COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not about doing research.

A poster made an assertion and was asked to show evidence and couldn't
I'm pretty sure if they trawled through threads to find evidence of what they're claiming, you'd deny it and find some way of twisting it anyway, so it'd be a waste of their time.

Reactions: 3
Hey all, new to this thread and some really interesting points, I haven’t managed to read them all so apologies if this has been covered already, but what does everyone think the end game is from the government? Many say depopulation, but my question is why? I know the 4th industrial revolution is linked to AI and transhuman technology but why do the elites want to reduce the population of the world by 80% or whatever it’s been said it is?

Reactions: 5
Hey all, new to this thread and some really interesting points, I haven’t managed to read them all so apologies if this has been covered already, but what does everyone think the end game is from the government? Many say depopulation, but my question is why? I know the 4th industrial revolution is linked to AI and transhuman technology but why do the elites want to reduce the population of the world by 80% or whatever it’s been said it is?
The end game is to hopefully eradicate the virus so we can get back to normal.

I don't buy all these CTs about it all being planned. I highly doubt you could get all the main countries' governments to work together and agree all that.

Reactions: 4
So you refuse to back up your assertion?

Some major lack of accountability here
A poster earlier today made a comment that posters had told her she was wrong regarding the vaccine and effects of it. Why are you not asking this poster to ‘show evidence’ of their claims?

Why are you so fixated on my comment. Go through the threads yourself.

Reactions: 4
A poster earlier today made a comment that posters had told her she was wrong regarding the vaccine and effects of it. Why are you not asking this poster to ‘show evidence’ of their claims?

Why are you so fixated on my comment. Go through the threads yourself.

I'm in this conversation so let's focus on that

Still waiting...

The end game is to hopefully eradicate the virus so we can get back to normal.

I don't buy all these CTs about it all being planned. I highly doubt you could get all the main countries' governments to work together and agree all that.
The governments are not all in cahoots with each other, there is a small group of people that have a lot of control and influence (money) over the worlds organisations and corporations though.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I am not going through all the threads for you. You can so yourself.

So you make an assertion claiming that other posters had advised others not to get the vaccination on this forum but can't show evidence of a single post.

Maybe think about what you claim in the future.

So you make an assertion claiming that other posters had advised others not to get the vaccination on this forum but can't show evidence of a single post.

Maybe think about what you claim in the future.
It isn’t a claim. Posters have done so. Please go and read the threads.

I also did not claim posters have advised others not to get the vaccine. This is what I said others have commented. 👇🏻

“Why are people taking it if they are young and healthy? Why are people taking this poison? People taking the vaccines/boosters are taking up appointments for those needing medical treatment. Why do people take the vaccine for something that has a 99% survival rate/for something that is like the cold. 🥴

Last edited:
The governments are not all in cahoots with each other, there is a small group of people that have a lot of control and influence (money) over the worlds organisations and corporations though.
Yes many conflicts of interest within governments, big tech, pharma etc…

great podcast from Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology and he explains the huge conflicts of interests across government and pharma.

Reactions: 8
I don't buy it all, but to be honest it sounds like it's one for the CT thread anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't buy it all, but to be honest it sounds like it's one for the CT thread anyway.
Well it’s not a conspiracy theory, this small group of people are huge shareholders of basically ever company in the world therefore they are very powerful. You can find this information out pretty easily if you wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saying others should not take it because they are young and healthy is not personal as they are saying it about others.

The threads are all here on Tattle - go through them and you’ll see the comments.

People taking vaccines/boosters are NOT taking away treatment from others.

Yes I do dispute the 99% survival rate for Covid-19 as many countries have been under reporting the deaths and some do not even report at all.

The difference is minor. From the graphs the still birth rate is higher in the unvaccinated women, as is the low birth rate higher in the unvaccinated women. Both minor differences. You cannot conclude that there are ‘so many premature births in vaccinated women’ when numbers are not that much higher than unvaccinated.
The fact remains it's higher for some reason and that's only on a couple of months of data .

Reactions: 2
Just because you don’t buy it, doesn’t mean it’s a Conspiracy Theory…
It sounded like it was from your post -- e.g. governmental aims of depopulation.

The fact remains it's higher for some reason and that's only on a couple of months of data .
I think that's the point, though, isn't it? It's a few months data. The next few months might show the opposite. Needs a bit more time before jumping to any hasty conclusions surely.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.