this a number of years ago.

I don't believe the death figures were recorded as 'died of' Covid but rather 'died with' Covid. The people that collate this data have made it very clear from the start that this is what they were recording. There will certainly have been people who died 'with' Covid but not 'of' Covid that are included in those stats and that's fine as it is the only way those stats can be measured. Look at the excess deaths figure especially for 2020 pre-vaccine. That tells the true picture that Covid was definitely killing people.

Reactions: 4
Saw this floating around. Obviously it might be a fake image of an article from an newspaper and has not been fact checked.

So some conspiracy theories stop being called conspiracy theories and actual truth only when it's printed two years down the line? 🥴

View attachment 986142
This one perhaps :)
Slightly better summary from the Overview "This is a guidance document for countries and implementing partners on the technical requirements for developing digital information systems for issuing standards-based interoperable digital certificates for COVID-19 vaccination status, and considerations for implementation of such systems, for the purposes of continuity of care, and proof of vaccination. "

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Preventable ones, yeah I think it's very sad when we allow those to happen.

There is no correlation. Footballers and people in general have died from sudden death syndrome for years. I lost a personal friend to somebody who died of this a number of years ago.

I don't believe the death figures were recorded as 'died of' Covid but rather 'died with' Covid. The people that collate this data have made it very clear from the start that this is what they were recording. There will certainly have been people who died 'with' Covid but not 'of' Covid that are included in those stats and that's fine as it is the only way those stats can be measured. Look at the excess deaths figure especially for 2020 pre-vaccine. That tells the true picture that Covid was definitely killing people.
In my opinion, there is a correlation. I know sudden death syndrome existed but never on this level with so many young people who I’ve personally known. I’d be interested in total deaths 2021 broken down by age-groups compared to 2020 but I can’t find that information anywhere.

Also, you’re correct, the news did start saying “with covid” but they definitely were reporting “of covid” at the beginning. Because at the beginning, I was truly terrified of it.

There is no correlation until one is proven. There is no evidence that Covid-19 vaccines affect fertility. YET Give it a year from now or 7. 🤪

Dr Victoria Male, a reproductive immunologist at Imperial College London, told FactCheck: “It’s biologically plausible that COVID vaccines might have a short term effect on the menstrual cycle, particularly given that we know that some other vaccines do. But we don’t have good enough data to know for sure yet whether this is a real side-effect and, if so, how common it is.”

Here, the MHRA itself sheds some light: “ The number of reports of menstrual disorders and vaginal bleeding is low in relation to both the number of females who have received COVID-19 vaccines to date and how common menstrual disorders are generally.” In other words, from the evidence so far, the MHRA does not consider the number of reported “period problems” to be any higher than it would expect given the normal level of menstrual disorders we see in the wider population.

Reactions: 1
Have people forgotten that people have always gotten ill during winter months with that seasons viruses? That it spread around work and people were in bed or off sick for weeks. Have people forgotten that although they felt like death most people didn't need hospital help but some did? And that for some they took months to regain full health or had a few recurrent infections.
Have people really forgotten all this?
That's true, but I know quite a few have lost their life to it all at a young enough age and taken very quick ,it's sadly not the same outcome for all.

Reactions: 6
Coughs, colds and flu didn't put people in hospital and intensive care at the same rate that Covid does though that's the difference. The NHS certainly does struggle with flu though I remember seeing many stories in the news about it over the years with shortages of beds etc. but never on the scale that Covid has done.
Where did the flu suddenly disappear to though during 2020? Seriously though does anyone have the actual flu death figures from 2020?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes I saw another Docotor on TV today unvaccinated but preaching its good to be vaccinated and it protects you but you wonder why he isnt vaxxed?
If many unvaccinated are ill with Covid surely that wouldve convinced him to be vaccinated against new strains?🤔
Seeing it on the frontline.

Bit of a hypocrite?

I just had my booster and I personally felt pressure to have them all by my employer as Im in the office with others.

Now I feel suprised there are unvaccinated staff in hospitals when the NHS/Medical Industry want you to have these vaccines so badly.

Mixed messages.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.