Courtney Black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her way of counting calories on her app isn’t right either - she’s basically said if you only do her workouts and nothing else then you’re “not active” which can be quite triggering for some people!! And probably why all the people on the group go nuts about it and doing 4 workouts a day if they miss one!
I used an online calculator to work out how many calories I should stick to a day if I want to lose weight - that’s what I’ve been using for a while now. When I got the app, the allowance I was given on there was about 300 calories more so I don’t know how accurate it is.

I’m glad other people think 2 workouts a day is a bit excessive too. It would be different if she done it as two different ones a day so you have options to choose from but she does make it seem like you have to do as many as you can to see results. I did the 2 a day for a month or so at the start of lockdown and I was constantly knackered 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen fabulous results from her workouts but I’m at the point where 4+ months of HIIT workouts 4/5 times a week has battered me. I’m not really making any progress now and o just feel tired. She needs to switch it up

Reactions: 7
I think her workouts are literally as manic as can be so people burn stupid calories and post about how many calories they’ve burnt online. Most people do not need to do that much exercise and eat that little to lose weight! Not to mention how bad 1-2 hours of jumping/HIIT is on your joints when some of the girls aren’t really used to a lot of exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think her workouts are literally as manic as can be so people burn stupid calories and post about how many calories they’ve burnt online. Most people do not need to do that much exercise and eat that little to lose weight! Not to mention how bad 1-2 hours of jumping/HIIT is on your joints when some of the girls aren’t really used to a lot of exercise.
Yes the jumping is a risk factor!! I had to start doing just low impact as a combination of the jumps and high impact burpees made my ankle play up, although I could’ve done that running tbh.

I’ve seen fabulous results from her workouts but I’m at the point where 4+ months of HIIT workouts 4/5 times a week has battered me. I’m not really making any progress now and o just feel tired. She needs to switch it up
I think I’m going to keep the membership up for another 3 months (I’m on a 3 month rolling subscription) then cancel it and then I’ll hopefully feel better about going back to the gym for classes. I’m using her workouts to get rid of my office worker weight and hopefully by then I’ll be at my target.

I’d love to know what actually happened to her dog. I remember her saying that she gave him to her mum but she never videos/takes photos of him when she’s at her mums? 🤔

just posted This on another thread about her. Not as nice as she makes out. Seen her out before and she always comes across like she thinks she is better than everyone else
C’mon to be fair to her some of these tweets would have been written when she was 16 years old!

Reactions: 8
You’re literally posting tweets from when she was 12/13.

enough of cancel culture already, plenty of other BS to call her out on

Reactions: 5
You’re literally posting tweets from when she was 12/13.

enough of cancel culture already, plenty of other BS to call her out on
They are more like age 17/18. Agreed she may disagree with them now, I was just using them to back up my point that I have been around her on holidays in Ibiza and marbs in the last few years and she comes across as very ‘mean girl’.
Although I’m sure anyone that followed her prior to her lockdown success would have seen a change in her behaviour

Reactions: 3
They are more like age 17/18. Agreed she may disagree with them now, I was just using them to back up my point that I have been around her on holidays in Ibiza and marbs in the last few years and she comes across as very ‘mean girl’.
Although I’m sure anyone that followed her prior to her lockdown success would have seen a change in her behaviour
She’s literally gone from the fakest Essex TOWIE wannabe to actually like she’s a lovely au natural goddess 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you think she only photoshopped her belly ? Great observation
If you zoom in on the inside of her right leg, you can see that the sofa Isn’t in line with the sofa where it says ‘700k’ so I think more than just her belly.

Can’t believe she’s been preaching about not having fillers and editing photos etc. Hypocrite

• Wow
Is the app worth the money? Xx
Just jump around aimlessly like a kangaroo for half an hour because with her form and the speed she goes you may as well do that and save yourself £15 X

• Haha
Reactions: 4