Courtney Black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following her home workouts still? They’ve done me a world of good during this lockdown!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely obsessed!

I have followed her for years but never paid much attention, but the lockdown workouts are so fun and change all the time. I actually think she seems hilarious and really down to earth too.

the only complaint I have is she does use diet culture rhetoric sometimes - saying how many cakes she’s burnt and ‘earning the cheat meal/burning off the weekend binge’ isn’t healthy and a bit outdated now.

Reactions: 4
I love her workouts. People moaning about the times and it not being on her IGTV is a shame as she’s doing it for free but she’s very clever. Her free workouts have brought in a mountain of followers who will no doubt subscribe to the app when this is over. I will probably be one of these people as I’ve tried various other YouTube workouts but none of them burn as many calories as hers.

Reactions: 7
I love her workouts. People moaning about the times and it not being on her IGTV is a shame as she’s doing it for free but she’s very clever. Her free workouts have brought in a mountain of followers who will no doubt subscribe to the app when this is over. I will probably be one of these people as I’ve tried various other YouTube workouts but none of them burn as many calories as hers.
I have ended up just paying for the app because the time for the workouts didn’t work for me some days. I can sneak away from ‘working from home’ for a workout but definitely can’t sneak out of a zoom meeting! 😂

Reactions: 1
Sometimes her shorts leave very little to the imagination. This morning is particularly bad

Absolutely obsessed!

I have followed her for years but never paid much attention, but the lockdown workouts are so fun and change all the time. I actually think she seems hilarious and really down to earth too.

the only complaint I have is she does use diet culture rhetoric sometimes - saying how many cakes she’s burnt and ‘earning the cheat meal/burning off the weekend binge’ isn’t healthy and a bit outdated now.
I have been doing her workouts for three weeks now and seeing results.

when I first started I was dubious and I’m more of a strength trainer, I would never ever normally do HIIT. I am finding that I am toning up and looking leaner which I’m quite surprised about as I usually only achieve these results through heavy weight training.

at first I thought she would be annoying but now I really like her! She is of course making a lot of money/ will make a lot of money from this but it’s very well deserved!

I will probably invest in the app after lockdown depending on the results I see by the end

Reactions: 7
I ended up subscribing to the app and I have to say, im glad I did as means I can do the workouts anytime: she must be making a mint from this but I really like her, she works hard and makes working out fun (well as much as it can be). Not sure I’ll use much else on the app, maybe the occasional recipe but probably not the other workouts as I need someone to motivate me which the live workouts do.

I have been doing her workouts since the start of lock down they are really good but now I am really put off I feel she’s going to turn into a Instagram ‘influencer. Just seen a paid ad for her promoting ‘beauty supplements’ and all this crap. I can understand her doing it she gets paid for it but I feel this lockdown has gone to her head a bit of she sees herself as a celeb now

I wonder if she’ll go back to PT post lockdown, can’t imagine as she must be raking it in now

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she will. She will just focus on her app. Tbh I’m seeing changes in my body so I’ll happily pay for her app to do the live workouts as long as she doesn’t increase the price. If I was in her position and was being offered free workout gear or being paid to promote workout stuff then I would.

I have been doing her workouts since the start of lock down they are really good but now I am really put off I feel she’s going to turn into a Instagram ‘influencer. Just seen a paid ad for her promoting ‘beauty supplements’ and all this crap. I can understand her doing it she gets paid for it but I feel this lockdown has gone to her head a bit of she sees herself as a celeb now
I use the app for workouts but I find the meal plan a little bit ill-conceived. A few of my friends and me decided to get the app to do the workouts together but none of us are the same weight or build or fitness level but the app gave us all the same generic meal plan and daily calories.
Some of the 7 Day transformation photos on her page are absolutely ludicrous and dare I say it irresponsible to promote such extremes in a week of exercising.

I was sceptical and thought she might get annoying, but I am well and truly on the bandwagon. Had done a few of her workouts during lockdown but now signed up to the app for the 28 day challenge. Really like the flexibility of doing the workouts when I want to and not at 8am. Finding the workouts brutal but really enjoying it and planning to stick with it for the remainder of the challenge.

I was sceptical and thought she might get annoying, but I am well and truly on the bandwagon. Had done a few of her workouts during lockdown but now signed up to the app for the 28 day challenge. Really like the flexibility of doing the workouts when I want to and not at 8am. Finding the workouts brutal but really enjoying it and planning to stick with it for the remainder of the challenge.
The workouts are brilliant! I’ve always loved her workouts and have followed her for years. It’s just the pushing of the app and the dodgy before and after photos that I am not keen about.

The workouts are brilliant! I’ve always loved her workouts and have followed her for years. It’s just the pushing of the app and the dodgy before and after photos that I am not keen about.
Completely agree, her workouts are really good. It’s the ads etc that are starting to annoy me

Love love love her workouts and I’m also signed up to the app! However I agree with the diet culture language comment! I saw one yesterday I think and she’d posted a lot of before and afters and the caption was something like “don’t go reaching for the snack cupboard look at these instead!!!” I thought that was a bit tit

Love love love her workouts and I’m also signed up to the app! However I agree with the diet culture language comment! I saw one yesterday I think and she’d posted a lot of before and afters and the caption was something like “don’t go reaching for the snack cupboard look at these instead!!!” I thought that was a bit tit
She’s young, her diet culture language obviously doesn’t come from a bad intention and more from a naivety. She has had an eating disorder in the past so she could maybe be a little bit more aware of the language she uses. Encourage women to be healthy and fit and to love their own bodies rather than ‘you need to lose 10lbs to look good’.

She’s young, her diet culture language obviously doesn’t come from a bad intention and more from a naivety. She has had an eating disorder in the past so she could maybe be a little bit more aware of the language she uses. Encourage women to be healthy and fit and to love their own bodies rather than ‘you need to lose 10lbs to look good’.
Yeah I totally agree. Sometimes I forget shes only 23!

I’m really disappointed in her promoting those watches. They are between £ 8-12 on wish. I don’t mind the gym gear as it generally decent stuff she’s promoting but this watch is awful and they are ripping people off. Can’t believe she’s chosen money over being honest to her followers.

I’m really disappointed in her promoting those watches. They are between £ 8-12 on wish. I don’t mind the gym gear as it generally decent stuff she’s promoting but this watch is awful and they are ripping people off. Can’t believe she’s chosen money over being honest to her followers.
I have to say I Was disappointed in that too, particularly because It clearly wasn’t working properly either in some of the clips!!