COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same graph also shows ‘still birth rate’ and ‘low birth rate’ is higher in the unvaccinated women.
My problem with that study was what are they classing as unvaccinated? Are the women still classed as unvaccinated until 14 days post vaccine? Major flaw as if a woman received her vaccine then two days later suffered a stillbirth she wouldn’t be classed as vaccinated yet? We know alot of the extreme vaccine reactions seem to happen before the 14 day window.

Reactions: 19
How? Taking the vaccine is the easy choice. Its the default, we are tje ones who are being vilified for the majority of

My problem with that study was what are they classing as unvaccinated? Are the women still classed as unvaccinated until 14 days post vaccine? Major flaw as if a woman received her vaccine then two days later suffered a stillbirth she wouldn’t be classed as vaccinated yet?
14 days post 2nd vaccine is classed a fully vaccinated

0C33A86B-0BBE-484B-9395-0EF12781454D.jpeg

A poster earlier today made a comment that posters had told her she was wrong regarding the vaccine and effects of it. Why are you not asking this poster to ‘show evidence’ of their claims?

Why are you so fixated on my comment. Go through the threads yourself.
Did you mean the comment on the covid thread made by me or the other user?

What would you like in evidence M'lud?

For me to fashion a time machine so I can show you the effects?
For me to contact the local water company to identify my clots that fell and a DNA sample to prove they're mine?
A recorded conversation I had the other day?
For the other user to show you her medical records on why she doesn't legally have to take a vaccine?

duck me! I had 2 doctors agree that I shouldn't have one particular vaccine... two doctors!
The other poster will have had to jump through hoops to get her exemption, and our reasons have been believed by medical professionals.

I'm sorry that this doesn't suit everyone's ideal world, and maybe to you and other users seem 'anecdotal', but newsflash... it isn't!

I have never said to not take the vaccine, ever! I have advocated for choice and pointed out the governments and scientist's change of rhetoric, science and narrative.
I can't speak for the other poster, but I don't think think they've done that either from what I remember.

All both of us said was that we wanted to be believed and not told that it was anecdotal because its not happening to 66 million other people

Reactions: 12
Did you mean the comment on the covid thread made by me or the other user?

What would you like in evidence M'lud?

For me to fashion a time machine so I can show you the effects?
For me to contact the local water company to identify my clots that fell and a DNA sample to prove they're mine?
A recorded conversation I had the other day?
For the other user to show you her medical records on why she doesn't legally have to take a vaccine?

duck me! I had 2 doctors agree that I shouldn't have one particular vaccine... two doctors!
The other poster will have had to jump through hoops to get her exemption, and our reasons have been believed by medical professionals.

I'm sorry that this doesn't suit everyone's ideal world, and maybe to you and other users seem 'anecdotal', but newsflash... it isn't!

I have never said to not take the vaccine, ever! I have advocated for choice and pointed out the governments and scientist's change of rhetoric, science and narrative.
I can't speak for the other poster, but I don't think think they've done that either from what I remember.

All both of us said was that we wanted to be believed and not told that it was anecdotal because its not happening to 66 million other people
No I wasn’t referring to you and I did not ask anyone for evidence. I made a general comment earlier in the thread that there have been comments regarding people taking the vaccine and a user asked me to show them ‘evidence’ repeatedly.

I then made the reply that a user earlier today made a comment that posters had told her she was wrong regarding the vaccine and effects of it and why was she not been asked to ‘show evidence’ of her claims? (I just used them as an example because the user was fixated on my one comment and showing evidence when I was trying to point out others have said things but not being asked to show evidence).

I think you’ve possibly missed a few of the comments in that conversation. I did not say you or anyone else has said not to take the vaccine. This is what I said I have observed people commenting. 👇🏻

“Why are people taking it if they are young and healthy? Why are people taking this poison? People taking the vaccines/boosters are taking up appointments for those needing medical treatment. Why do people take the vaccine for something that has a 99% survival rate/for something that is like the cold. 🥴

My problem with that study was what are they classing as unvaccinated? Are the women still classed as unvaccinated until 14 days post vaccine? Major flaw as if a woman received her vaccine then two days later suffered a stillbirth she wouldn’t be classed as vaccinated yet? We know alot of the extreme vaccine reactions seem to happen before the 14 day window.
This is the Methods section from that study:

Data on vaccination status are recorded in a central dataset called the National Immunisation Management Service (NIMS).1 In addition, NHS Digital manages the Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) datasets, containing information about hospital activity in England.

Records of women giving birth (‘delivery records’) in the months since 1 January 2021 were identified in HES. De-duplication of delivery records resulted in a dataset of women who had given birth with 1 record per woman, identified by her NHS Number, and the latest ‘delivery episode’ associated with her. These were then linked back to women in the NIMS using the NHS Number, and each woman’s vaccine status was established as either vaccinated or unvaccinated (plus a small number where vaccine status was unknown), using the NIMS vaccine records. The date the vaccine was administered had to be on an earlier date than the date the woman gave birth. The ethnicity, residence and age information used to generate Tables 5 to 7 was taken from the NIMS record.

In order to establish the trimester each woman first received the vaccine, the gestational age on the date at which she gave birth was required and was used to establish the start of her pregnancy. Women recorded as receiving their earliest dose of the vaccine within 97 days of the start of their pregnancy were counted as having received the vaccine in trimester 1; women recorded as receiving their earliest dose of the vaccine between 98 and 195 days of the start of their pregnancy were counted as having received the vaccine in trimester 2 and women receiving the vaccine over 195 days (but before the day of delivery) were counted as having received the vaccine in trimester 3.

The analysis within this section was carried out on 16 November 2021. The latest HES data available are for August 2021, and HES data since April 2021 is considered provisional.

Maybe not but it's a limited study based on very short data who knows what the numbers are now ,they could be better or worse.
They included data from as early as January possibly due to some in high risk groups getting the vaccine.

“It was advised that vaccine could be offered to pregnant and breast-feeding women who were in these risk categories and at high risk of ongoing exposure or at high risk of serious complications of COVID-19 after the JCVI met on 22 December 2020.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Meanwhile in America

1.The CDC is being sued by a non profit for access to it's safety data.

2.Dr Fauci interview clip explaining many children in hospital in America are hospitalized with covid not because of it. However it might be a deep fake video though not 100% sure.

Reactions: 4
No I wasn’t referring to you and I did not ask anyone for evidence. I made a general comment earlier in the thread that there have been comments regarding people taking the vaccine and a user asked me to show them ‘evidence’ repeatedly.

I then made the reply that a user earlier today made a comment that posters had told her she was wrong regarding the vaccine and effects of it and why was she not been asked to ‘show evidence’ of her claims? (I just used them as an example because the user was fixated on my one comment and showing evidence when I was trying to point out others have said things but not being asked to show evidence).

I think you’ve possibly missed a few of the comments in that conversation. I did not say you or anyone else has said not to take the vaccine. This is what I said I have observed people commenting. 👇🏻

“Why are people taking it if they are young and healthy? Why are people taking this poison? People taking the vaccines/boosters are taking up appointments for those needing medical treatment. Why do people take the vaccine for something that has a 99% survival rate/for something that is like the cold. 🥴

This is the Methods section from that study:

Data on vaccination status are recorded in a central dataset called the National Immunisation Management Service (NIMS).1 In addition, NHS Digital manages the Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) datasets, containing information about hospital activity in England.

Records of women giving birth (‘delivery records’) in the months since 1 January 2021 were identified in HES. De-duplication of delivery records resulted in a dataset of women who had given birth with 1 record per woman, identified by her NHS Number, and the latest ‘delivery episode’ associated with her. These were then linked back to women in the NIMS using the NHS Number, and each woman’s vaccine status was established as either vaccinated or unvaccinated (plus a small number where vaccine status was unknown), using the NIMS vaccine records. The date the vaccine was administered had to be on an earlier date than the date the woman gave birth. The ethnicity, residence and age information used to generate Tables 5 to 7 was taken from the NIMS record.

In order to establish the trimester each woman first received the vaccine, the gestational age on the date at which she gave birth was required and was used to establish the start of her pregnancy. Women recorded as receiving their earliest dose of the vaccine within 97 days of the start of their pregnancy were counted as having received the vaccine in trimester 1; women recorded as receiving their earliest dose of the vaccine between 98 and 195 days of the start of their pregnancy were counted as having received the vaccine in trimester 2 and women receiving the vaccine over 195 days (but before the day of delivery) were counted as having received the vaccine in trimester 3.

The analysis within this section was carried out on 16 November 2021. The latest HES data available are for August 2021, and HES data since April 2021 is considered provisional.

They included data from as early as January possibly due to some in high risk groups getting the vaccine.

“It was advised that vaccine could be offered to pregnant and breast-feeding women who were in these risk categories and at high risk of ongoing exposure or at high risk of serious complications of COVID-19 after the JCVI met on 22 December 2020.”
But how many got it ? from what I remember very little and the full rollout wasn't advised till they gathered data from the US which I believe was around March .

But how many got it ? from what I remember very little and the full rollout wasn't advised till they gathered data from the US which I believe was around March .
I don’t know exact numbers but there will be a minority that did receive the vaccine at the start of the year.

Have you seen 'The Pharmacist' on Netflix, it is a real eye opener to the opioid crisis?
I think I started it but never finished it, must have a look but I have watched various documentaries on RT about opioids, Teflon and phosphate mining. Absolutely terrifying to watch

Reactions: 2
2022 did not get off to a good start for my partner and I. We have a very good friend who has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is currently in hospital, where there are visiting restrictions. What makes it more difficult is the fact that he has not been vaccinated. This is because for the last 5 years, he has been house bound and rarely leaves his home.
From being isolated at home, he is now isolated in hospital unable to see us in person. We do speak to him on the phone, but it is not the same. My partner and I have both been triple vaccinated (very reluctantly on my part). I realise there are probably other, very vulnerable people on the ward that he is in - he has a room to himself, but our friend is still suffering from lack of contact with us.
When is this nonsense going to end?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
2022 did not get off to a good start for my partner and I. We have a very good friend who has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is currently in hospital, where there are visiting restrictions. What makes it more difficult is the fact that he has not been vaccinated. This is because for the last 5 years, he has been house bound and rarely leaves his home.
From being isolated at home, he is now isolated in hospital unable to see us in person. We do speak to him on the phone, but it is not the same. My partner and I have both been triple vaccinated (very reluctantly on my part). I realise there are probably other, very vulnerable people on the ward that he is in - he has a room to himself, but our friend is still suffering from lack of contact with us.
When is this nonsense going to end?
I think it's facetime they're allowing for patients here maybe he could ask about that, the hospital use their own equipment if he can't set it up himself.

Reactions: 1
Are the Covid rule makers child haters? Makes me think of the child catcher in Chitty Chitty bang bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a video of WHO boss Tedros which I've seen saying " Countries are giving Boosters to kill children, this is not right" "

It has been fact checked to say "he did mispronounce the first syllable of the word “children,” he immediately corrected himself."

Didn't seem that way to me- make up your own mind. It's still floating around but not on youtube.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.